Jan 27, 2017
winter haven fl
✟22,122.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Day 3, Faith "OF" & Faith "IN" Christ

Gen 22:4 Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off

Exo 19:11 Be ready against the third day: for the 3rd day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon Mt Sinai

Exo 19:15 He said to the people, Be ready against the 3rd day

Exo 19:16 It came to pass on the 3rd day in the morning, that there were thunders & lightnings, a thick cloud upon the mount & the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled

Hos 6:2 After 2 days will he revive us: in the 3rd day he will raise us up & we shall live in his sight

Mat 17:23 Jesus said; they shall kill him & the 3rd day he shall be raised again

Mat 20:19 Jesus said; shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, to scourge & to crucify him: and the 3rd day he shall rise again

Mk 9:31 Jesus taught, the Son of man is delivered into the hands of men & they shall kill him; after that he is killed, he shall rise the 3rd day

Mk 10:34 Jesus said; they shall mock him, shall scourge him, shall spit upon him & shall kill him: on the 3rd day he shall rise again

Lk 9:22 Jesus saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, be rejected of the elders, chief priests, scribes, and be slain & raised the 3rd day

Lk 18:33 They shall scourge & put him to death: the 3rd day he shall rise again

Lk 24:7 Saying, the Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified & the 3rd day rise again

A SINLESS CHRIST WILLINGLY DIED IN OUR PLACE. THE INNOCENT FOR THE GUILTY:
After Jesus prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane he knows and willingly submitts whats next

Jn 18:3 Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came with lanterns, torches & weapons

4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth & said unto them, Whom seek ye?
(JESUS KNEW WHAT WAS COMING NEXT)

6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground
(JESUS COULD HAVE RUN RIGHT HERE)

Mat 26:
53 Jesus says; thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father & he shall presently give me more than 12 legions of angels?
(HERE AGAIN, JESUS COULD HAVE PASSED ON THE CUP OF JUDGMENT HE KNEW WAS COMING)

54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

Heb 12: Says we are to look to our Faith example: Vs 2, Jesus the author & finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame

THROUGH THE FAITH "OF" CHRIST:
Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by "faith of Jesus Christ" unto all and upon all them that believe:
(THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD BEGINS. WITH/BY THE FAITH "OF" JESUS CHRIST)

Gal 3:22 The scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by "faith of Jesus Christ" might be given to them that believe
(GODS OFFER OF GRACE, BEGINS WITH THE SACRIFICAL REDEMPTIVE WORK AND FAITH "OF" JESUS CHRIST)

Gal 2:16 Man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the "faith of Jesus Christ", even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by "the faith of Christ" & not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified
(GOD THROUGH THE SACRIFICAL REDEMPTIVE WORK AND FAITH "OF" JESUS CHRIST. JUDICIALLY DECLARES US RIGHTEOUS. WHEN WE PLACE OUR FAITH IN JESUS FINISHED WORK OF REDEMPTION)

THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST:
1 Cor 15:1 Brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received wherein ye stand
(THE GOSPEL WHEREIN WE STAND)

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you
(THE GOSPEL BY WHICH, WE ARE SAVED)

3 For I delivered unto you 1st of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures
(THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST IS THAT: HE DIED FOR OUR SINS)

4 That he was buried & that he rose again the 3rd day according to the scriptures
(JESUS THE CHRIST WAS BURIRD & ON THE 3RD DAY ROSE AS SCRIPTURE HAD PROCLAIMED)

Mankinds redemption begins with Gods grace/mercy:
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved thru faith & that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God
(ITS THRU JESUS SINLESS FAITHFUL PAYMENT. AND OUR TRUST/FAITH IN HIM THAT LEADS US TO JUSTIFICATION/RIGHTEOUSNESS & SALVATION)

Other scripture on our Faith in Christ:
Rom 8:1 3:25 & 28, Gal 3:26 & 28, 1 Cor 1:2 & 15:22, 2 Cor 5:17, Eph 1:12, 15 & 20, 2:6 &10, 3:17, Col 1:4, 2 Tim 3:15

I began this post searching scriptures on the 3rd day. I found 55 verses & posted 12 that stood out

When I had finished, I noticed that in the Genesis one account of creation. God saw & gave a: "IT WAS GOOD" shout out TWICE to day 3, in vs 10 & again in 12.

Day 3: a "GOOD DAY" indeed.