Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I only know what I read in the news papers and see on tv. I am waiting to see just what develops but there is definitely smoke, now is there fire? Trump legal assault exposes election shenanigans — but faces high hurdles

HI DC,

Well, personally I don't see any smoke. What I see is akin to someone yelling fire in a crowded theater just to cause panic with no indication of any fire. I'm guessing that you think that just because people are saying that there is some malfeasance is the 'smoke'. Does that mean that you also think we should investigate the moon landings and space exploration that has been done. After all, there are people making claims that they didn't happen. Would that be similar 'smoke'. How about the holocaust? There is a certain part of our society that is making claims that it didn't happen. 'Smoke'? What about the 9/11 attack or the many school shootings that some are trying to tell us is the work of our own nefarious government. 'Smoke'?

Me, I think that smoke should at least be accompanied by sightings of 'smoke'. From your referenced article: "The evidence includes affidavits by poll workers, post office employees and certified election observers who witnessed suspicious and even illegal conduct in the handling and tabulation of ballots in Arizona, Michigan, Nevada and Pennsylvania."

Yet it doesn't bother to elaborate on 'what' that evidence is. Let me ask you: What was the illegal conduct that was witnessed? According to the article they have affidavits by poll workers, post office employees and certified election observers. Some of those affidavits, or at least one, describes some sort of illegal conduct. What was it?

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well tulc looks like more and more things are surfacing that indicate that this election was far from the most secure.

Hi DC,

Again, I would ask, "What things?" I mean, you seem to be just ignoring that judges in real courts of law have asked to see the 'smoke'. They have asked for the evidence to be presented. So, this idea that you seem to have that we haven't looked into a lot of these claims made by the 'Trump fraud election team', is just willful blindness, if you really believe that qualified people who have the authority to ask for and weigh this 'smoke', haven't done so.

Judges have asked to see the evidence that is being claimed of poll workers and postal workers giving affidavit testimony of malfeasance. They have been questioned, the few that were presented, and the evidence has been weighed and determined to be, either of no consequence or just outright false rabbit holes.

From an article in WaPo: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...073d7a-2447-11eb-a688-5298ad5d580a_story.html

One affidavit complained that the loudspeaker was too loud and disrupted the people who were in the room. I'm sorry, but that's just not a legal concern.

A third poll watcher noticed that when absentee ballots came in from military personnel, many showed votes for Democrats. He found that odd.

“I can estimate that at least 80% of military ballots I saw were straight ticket Democrat or simply had Joe Biden’s name filled in on them,” the man wrote. “I had always been told that military people tended to be conservative, so this stuck out to me.”
"I felt intimidated by union people who were staring at me,” one GOP poll watcher wrote.

Here are the GOP and Trump campaign’s allegations of election irregularities. So far, none has been proved.

So far, despite days of looking and offers of cash rewards from Trump allies, he hasn’t produced it.

The 'Trump fraud election team' has even offered up cash rewards for people to come forth with their accounts of suspected fraudulent activities. NOTHING!

So, if you're one to believe that a huckster sideshow carnival barker that holds out voluminous sheaves of 'supposed' affidavits just hasn't shown his cards yet...Well, you'd be falling for exactly the trick he's trying to pull. Did you happen to watch Diane Stahl and her findings when she looked through the yuge book of Donald Trump's healthcare plan? According to her it was nothing more than a file of several EO's and other presidential agenda items, but she claims that she couldn't find one thing in it that pertained to any cohesive and comprehensive healthcare plan. There just isn't any healthcare plan

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well tulc looks like more and more things are surfacing that indicate that this election was far from the most secure.

What's surfacing are bubbles of swamp gas from Trump's generator. And they pop and go away as the courts look at them and dismiss them.

The Russians did try to hack the election, but they failed. Most recently, a direct recount in Georgia quickly disposed of republican attempts to steal the election. Kudos to the republican Secretary of State for Georgia, who outed Lindsey Graham's attempt to steal it.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Actually we do know what is true... no facts are surfacing, for if there were they would be capable of elaborating them, but they can't! When carlson says "When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her," Carlson said. "When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given any evidence either. Nor did she provide any today."

"He noted that Powell did say that electronic voting was dangerous, but never proved that any vote was flipped to Biden from Trump via software."

The facts are known, you simply reject the overwhelming evidence that there is no evidence of widespread/significant fraud. Strange that republicans won't even believe republicans... How much time is enough? The reality is of much more import than trump's ego ...
You may be right we will soon know.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
HI DC,

Well, personally I don't see any smoke. What I see is akin to someone yelling fire in a crowded theater just to cause panic with no indication of any fire. I'm guessing that you think that just because people are saying that there is some malfeasance is the 'smoke'. Does that mean that you also think we should investigate the moon landings and space exploration that has been done. After all, there are people making claims that they didn't happen. Would that be similar 'smoke'. How about the holocaust? There is a certain part of our society that is making claims that it didn't happen. 'Smoke'? What about the 9/11 attack or the many school shootings that some are trying to tell us is the work of our own nefarious government. 'Smoke'?

Me, I think that smoke should at least be accompanied by sightings of 'smoke'. From your referenced article: "The evidence includes affidavits by poll workers, post office employees and certified election observers who witnessed suspicious and even illegal conduct in the handling and tabulation of ballots in Arizona, Michigan, Nevada and Pennsylvania."

Yet it doesn't bother to elaborate on 'what' that evidence is. Let me ask you: What was the illegal conduct that was witnessed? According to the article they have affidavits by poll workers, post office employees and certified election observers. Some of those affidavits, or at least one, describes some sort of illegal conduct. What was it?

God bless,
ted
Sounds like besides making ridiculous comparisons in an effort to belittle people you would like this to be adjudicated in the MSM. The courts will see the evidence and make a decision.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like besides making ridiculous comparisons in an effort to belittle people you would like this to be adjudicated in the MSM. The courts will see the evidence and make a decision.

Hi DC,

The courts have already seen the evidence and have already made such decisions in 80% of the cases. It's the judicial record that I am setting before you to examine, not the MSM's.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well it appears he's convinced his base of it...as to whether he can convince a court is another matter. All they needed was a tweet from President Trump and they're convinced (no other proof needed) courts on the other hand? They tend to be more interested in actual facts. And so far? None of them seem to be convinced.
tulc(even judges appointed by President Trump aren't convinced)

And throwing false meat to his base is what is making Trump a dangerous person.

He's willing to cause a civil war rather than accept the election results.

He has to fire the members of his administration before they go to Congress and ask that the 25th amendment be invoked against Trump. He has to be kept away from the nuclear code and power over the military.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And throwing false meat to his base is what is making Trump a dangerous person.

He's willing to cause a civil war rather than accept the election results.

He has to fire the members of his administration before they go to Congress and ask that the 25th amendment be invoked against Trump. He has to be kept away from the nuclear code and power over the military.
Come on that was debunked over a year ago, check the facts.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
He seems willing to do anything, no matter how dishonest, to remain president, but he doesn't want to do any work.

While world leaders met on Saturday to discuss preparation efforts to contain and alleviate the coronavirus pandemic in the next few months, President Donald Trump appeared to be golfing.

CNN reported that leaders from Germany, France, South Korea, and Argentina were scheduled to participate in the event. But noticeably absent was Trump, the leader of the country making up the largest share of confirmed coronavirus cases and deaths in the world.

Leaders met to "foster international cooperation and to find solutions that protect people's lives and livelihoods," CNN reported.

The G20 Summit is the main event on Trump's Saturday schedule, starting from 8 a.m. ET with no end time listed.
Trump absent from coronavirus meeting with G20 leaders to play golf - Business Insider

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0