miss-a

Jul 12, 2009
Snowy Northeast
✟35,831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And also hormone balance is key. Many believe that xenoestrogens, environmental polutants that get in our systems and mimic estrogen but are toxic, are the cause. Using plant estrogens like soy and red clover can fill up the estrogen sites in the body with plant estrogens and leave no place for the xenoestrogens.

Exercise and a clean diet free of refined sugars, trans fats, processed foods and additives, will also support hormone balance, as will stress reduction. So eating fresh fruits and veggies, hormone and antibiotic free chicken and turkey (now available at most grocery stores), and whole grains and nuts will support your body's healing. It is vital to eat at least 50 percent of your veg and fruit raw. And aim for a total of 9 or ten servings a day. It sounds like a lot, but a serving is a medium sized piece of fruit, a half cup of cooked veg, or a cup of raw. So it's not really that much.

Hope that helps. It's great you want to do things the natural way. It will pay off!
Blessings,
a

Upvote 0

quietpraiyze

In The Secret Place
Nov 18, 2011
✟93,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What can I take for fibroids

A natural rememdy I had looked into was the "Castor Oil Packs". I never did it so I can't tell you if it works or not but it looked really interesting.

I remember hearing something about there being a connection between fibroids and stress. Stress is such a health enemy.

Several years ago, A doctor was trying to get me to have a hysterectomy but I said no. Instead I compromised by having a Uterine Fibroid Embolization(UFE). It was great for about maybe 2 years but the fibroids can grow back and mines did. Maybe it's something you might want to look into.

I hope this helps :)

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A lack of iodine is the #1 cause for cystic fibrosys, cysts, breast and uturine cancer, mental retardation, autism and host of other conditions, including blood born illnesses. Take Lugol's Iodine Solution. Therapeutic doses of iodine can go as high as 187-200mg/day for 3 weeks, prior to a maintenance dose of 12.5 mg/day. I did it.

A few references: Google the article by Walter Last on iodine. Leading experts on iodine: Drs. David Brownstein, Jorge Flechas, Guy Abraham and Donald Miller.

Godspeed

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Selenium should also be taken with iodine. It enhances the effects and provides other health benefits. I believe 200-400 mcg/day is the recommended dosage for selenium.

Magnesium is also as important as iodine. It's the stuff of life, and most of us are deficient. Magnesium Chloride is best for the body to assimilate, both orally and topically. Google and Youtube Dr. Mark Sircus.

Upvote 0