• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be washed of all your sins. Thus everyone will eventually become believers in Christ Jesus with faith alone and all of their sins will be washed away.

John 1:29 “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!”

WARNING: This post discusses the sexual misconduct of an evil person (Elliot Gindi) towards victims, like minors, 17-year-olds, 14-year-olds. They recommend you should be at least 21+ and have viewer discretion when reading this particular post. Scroll down if you would like to continue reading.

As well, my heart goes out to these victims. I say to these victims, the Lord will be your justice, He will be your mercy, your love. You deserve to be respected as humans, to not have your boundaries broken like this, and the Lord God promises to heal you from all of this suffering my friends. God is your shield, your protection, and He will never stop caring about you.

I comment about this issue because I have been apart of the Genshin Impact community for a long time, and this news is extremely shocking. I have collaborated on many projects with the Genshin Impact community as well, so these are horribly saddening events to hear. The biggest controversy in the English speaking Genshin Impact community by far in the entire history of the video game.

Mark 7:21 For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery,

Due to the rules of forums, I will keep the links removed for this post. Those who wish to learn more details can search for it on a search engine. It's on a lot of news sites, so you can find the evidence and extensive documentation there.

Elliot Gindi, Tignari’s Voice Actor from Genshin Impact has been confirmed to have done sexual misconduct on minors. Victims include a 17 year old, a 14 year old and many others.

We know this is true because 1) A Google Document of screenshots showing his official social media account appeared, both digital screenshots and physical pictures of a screen coming from a person who’s well established with him

Edit: Google has removed the document, stating this message

We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

Find out more about this topic at the Google Drive Help Center.

There are still backups of the screenshots on the Twitter thread so you can scroll down and see those.

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

2) Elliot Gindi then posted an apology on his official Twitter account stating that the screenshots that appeared on the above Google Document are true.

Start quote “What is true: All of the screenshots of the chat logs.” end quote

Ecclesiastes 7:5 It is better for a man to hear the rebuke of the wise than to hear the song of fools.

3) Hoyoverse, the official company who created and manages the Genshin Impact franchise then made an official response concerning the situation.

Start quote “HoYoverse responded to the allegations, and whether Gindi will remain in his role as Tighnari’s voice actor through a company representative, as per Kotaku. “We deeply regret the harm and damage that happened to our fans, gamers, community, and anyone affected. Both our internal teams and external partners including our voice acting studio have been working together on an urgent solution. And we will keep you posted on the progress.” end quote

Proverbs 12:1 Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

This is a great tragedy for the Genshin Impact community. I have been playing the game since it first came out in 2020. I have done projects related to Genshin Impact as well. As such, here is my rebuke of the evil actions of Eliot Gindi.

I remember what was posted on the documents as well, as I was showing them to my mother and my sister yesterday as a warning to them. I care about you all my friends, and I wish to warn you of this dangerous person to society.

1 Timothy 5:20 As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

The evil actions, the sins, done by Eliot Gindi

• Sexual conversation with a minor when the minor had bipolar disorder and post traumatic stress disorder and when the minor did not want to continue the sexual conversation.
  • Sexual conversation with a minor whose grandma was on her death bed and did not want to continue the sexual conversation.
  • Attempting to coerce a victim who is not sexual at all to try to do sexual activity.
  • Frequent swearing and profanity, f* bombs, private part words, sexual words, very explicit language specifically said to a minor forced into the situation.
  • Antisemitism, they insulted Jewish people in particular
  • Attempting to cover the paper trail, deleting chat logs and readable messages, wiping Discord servers and deleting past conversations in order to hide the evidence of him performing sexual misconduct on minors.
  • Threatening to commit suicide and forcing the victims to not tell anyone about the crimes he committed.
  • He’s in the US and he tried to meet up with a forced victim in real life to perform sex. The victim clearly said they did not want to, but he already knew her address.
  • There’s no photos of this one, but he also allegedly sent photos of his private parts to minors.
  • He would stream on Twitch in only his underwear, his boxers, and he would be embarrassed by this and his viewers were uncomfortable, asking him to stop, but he said he was proud of it and continued to record himself in this way and make mention to his underwear and his boxers even though it made people uncomfortable.
  • Gaslighting, emotional manipulation of minors because he committed crimes on them and told them not to reveal this information.
  • Lying and bearing false witness about information that puts others into harm.
  • And many more…

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Deuteronomy 33:29 Happy are you, O Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the Lord, the shield of your help, and the sword of your triumph! Your enemies shall come fawning to you, and you shall tread upon their backs.”

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 19:9 A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

Psalm 101:7 No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.

First, the Lord tell us to take care of children. To be nice to them. Eliot Gindi first started having sexual misconduct on Sept 15 2022. And he was finally exposed recently around February 10th 2023. These are many months where Eliot Gindi was performing his sexual crimes. A shame that he wasn’t exposed sooner! However, a relief that he was exposed now already.

1 Corinthians 6:13 “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.

Elliot’s behaviour is strange too. He would try to coerce people into having sexual activity with him, but then immediately after finding out about their age, Elliot would call his actions disgusting and hate himself for it. So, he was self aware, he knew what he was doing was evil, and yet he continued to do it.

1 Corinthians 10:8 We must not indulge in sexual immorality as some of them did, and twenty-three thousand fell in a single day.

Elliot would also try to force a victim from one screenshot into meeting up with him in real life and have physical sexual activity with him. This is sexual immorality, because the victim says that Elliot knows their address and they do not want to have sexual relations with him! They are being forced against their will, this is sexually immoral!

1 Peter 2:11 Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul.

Elliot talked to females in real life about the situation, to try to get their opinion of him, because he wanted in desperation, as he describes, to see if he’s not evil. The TRUTH is that he is EVIL. This is the first step in becoming a believer in Jesus Christ, to recognize that you are evil. He is very far away from being saved by Christ Jesus, as he’s yet to fully state that his actions are indeed evil. Since Christian Universalism is true, eventually he will realize he’s evil, the guilt will continue to eat him up inside, as it describes, putting him in temporary mental anguish. The only way for this pain within him to stop is for him to admit that he’s evil! That’s repentance! To repent means to recognize your sins, recognize how unclean you are towards God. And thus, when he realizes he’s evil, he will eventually believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone and be saved permanently. And thus everyone, yes even the most evil people in the word, will be saved and be made clean to go to the city of Heaven, New Jerusalem

PSALM 145:3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. .I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds.

Also, I understand why Google deleted it, but at the same time, I believe there should be a record of this for the people of Earth, so they are aware of the evil that was done. The sins that were committed. That’s my motivation for making this rebuke, so people are aware what he has done. So if there’s anyone also doing what he’s doing, they can fully understand the consequences of their actions and cease their evil too!

1 Thessalonians 4:3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality

Now for my own personal experience related to Eliot Gindi. When I first saw Eliot Gindi, this was many months ago, I looked through his stream archives that I found on his Youtube channel here:

I’ve seen many criminals before, and the way he looked, it gave me a bad feeling. I talked to my sister about him at the time and how his recording set up looked… lower quality. Look, of course, it’s the spiritual condition that shows whether someone commits sexual misconduct with minors or not, however, the fact that he was making videos in his underwear and showing off about it, is very strange.

Colossians 3:5 Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

Compared to a more professional voice actor like Zack Aguilar, voice of one of the main characters Aether from Genshin Impact, they have a much higher quality recording studio. Of course, we cannot judge someone physically, but rather by their spiritually. However, we should act with caution towards anyone. You never know what might be going on behind the scenes with someone.

John 15:2 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

Also, there was a whole livestream where he spent around 3 HOURS signing autographs? Personally, I don’t find the stream very entertaining at all, it’s rather boring in my opinion. I have no idea why anyone personally, would want to sit through something like this. But it shows how obsessed some of these fans are. They make an idol out of a mere human man, a sinner, which is foolish. We are to worship God, not humans.

1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols.

But you see, that’s the problem! Notice how in all of this videos he always advertises himself, not really as Elliot Gindi, but as the VOICE ACTOR Tighnari from the famous video game Genshin Impact! Look, as a voice actor, most people really only care about your voice rather than you as a person. Because that’s the only thing they’ve heard from you, your voice. Believe me, I’ve done voice work and I understand this notion.

Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Looking at his Twitter page, scrolling past his blacked out profile picture and blacked out header.

But if you look right below his apology tweet, he says.

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Start quote “Elliot @ElliotGindiVOFeb 6

Hello I know I smile a lot on camera and I seem very confident but the truth is this influx of fans and fame have really messed me up. My friends have recommended I take a break and seek therapy so I am. I'll return when the therapist says I should. Thank you for everything.” End quote

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

If you look on his voice actor page, it reveals his only other role was

random characters named Billy and a member of Team Yell for the Pokemon Journeys: The Series (2020 TV Show). So this is really his first big role, since getting a Genshin Impact voice over spot makes you extremely famous. Since there’s a big marketing push for every character that releases in Genshin Impact, since it is a gacha game after all.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

So it’s clear that he took advantage of this position as a celebrity and used it to try and date fans. And these fans, they’re very young, they only see this animated cartoon character essentially, and care only about the character! So when they see the voice actor Elliot Gindi, privately message them in particular, they feel special, and Elliot Gindi takes advantage of this to commit sins.

1 John 3:8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

I have also heard rumors that there are celebrities who worship Satan and perform apparently occult rituals in order to gain popularity, money, fame, all the fleeting things of this corrupt world. I can’t verify completely verify these, but I potentially see a correlation here, maybe a similar pattern since Elliot Gindi was quite unknown before landing this lucrative role.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

He was also incredibly foolish when committing these crimes, since he used the same account ElliotGindiVO for all his social medias, like the ones where he tried to coerce sexual activity out of minors and tried to meet someone in real life to have sexual activity. He’s an adult, he was fully aware of what he was doing was evil. He should have known that there are kids, children, who play Genshin Impact too, he would have understood that the fans of his character would have included minors as well.

Matthew 18:10 See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.

Here’s what Elliot’s voice sounds like:

It sounds like a voice that’s not super unique and can be easily replaced. I mention Zach Agular before, and he replaced a character named “Byleth” from “Fire Emblem Three Houses” after that voice actor, Chris Niosi, also had sexual assault allegations that were so serious that he was removed from the game completely and replaced with Zach Agular. And when I heard the voices side by side, I really couldn’t tell any difference.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality,

And all the other voice actors in Genshin Impact have been rebuking him too.

Zach Agular, for example, had streamed with Elliot Gindi, and is now removing all of these videos as to disassociate with Elliot Gindi.

Start quote To use your power this way over fans is disgusting and shameful. My heart goes out for the victims of this situation,” Aguilar added. end quote

This is true, it’s disgusting what Elliot did in this situation. He took advantage of his popularity and used it for evil. So I can definitely see Elliot Gindi being put on a blacklist when it comes to voice acting, and he may even find it difficult to find future employment considering any employer would search up his name and find all this controversy associated to him.

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

As well, in the Chinese community, there was the character Oz’s voice actor, Li Yuantao, who this article states is an adulterer! A person who has committed the sin of adultery! For instance, when someone is already married and they have sex with a person who is not the spouse that they’re not currently married with!

Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

Exodus 20:14 You shall not commit adultery.

Proverbs 6:32 He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

Elliot Gindi said that he would be staying off social media and seeking a therapist. However, no secular atheist humanist therapist can fix the problem, the root of evil. Only the Lord God can cure us of sin! So, if I was Elliot Gindi’s therapist, or if Elliot Gindi, is reading this article, here’s what I would say to him.

Rev. 15:4 "ALL nations shall come and worship You, for your judgments have been made manifested."

Elliot Gindi, you are evil. You are a sinner, just like everyone else. And you will suffer the natural consequence for sin, which is death. The only way to be washed of this sin is to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone. Repent, which means, recognizing that you are truly sinful and unclean. Only the blood of Christ Jesus, that He shed on the cross, can make you be free from the bondage of sin.

2 Cor. 5:14 "Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for ALL, and therefore all died."

Elliot Gindi, there is nothing that you can do of your own good works to make yourself be seen as righteous before the Lord. All you must do is to have faith alone in Jesus Christ’s sacrifice, His death and His resurrection 3 days later, and only then will you be forgiven for your sins by the Lord God.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ

Elliot Gindi, if you truly seek to change, then you must have the Holy Spirit, the Ruach Adonai, come inside of you. Only then will you have the capability to produce good fruit, otherwise you will be like your father, the devil, who is a liar out of his own evil nature. To change you sinful nature to one of righteousness, you must believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and gain permanent salvation! Then, the Holy Ghost will permanently dwell inside of you, guaranteeing that you will reach paradise.

John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

The truth is this, Elliot Gindi, whether or not you decide to believe in Jesus Christ today, or in your life, or in Sheol, you will always have that chance to be forgiven of your sins. The Lord will never give up on you. When the Lord starts a good work, He finishes it. He will restore all of humanity, no matter how evil they are, to a state free of sin. Eventually, you will come to Christ with faith only and be saved, it’s only a matter of time. Therefore, I, Harold Samson, implore you to come to Christ sooner rather than later my friend. Christ is your friend as well, He rebukes your sins, like I do, and He loves you as a person, that’s why He came to save you, my friend.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know any of these people so I will not judge them based on anyone post.
Ah, I say this with kindness, but I wouldn't say this is gossip, because the person has admitted that the screenshots of chat logs are true. This is to warn others, originally a warning to my family, because my sister uses Discord so she could get hurt, but to others as well, since many people use the site and could get hurt.

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What's the purpose of this thread
The purpose of the thread is to warn people about the potential dangers of using social media, my friend :D Just like how people within the Genshin Impact community have commented on the person to rebuke them, and so has the company behind Genshin Impact, so do I also rebuke them, as I am a member of the Genshin Impact community as well.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,894,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
More nonsense.
What’s your thing about being unable to quote a full post? Taking Scripture out of context? That’s not trustworthy in and of itself. As far as the false gospel of Universalism exposing evil people. Not sure how you tied that one in.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have faith alone in Jesus Christ to go to Heaven. Thus everyone, all men, all those even in the last days of perilous times, will eventually believe in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven. This is true :D

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ

John 1:9 "The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world"

Hello my friends, I hope you’re doing well in these difficult times. Recession, war, natural disasters, times are certainly perilous.

2 Timothy 3:1-4 (NKJV)

1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:

2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God

But are they the last days? Well, we can certainly rebuke men who are listed in this criteria.

1) Men who are lovers of themselves. = r/raisedbynarcissists details some accounts of abusive parents who hurt their children, because they are “narcissists” in the sense of, they love themselves, like Narcissus from Greek Mythology who loved himself. (Just like how the concept of eternal torment hell comes from Greek MYTHology. All people will believe in Jesus and be permanently saved.).

Narcissus (mythology) - Wikipedia

2) Men who are lovers of money = Preet Bharara was operating a Ponzi scheme with modern technology where he would defraud investors. He took away their money illegally, and got sentenced to prison time by the US Department of Justice. (However, he will not be in prison forever, God is merciful, and only punishes for a moment, Jesus loves us and will save us all!)

Texas Man Sentenced For Operating Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme

3) Boasters = The Governing Body of the Jehovah’s Witness church falsely state that Jesus is not God! This is false. Christ and the Father are one. Christ = God. That is the Biblical Truth! How boastful they are of their falsehood! (Everybody will learn the truth and be saved by Christ with faith alone!)

Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses - Wikipedia

https://www.jesus-saves-all.com/Reb/Jw.htm

4) Proud = Joseph Smith founded the Mormon church, which teaches false works salvation to go to Heaven! How proud he was, to try to falsely claim works salvation was true, even though faith alone salvation is the only truth! We are saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ, not of our own works! Plan of salvation in Mormonism - Wikipedia

5) Blasphemers = Anton Szandor LaVey was the leader of the Church of Satan, and while he’s no longer with us, I’ve met people who are followers of Satanism and LaVey specifically! He has certainly spread a lot of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, in the sense that he literally promotes the work of Satan. However, eventually even LaVey will become a believer in Christ and go to Heaven! All satanists will learn the love of Jesus :)

6) Disobedient to Parents A swarm of 8 teenage girls killed a homeless man in Toronto. Many of them have a history with the police. Any godly parent would not want their child to become a murderer. Eight teen girls charged with killing homeless man in Toronto: police (Eventually, every murderer will be washed of their sins and be made clean to go to Heaven through faith alone in Christ Jesus)

7) Unthankful = Ruslan Maratovich Asainov made so much money as a US stockbroker, yet he wasn’t thankful for that, and decided to gain more money illegally by training ISIS extremist soldiers! (Everyone will thank the Lord for salvation, because all will receive it by believing in Christ with faith only). Stockbroker turned ISIS sniper and trainer convicted

8) Unholy = Russian Orthodox Church's Patriarch Kirill has been revealed to have worked as a KGB agent and spied on other nations. How unholy he is, because he supports the evil Russian invasion of Ukraine, calling it a “holy war” (All will be made holy and righteous by believing in the blood of Jesus, which washes away all sins and is sprinkled on the mercy seat of Heaven!)

Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill spied on Switzerland for KGB

https://df.news/en/2022/03/30/russia-s-orthodox-church-paints-the-conflict-in-ukraine-as-a-holy-war/

9) Unloving = The Iranian government smuggled suicide drones into Russia to be used as violent weapons to kill Ukrainians! This is evil, the Lord is against violence. This is not love at all! (Everyone will learn to love, all people will love Jesus, they will have faith alone in Him and everyone will be saved, amen.)

Iran smuggled drones into Russia using boats and state airline, sources reveal

10) Unforgiving = Sergey Mardan, the Russian TV propogandist has praised North Korea for threatening to launch nuclear weapons against the US and cause the deaths of millions of people. (Christ will forgive all people for all their sins, because everybody will have faith in His blood, which washes away all sins, the sins of the whole world).

Russian Propagandist Praises North Korea's Nuclear Threats Against U.S.

11) Slanderers = Certain people from the Christianity Board website. I’ve talked about the love my family, my mother, my father, my sister and I have for each other out of kindness, respect and gentleness. And I’ve been ganged up on and slandered for this. (And like Christ, I forgive those who persecute my family and I. Because Christ has forgiven all sins).

My Sister Wants to Become an Atheist and Run Away Because My Mother, My Father and I (Brother) are Christian

12) Without Self Control = Gangs in Haiti are causing chaos and just today have kidnapped people who were simply going to church! (Everyone will be free under Christ, that is, they will all have faith alone in Him and be saved).

Haiti gangs: Three churchgoers kidnapped after Mass

13) Brutal = Vladmir Putin. He has promoted the mass kidnapping of children, the mass destruction of civilian infrastructure, the mass torture of Ukranians. And he hides behind the Russian Orthodox Church to hide his brutal crimes. (Putin will suffer the naturally consequences of sin, but God’s lover is stronger than Putin’s hate, and even Vladmir Putin will be a believer in Jesus Christ and have the Holy Spirit go into them to be saved and thus learn righteousness)

Putin 'to mobilise 600k troops every year indefinitely' in long game

14) Despisers of Good = Elon Musk has turned off SpaceX satellite protection for Ukraine, when it’s defending itself against the evil Ruzzian Federation military threat. Why does Elon Musk despise good and helping Ukraine? Elon Musk has also wanted Ukraine to surrender and let Russia annex territory, which is evil, since it sets a dangerous precedent as it lets any country do what they want. (Even Elon Musk will believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved).

SpaceX Sabotages Ukraine's Military Capabilities Against Russia

15) Traitors The SSU Lieutenant Colonel. He leaked official information to Russia during this war time in exchange for huge amounts of money. He has betrayed the nation of Ukraine! Thus, he is a traitor. (Even those who betray their nations, and even Judas, who betrayed the Son of Man, will become believers in Jesus Christ and be saved).

Ukraine’s Security Service exposes another traitor: Lieutenant Colonel leaked data to Russians

16) Headstrong North Korea under the leadership of Kim Jong-un wants to show off it’s military might against South Korea and is constantly threatening the world with nuclear weapons. (All headstrong people will become believers in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven) North Korea on war footing as Kim Jong-un brags of ‘military strength’

17) Haughty Xi Jing Ping continues to launch spy balloons around the world to spy on important critical infrastructure of other nations. China believes that they cannot be sanctioned due to how much goods they produce for the rest of the world. How arrogant! (The Lord will have all arrogant people believe in Him, Jesus Christ, with faith alone, not of arrogant works, and be saved permanently).

China to take tactics to 'next level' after balloon shot down

18) Lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God

There are many Russian soldiers which are sexually assaulting people in Ukraine. The Lord is against this violence! (Everyone will learn to love others respectfully, to love God, that is, all will become believers in Jesus Christ and go to Heaven). Survivors Speak Out as Russia Is Accused of Using Sexual Violence as 'Weapon of War' Against Women, Kids

So no matter what happens in the last days, the Lord trusts us and cares for us, He will never stop loving us! We will all eventually, in our own turn, have faith alone in Christ and be at peace, free from suffering my friends :D

LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,894,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Romans 10 in context:

10 Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. 2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. 3 Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. 4 Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.
5 Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.”[a] 6 But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’”[b] (that is, to bring Christ down) 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’”[c] (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”[d] that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: 9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[e]12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[f]
14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”[g]
16 But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”[h] 17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. 18 But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did:
“Their voice has gone out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.”[i]
19 Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says,
“I will make you envious by those who are not a nation;
I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding.”[j]
20 And Isaiah boldly says,
“I was found by those who did not seek me;
I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me.”[k]
21 But concerning Israel he says,
“All day long I have held out my hands
to a disobedient and obstinate people.”[l]

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,894,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
John 1 in context:

The Word Became Flesh​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testifyconcerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[b] is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

John the Baptist Denies Being the Messiah​

19 Now this was John’s testimony when the Jewish leaders[c] in Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. 20 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Messiah.”

21 They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?”

He said, “I am not.”

“Are you the Prophet?”

He answered, “No.”

22 Finally they said, “Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?”

23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness,‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’”[d]

24 Now the Pharisees who had been sent25 questioned him, “Why then do you baptize if you are not the Messiah, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?”

26 “I baptize with[e] water,” John replied, “but among you stands one you do not know. 27 He is the one who comes after me, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie.”

28 This all happened at Bethany on the other side of the Jordan, where John was baptizing.

John Testifies About Jesus​

29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! 30 This is the one I meant when I said, ‘A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’31 I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel.”

32 Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. 33 And I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with watertold me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 I have seen and I testify that this is God’s Chosen One.”[f]

John’s Disciples Follow Jesus
35 The next day John was there again with two of his disciples. 36 When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, “Look, the Lamb of God!”
37 When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed Jesus. 38 Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, “What do you want?”
They said, “Rabbi” (which means “Teacher”), “where are you staying?”
39 “Come,” he replied, “and you will see.”
So they went and saw where he was staying, and they spent that day with him. It was about four in the afternoon.
40 Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, was one of the two who heard what John had said and who had followed Jesus. 41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, “We have found the Messiah” (that is, the Christ). 42 And he brought him to Jesus.
Jesus looked at him and said, “You are Simon son of John. You will be called Cephas” (which, when translated, is Peter[g]).​

Jesus Calls Philip and Nathanael​

43 The next day Jesus decided to leave for Galilee. Finding Philip, he said to him, “Follow me.”
44 Philip, like Andrew and Peter, was from the town of Bethsaida. 45 Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”
46 “Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?” Nathanael asked.
“Come and see,” said Philip.
47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, “Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.”
48 “How do you know me?” Nathanael asked.
Jesus answered, “I saw you while you were still under the fig tree before Philip called you.”
49 Then Nathanael declared, “Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the king of Israel.”
50 Jesus said, “You believe[h] because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.” 51 He then added, “Very truly I tell you,[i] you[j] will see ‘heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on’[k]the Son of Man.”​

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,894,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
2 Timothy 3 in context:

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud,abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men,their folly will be clear to everyone.

A Final Charge to Timothy​

10 You, however, know all about my teaching, my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, love, endurance, 11 persecutions, sufferings—what kinds of things happened to me in Antioch,Iconium and Lystra, the persecutions I endured.Yet the Lord rescued me from all of them. 12 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 13 while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, 15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures,which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching,rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a]may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,894,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lamentations 3 in context:

3 [a]I am the man who has seen affliction
by the rod of the Lord’s wrath.
2 He has driven me away and made me walk
in darkness rather than light;
3 indeed, he has turned his hand against me
again and again, all day long.

4 He has made my skin and my flesh grow old
and has broken my bones.
5 He has besieged me and surrounded me
with bitterness and hardship.
6 He has made me dwell in darkness
like those long dead.
7 He has walled me in so I cannot escape;
he has weighed me down with chains.
8 Even when I call out or cry for help,
he shuts out my prayer.
9 He has barred my way with blocks of stone;
he has made my paths crooked.
10 Like a bear lying in wait,
like a lion in hiding,
11 he dragged me from the path and mangled me
and left me without help.
12 He drew his bow
and made me the target for his arrows.
13 He pierced my heart
with arrows from his quiver.
14 I became the laughingstock of all my people;
they mock me in song all day long.
15 He has filled me with bitter herbs
and given me gall to drink.
16 He has broken my teeth with gravel;
he has trampled me in the dust.
17 I have been deprived of peace;
I have forgotten what prosperity is.
18 So I say, “My splendor is gone
and all that I had hoped from the Lord.”
19 I remember my affliction and my wandering,
the bitterness and the gall.
20 I well remember them,
and my soul is downcast within me.
21 Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.”
25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;
26 it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the Lord.
27 It is good for a man to bear the yoke
while he is young.
28 Let him sit alone in silence,
for the Lord has laid it on him.
29 Let him bury his face in the dust—
there may yet be hope.
30 Let him offer his cheek to one who would strike him,
and let him be filled with disgrace.
31 For no one is cast off
by the Lord forever.
32 Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
so great is his unfailing love.
33 For he does not willingly bring affliction
or grief to anyone.
34 To crush underfoot
all prisoners in the land,
35 to deny people their rights
before the Most High,
36 to deprive them of justice—
would not the Lord see such things?
37 Who can speak and have it happen
if the Lord has not decreed it?
38 Is it not from the mouth of the Most High
that both calamities and good things come?
39 Why should the living complain
when punished for their sins?
40 Let us examine our ways and test them,
and let us return to the Lord.
41 Let us lift up our hearts and our hands
to God in heaven, and say:
42 “We have sinned and rebelled
and you have not forgiven.
43 “You have covered yourself with anger and pursued us;
you have slain without pity.
44 You have covered yourself with a cloud
so that no prayer can get through.
45 You have made us scum and refuse
among the nations.
46 “All our enemies have opened their mouths
wide against us.
47 We have suffered terror and pitfalls,
ruin and destruction.”
48 Streams of tears flow from my eyes
because my people are destroyed.
49 My eyes will flow unceasingly,
without relief,
50 until the Lord looks down
from heaven and sees.
51 What I see brings grief to my soul
because of all the women of my city.
52 Those who were my enemies without cause
hunted me like a bird.
53 They tried to end my life in a pit
and threw stones at me;
54 the waters closed over my head,
and I thought I was about to perish.
55 I called on your name, Lord,
from the depths of the pit.
56 You heard my plea: “Do not close your ears
to my cry for relief.”
57 You came near when I called you,
and you said, “Do not fear.”
58 You, Lord, took up my case;
you redeemed my life.
59 Lord, you have seen the wrong done to me.
Uphold my cause!
60 You have seen the depth of their vengeance,
all their plots against me.
61 Lord, you have heard their insults,
all their plots against me—
62 what my enemies whisper and mutter
against me all day long.
63 Look at them! Sitting or standing,
they mock me in their songs.
64 Pay them back what they deserve, Lord,
for what their hands have done.
65 Put a veil over their hearts,
and may your curse be on them!
66 Pursue them in anger and destroy them
from under the heavens of the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,894,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1 Timothy 4 in context:

4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spiritsand things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,5 because it is consecrated by the word of Godand prayer.

6 If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters,[a] you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed. 7 Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. 8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. 9 This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance.10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.
11 Command and teach these things. 12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. 13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. 14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you.
15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,894,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hebrews 1 in context:

God’s Final Word: His Son​

1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways,2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all thingsby his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

The Son Superior to Angels​

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,

“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”[a]?
Or again,
“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”[b]?
6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.”[c]
7 In speaking of the angels he says,
“He makes his angels spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.”[d]
8 But about the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.”[e]
10 He also says,
“In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.
11 They will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment.
12 You will roll them up like a robe;
like a garment they will be changed.
But you remain the same,
and your years will never end.”[f]
13 To which of the angels did God ever say,
“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet”[g]?
14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,894,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ephesians 1 in context:

1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God,
To God’s holy people in Ephesus,[a] the faithful in Christ Jesus:

2 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Praise for Spiritual Blessings in Christ​

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he[b] predestined us for adoption to sonship[c] through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7 In him we have redemptionthrough his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he[d] made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

11 In him we were also chosen,[e] having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12 in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth,the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Thanksgiving and Prayer​

15 For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, 16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. 17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[f] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every namethat is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,894,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Galatians 3 in context:

Faith or Works of the Law​

3 You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2 I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3 Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?[a] 4 Have you experienced[b] so much in vain—if it really was in vain? 5 So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard? 6 So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”[c]

7 Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[d] 9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”[e] 11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God,because “the righteous will live by faith.”[f] 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”[g] 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[h] 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

The Law and the Promise​

15 Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case. 16 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed.Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,”[i] meaning one person, who is Christ. 17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise. 18 For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on the promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.

19 Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seedto whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

Children of God​

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of Godthrough faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ,then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirsaccording to the promise.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,894,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
John 12 in context:

Jesus Anointed at Bethany
12 Six days before the Passover, Jesus came to Bethany, where Lazarus lived, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. 2 Here a dinner was given in Jesus’ honor. Martha served, while Lazarus was among those reclining at the table with him.3 Then Mary took about a pint[a] of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.

4 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, 5 “Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.[b]” 6 He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

7 “Leave her alone,” Jesus replied. “It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. 8 You will always have the poor among you,[c] but you will not always have me.”

9 Meanwhile a large crowd of Jews found out that Jesus was there and came, not only because of him but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead. 10 So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well, 11 for on account of himmany of the Jews were going over to Jesus and believing in him.

Jesus Comes to Jerusalem as King
12 The next day the great crowd that had come for the festival heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. 13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting,
“Hosanna![d]”
“Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”[e]
“Blessed is the king of Israel!”
14 Jesus found a young donkey and sat on it, as it is written:
15 “Do not be afraid, Daughter Zion;
see, your king is coming,
seated on a donkey’s colt.”[f]
16 At first his disciples did not understand all this.Only after Jesus was glorified did they realize that these things had been written about him and that these things had been done to him.
17 Now the crowd that was with him when he called Lazarus from the tomb and raised him from the dead continued to spread the word. 18 Many people, because they had heard that he had performed this sign, went out to meet him. 19 So the Pharisees said to one another, “See, this is getting us nowhere. Look how the whole world has gone after him!”​

Jesus Predicts His Death​

20 Now there were some Greeks among those who went up to worship at the festival. 21 They came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, with a request. “Sir,” they said, “we would like to see Jesus.” 22 Philip went to tell Andrew; Andrew and Philip in turn told Jesus.
23 Jesus replied, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. 24 Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. 25 Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. 26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.
27 “Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. 28 Father, glorify your name!”
Then a voice came from heaven, “I have glorified it, and will glorify it again.” 29 The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.
30 Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit,not mine. 31 Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out. 32 And I, when I am lifted up[g] from the earth, will draw all people to myself.” 33 He said this to show the kind of death he was going to die.
34 The crowd spoke up, “We have heard from the Law that the Messiah will remain forever, so how can you say, ‘The Son of Man must be lifted up’?Who is this ‘Son of Man’?”
35 Then Jesus told them, “You are going to have the light just a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you.Whoever walks in the dark does not know where they are going. 36 Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light.” When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.​

Belief and Unbelief Among the Jews​

37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signsin their presence, they still would not believe in him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:
“Lord, who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”[h]
39 For this reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:
40 “He has blinded their eyes
and hardened their hearts,
so they can neither see with their eyes,
nor understand with their hearts,
nor turn—and I would heal them.”[i]
41 Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus’ gloryand spoke about him.
42 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue; 43 for they loved human praise more than praise from God.
44 Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. 45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. 46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.
47 “If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”​

Upvote 0