Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I understand the pain caused by severe sin.

I have been to Christian Abortion Recovery Classes.
These are the very saddest of places.
The broken hearts there are many.

M-Bob

Reactions: Need answers
Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Termination of a pregnancy (what some call abortion) is often a medical necessity. To deny women that right is totalitarianism. Period.
We have aborted 50 million unborn babies, I doubt all that was necessary for women's health. What about the rights of the unborn? We just rip their little arms and legs off and pull out their brains while they are still alive. Thats crazy.

• Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Credos4Christ

7 days without prayer makes 1 weak.
Feb 14, 2020
East-Coast
✟23,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Abortion is an absolute, unequivocal sin. There is no justification. There is no room for acceptance. An act such as this will always be a sin. It will always be wrong. I will always deplore it.

Thank you for sharing this video. It's absolutely stomach-churning to hear this man's testimony.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Abortion is an absolute, unequivocal sin. There is no justification. There is no room for acceptance. An act such as this will always be a sin. It will always be wrong. I will always deplore it.

Thank you for sharing this video. It's absolutely stomach-churning to hear this man's testimony.
You're welcome, and i agree.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We have aborted 50 million unborn babies, I doubt all that was necessary for women's health. What about the rights of the unborn? We just rip their little arms and legs off and pull out their brains while they are still alive. Thats crazy.

Don't you mean 50 billion?? I don't know what your source is for your statement but I can't accept this erroneous propaganda.

Your description of a terminated pregnancy is equally absurd. A member of my family has been present in the OR for these many of these unfortunate situations and it is NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like what you describe. If you had ever seen, even once, the procedure you would realize how TOTALLY WRONG you are.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Like Need Answers you are also totally wrong. What is your answer to this situation: a woman, a mother of five, is carrying a fetus that has NO CHANCE of living. If she doesn't terminate the pregnancy, the fetus will die, turn septic, and probably kill the mother. => This is not hypothetical <= Should her five children be deprived of their mother because of somebody else's rigid ideology?

Go ahead and deplore it, but keep your ideology far from medical truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't you mean 50 billion?? I don't know what your source is for your statement but I can't accept this erroneous propaganda.

Your description of a terminated pregnancy is equally absurd. A member of my family has been present in the OR for these many of these unfortunate situations and it is NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like what you describe. If you had ever seen, even once, the procedure you would realize how TOTALLY WRONG you are.
Sorry, i should have specified america. 50 million in america alone.

Did you see the video testimony from a former abortion doctor? Ive seen photos too. A bloody mess.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Sorry, i should have specified america. 50 million in america alone.

Did you see the video testimony from a former abortion doctor? Ive seen photos too. A bloody mess.

By "america" do you mean the entire Western hemisphere? We are only one country in "america", and why not capitalize it: America?

So you watch one video by a former abortion doctor and that's what you base your statements on? Do you know how to spell "propaganda"? If you want to be believed please come up with something better than that.

Really!

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
By "america" do you mean the entire Western hemisphere? We are only one country in "america", and why not capitalize it: America?

So you watch one video by a former abortion doctor and that's what you base your statements on? Do you know how to spell "propaganda"? If you want to be believed please come up with something better than that.

Really!
Propaganda, lol. If you say so. I'll take the word of the doctor over yours though.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Propaganda, lol. If you say so. I'll take the word of the doctor over yours though.

Don't take my word for it. Do some research into sources other than one biased video. 2nd Timothy 4 says, "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't take my word for it. Do some research into sources other than one biased video. 2nd Timothy 4 says, "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."
Its not a fable, its true. ITs the testimony of an abortion doctor.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Its not a fable, its true. ITs the testimony of an abortion doctor.

One of the best pieces of advice I heard in graduate school was, "Try to prove yourself wrong." It is ridiculous to watch one single video and base an opinion on that alone.

BTW, how do you know the "abortion doctor" is really an MD? What are your references?

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One of the best pieces of advice I heard in graduate school was, "Try to prove yourself wrong." It is ridiculous to watch one single video and base an opinion on that alone.

BTW, how do you know the "abortion doctor" is really an MD? What are your references?
Ive seen photos of aborted fetuses, as i said before, so your wrong to say i base my opinion on one person. Those photos are so disturbing that we cant even show them here. Also this doctor testified before congress, i can safely assume hes a real doctor.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ive seen photos of aborted fetuses, as i said before, so your wrong to say i base my opinion on one person. Those photos are so disturbing that we cant even show them here. Also this doctor testified before congress, i can safely assume hes a real doctor.

And the source of those photos is..?

Real doctors can have biases. What are his/her credentials? Is s/he completely neutral, presenting undisputed science, or biased.

Unless there is documented scientific proof to what s/he says it has no real validity. I am a trained scientist, so "facts" without proof or even without peer reviews have no bearing on objective truth.

Believe what you're led to believe, even if it's scientifically false.

2 Timothy 4: "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And the source of those photos is..?

Real doctors can have biases. What are his/her credentials? Is s/he completely neutral, presenting undisputed science, or biased.

Unless there is documented scientific proof to what s/he says it has no real validity. I am a trained scientist, so "facts" without proof or even without peer reviews have no bearing on objective truth.

Believe what you're led to believe, even if it's scientifically false.

2 Timothy 4: "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."
He is stating, under oath to congress, his experience as an abortion doctor. Sorry you didnt like it.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He is stating, under oath to congress, his experience as an abortion doctor. Sorry you didnt like it.

I didn't see it. Also, I'm not predisposed to believe one single person about abortions, as there are people who give contradictory evidence.

Undoubtedly you have seen photos of dismembered fetuses, but here's what you don't know: no doctor ever carves up a living fetus. When late-term fetuses have died in utero then, and only then, are they cut up for removal from the womb and only for the mother's safety. Anyone who states otherwise is lying.

I believe that you and some others are predisposed to believe something then find evidence to "prove" it. 2nd Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear."

Upvote 0