Dec 18, 2007
✟16,798.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well let me spell this out for all you guys.

When I said you were sooooooooooo predictable, I was not referring to when you give the facts on science. I was referring to your attitudes toward people who disagree with you. Your offenses and defenses seem like they all came out of the same manual.

When I said it's not the science I was talking about. I should have highlighted or italicized the word science of more emphasis.
Can you specify what my attitude is towards creationists? I am interested to see how far you will go to generalize my position(s).

Upvote 0
B

Braunwyn

I don't know. It reads that way from where I sit.

but I'm gonna send you some blessings anyway so you can get your character set up.
I appreciate the blessings and the thought. That is very nice of you and I want to get my character set up. eta: For a minute I thought you were another member but after re-reading the posts I was in error. :)

Upvote 0

FishFace

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2007
✟13,130.00
Faith
Atheist
Well let me spell this out for all you guys.

When I said you were sooooooooooo predictable, I was not referring to when you give the facts on science. I was referring to your attitudes toward people who disagree with you. Your offenses and defenses seem like they all came out of the same manual.

They do, pretty much - scientific method. If you make a claim, we ask for evidence.

Upvote 0

Wyzaard

Jan 4, 2008
✟7,200.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

So what if they do? Let's stick to the meat of the matter, rather than dipping into personalizations.

Upvote 0

Wiccan_Child

Contributor
Mar 21, 2005
Bristol, UK
✟31,731.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Really? 'Cause 'Evolution is a lie' is four words genius.
Oh my dear, haven't you heard? JohnR7 has fled CF due to horrible evidence being thrown at him! Poo those Evolutionists and their fossils :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

uberd00b

The Emperor has no clothes.
Oct 14, 2006
Newcastle, UK
✟22,308.00
Faith
Taoist
Marital Status
Single
Havn't been here in a long time. Some things never really change.
I know. Try as we might to help those trapped in the heretical delusion that is creationism they just are not interested in the truth.

It's enough to make you cynical.

Upvote 0

Inan3

Veteran Saint
Jul 22, 2007
West of the Mississippi
✟20,375.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can you specify what my attitude is towards creationists? I am interested to see how far you will go to generalize my position(s).

Sorry TechnoC, I haven't seen much of your posts so I would have to wait before I comment on you personally. My comments are for those who I generally get feed back from.

Upvote 0

Technocrat2010

Relax - it's the Cross of St. Peter
Dec 18, 2007
✟16,798.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sorry TechnoC, I haven't seen much of your posts so I would have to wait before I comment on you personally. My comments are for those who I generally get feed back from.
I also would like to know how you can accurately describe a person's attitude by online posts alone, given that you have not met me in person, nor have you known me my entire life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Inan3

Veteran Saint
Jul 22, 2007
West of the Mississippi
✟20,375.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I also would like to know how you can accurately describe a person's attitude by online posts alone, given that you have not met me in person, nor have you known me my entire life.

I'm sorry but have I said anything about you that bothered you? I don't remember doing so. You can get a feel for what people are like if you have a mind to listen to what they have to say. :)

Upvote 0

Technocrat2010

Dec 18, 2007
✟16,798.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm sorry but have I said anything about you that bothered you?

I find the idea that a person claiming the audacity to pass judgement on someone's attitude based on online discussions to be quite bothersome.

I don't remember doing so. You can get a feel for what people are like if you have a mind to listen to what they have to say. :)

That doesn't mean you can generalize on their attitudes, as you have done so earlier in this thread. Each person is unique, and you cannot expect to learn everything about a person's character via text-based discussions alone.

Upvote 0

Inan3

Veteran Saint
Jul 22, 2007
West of the Mississippi
✟20,375.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I find the idea that a person claiming the audacity to pass judgement on someone's attitude based on online discussions to be quite bothersome.

That doesn't mean you can generalize on their attitudes, as you have done so earlier in this thread. Each person is unique, and you cannot expect to learn everything about a person's character via text-based discussions alone.

I guess we disagree. Now take you. It appears you are angry and want to get into it. Well, I'm not and I'm not going to. Smiles.

Upvote 0

Technocrat2010

Dec 18, 2007
✟16,798.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I guess we disagree. Now take you. It appears you are angry and want to get into it. Well, I'm not and I'm not going to. Smiles.

This is exactly of what I was talking about. You assume I am angry based upon what I wrote, when in fact I'm not angry at all. See what I mean about making assumptions about other people based on online conversations? :) I speak bluntly on many an occasion, but that doesn't give you the authority or the evidence to suggest anything about my emotional state unless I explicitly make it known.

Upvote 0

Inan3

Veteran Saint
Jul 22, 2007
West of the Mississippi
✟20,375.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is exactly of what I was talking about. You assume I am angry based upon what I wrote, when in fact I'm not angry at all. See what I mean about making assumptions about other people based on online conversations? :) I speak bluntly on many an occasion, but that doesn't give you the authority or the evidence to suggest anything about my emotional state unless I explicitly make it known.

But you did.

Upvote 0