Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The fact that a 3rd temple is on the horizon at a time when global government is being formed should be a clue. The man of sin is revealed in the temple claiming to be God.

Paul says the Man of Sin would sit "in the temple of God"

How will any modern day Jewish temple built by Christ rejectors who John says "do not have the father" qualify as "The temple of God" in your view any more than the Muslim Dome of the Rock does now?

The move to end national soverreignty and eliminate cash is also part of the agenda.

Where is this prophesied? or is it?

The LGBTQ thing certainly calls the days of Lot into context.

Hardly... Today's Societal stand on the LGBTQ thing is a minor blip on the screen compared to Societies of History... In Ancient Rome and Greece for example, it was so widespread and accepted that it was a REQUIREMENT for all men to take a male Lover....

Nothing like that exists today nor ever will again... As afar as the overall Arc of History is concerned, LGBTQ acceptance is going in the OPPOSITE direction from how widespread, accepted (and even REQUIRED) it once was in human society (and that's SINCE the days of Lot)...

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul said God placed the unbelieving Jews under wrath until the end.

“Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost [lit. the end].” 1 Thessalonians 2:16 (KJV 1900)

So I look for the complete opposite of what most look for regarding the State of Israel.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
pffft.. I don't puzzles. I guess this was about "Rothschild". Praise GOD and GLORY TO JESUS.. all my words don't show my heart all the time lol.

3rd temple. We all know we are the temple that was not built by hands. If nothing what so ever was going on in Israel. Then I would 100% agree. But when they have from what I heard and seen, almost everything ready and made for a NEW Temple. Hmm

Were talking about Israel. Not "Christians". Israel does not follow Jesus Christ. So..what Satan is going to posses some "Christian" in Israel? Or just in general? Easy lol as you can clearly read.. this guy has not really been studying on this much. :)

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟794,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not sure why you wouldn't have an interest. Why not be interested in countries of the world?

I AM interested in the world's Countries... you'll recall my very first post in this thread was to express my interest in Australia, and encourage others to take an interest in it as well!

Do you take an interest in Australia?
If yes, GREAT!

If not, why not? Why not be interested in countries of the World, of which Australia is one... and not only that, its' ALSO a Continent!!

Not many of those... pretty unique and interesting wouldn't you say?

Now, What I was wondering in the post you just quoted is what kind of scriptural support you were hoping I'd supply for something that isn't Biblical?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The world is in a state of corruption and greed. It is rampant and the now there is talk in some countries want to go borderless...

All the media is good to follow, if you can sort the lies from the truth.

However, the center stage of the end times.. is Israel.. More directly.. Jerusalem.... Our focus should be on this if we are to be aware and ready.

This is the nation that all nations seem to want to hate. Some want to push them into the sea..

Make no mistake.. they will be the center of the events that end this time period.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,791.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Paul said God placed the unbelieving Jews under wrath until the end.

“Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost [lit. the end].” 1 Thessalonians 2:16 (KJV 1900)

So I look for the complete opposite of what most look for regarding the State of Israel.
You don't have to look far, just open your Bible for over 20 prophesies that tell of the fate of the apostate Jews and how only a [Christian] remnant will be saved. Romans 9:27
Jesus is quite clear about what He thinks of those who call themselves Jews. Revelation 2:9 and their fate; John 8:39-43, Matthew 8:11-12, Luke 19:27. Jeremiah 12:14-16 is a clear prophecy of what will soon happen.

The problem with most people is in thinking the visible Israel is the only Israel. That they are not, they are in fact usurpers of that name, is plain from the many prophesies saying how God's true Israelites, who have Overcome evil, His faithful Christians; remain scattered among the nations.
Most believers in a general Jewish redemption, which is not prophesied at all; do so as part of the 'rapture to heaven' of the Church theory. Neither idea will happen.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟794,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The problem with most people is in thinking the visible Israel is the only Israel. That they are not, they are in fact usurpers of that name, is plain from the many prophesies saying how God's true Israelites, who have Overcome evil, His faithful Christians; remain scattered among the nations.
Most believers in a general Jewish redemption, which is not prophesied at all; do so as part of the 'rapture to heaven' of the Church theory. Neither idea will happen.

One of my favorite things about this forum is finding areas of absolute agreement with people you otherwise vehemently disagree with on just about everything else...

In spite of our polar opposite differences (of which there are many), You and I are in Lock step on this one Keras, and I'm grateful to know that.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟794,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am glad that the Jews have returned to the land of Israel. But they do not deserve our attention, help, or interest ahead of the lives, needs, struggles, and plights of the Christians who are already in the Holy Land. Heck, even Messianic (that is, ethnic) Jews are treated poorly by their fellow Jews. It is the Land of Christ, and while Christians have generally, it seems, had a better time there than elsewhere in the Middle East under Muslims, this is changing.

So, I would say, focus on Israeli persecution of Gentile Christians, and Jewish converts to Christ, as an indicator of where the soul of the land and the people seem to be turning.

The Jews do have a right to live peacefully and happily in their ancestral home land. But the do not have a God-given right to harass or persecute Christians, and / or non-Jews.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The destiny seems to be certain and to disregard modern Israel based on this presentation is perhaps dismissing the means to which God allowed it to happen.

You are certainly correct that nothing happens in history that God does not allow and also use for His purposes. I also would say that looking at events in the current middle east and comparing them to Bible prophecy and how it was actually fulfilled is quite enlightening indeed. When you look at and understand the lies though, you see that its a false forced interpretation of the real prophecy that's being pushed by the agenda. And this is nothing new.

The written goals and agendas of these same wold elite are lined up with the literal accomplishment of these prophecy.

Now take your principle here and go back and take a look at 1st century history; because the wicked leadership of the nation did exactly what you are talking about here. And the wicked leadership of nations today are just repeating this phony fulfillment of prophecy in the same way the Jewish leaders in the 1st century did.

Please understand that I'm not saying that every politician today, of all nations on every level is evil. Everywhere of all levels of government we have "black hats" and "white hats"; and of course sometimes it's hard to tell who's who.

First century: history testifies to us that in the end, Nicodemus and Joseph of Aramathia (who were both members of the Sanhedrin); turned out to be "white hats". The Herodian dynasty, Caiaphas and Anais the high priests were all "black hats". Pilate was hard to determine. At the very least we could say he was "neutral" / "unknown".

There was a very clear power struggle between the Roman authority and the Sanhedrin. The Jews actually set Pilate up and if you understand the political back drop of the riots already in process that Pilate was tasked with keeping control over; the trial of Jesus makes more contextual sense in light of the way Pilate usually conducted himself. At the time of Jesus's trial, Pilate was actually "on probation" from Rome. This is likely in relation to an event eluded to in Scripture where Pilate sent a bunch of soldiers into the temple who executed a group of Galileans on the spot. (Luke 13:1 +)

And here's where the politics get really dark!

Jesus makes an interesting statement about this incident "who's blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices". Now go back into the Old Testament and you see that Jews were guilty of practicing ritual human sacrifice. There's references in the OT about them "passing (their) children through the fire" and worshiping Moloch. These accusations have followed Judaism through history, yet the accusations of the practice, morphed into the murder of foreigners.

Greek historians reference this; and this was the context of the Maccabean revolt. The stated reason (from the Greek perspective) as to why the king (Antiochus IV) refused to allow the Jews to practice their religious rituals. The decree came down from this (Greek) king the year following an incident where a Greek merchant who had been missing for nearly a year, was found hidden away in the Jewish temple. Allegedly, one of the captors told the merchant why he was being held there (he was being reasonably treated and was well fed) and king Antiochus IV discovered him. The merchant as soon as he saw the king, ran to him and fell at his feet and pleaded for his life; stating what the servant had told him was going to happen to him. He was told he'd be used in a ritual sacrifice that Jews had made to hate the Greeks forever.

Now the Jews claim this is just Greek propaganda; yet historically king Antiochus IV did pass this decree forbidding practice of Jewish rituals and the Maccabean revolt is a recorded event of history.

Now fast forward post resurrection and you see these accusations continue through history (even into the present) "crimes against children". (Does any of this ring any bells with modern politicians, the illuminati / occult, Epstein Island?) Think "Passion plays" of historic Europe and the riots that often accompanied them. Most of those incidents were not actually about accusations of "Jews killing Jesus"; they were more often connected to accusations and secular trials of "crimes against children".

Now today in many countries there are laws against even bringing up this subject. It's part of the "anti-Semitism" definitions of many nations' laws and also is wishing to be implemented as such stated by the UN as an "official definition of anti-Semitism". This, criticizing Israel, speaking of a "global Jewish conspiracy" and "denying the holocaust" are all included as "anti-Semitic acts" and can get you arrested in Europe!

So, yes looking at some of these "modern trends" as related to "Biblical prophecy" and recorded history even. I'm not sure how much of this stuff you are aware of; but, it's pretty ominous.

Now, getting back for a moment to the political power struggle in the 1st century:

Within that power struggle between Rome and the Jewish leadership; was also a power struggle between the Herods and the Hasmonean dynasty. The Herods were mixed Greek Judean ancestry and Herod the Great wanted really really REALLY badly to believe he was the Messiah. Thus his attempt to kill Jesus when He was born.

So Herod destroyed all the genealogical records that came out of the Babylonian captivity, so no one could prove that he wasn't of the line of David. That was part of his "rebuilding the temple". I'll get to this in a minute because the Herodian temple was actually the 3rd temple.

The Jews have profaned the name of Jesus every they have been scattered but God will give them that new heart promised to those gathered back in the day the LORD takes away their reproach form the nations.

Now ask yourself in the context of Jesus being the Messiah; what do you think this means? Again, going back through history, starting with Exodus; what happened to the disobedient Jews? They perished. In every incident, they perished. All who did not repent and believe, regardless of what ever Biblical historical event they lived through; their outcome was always destruction.

Of course mixed in with this cooperate Israeli population were always those who did believe. Ironically though, if you read the OT carefully, you will see instances of gentiles who believe also.

Now we get to the New Testament and Paul is very clear about who God considers to be Israel. Those who are counted as seed are children of the promise not children of the flesh and all those are found in Christ who is "the seed" of Abraham. The promises concerning Israel were given to "the seed". This is how all prophecy is fulfilled in Christ.

The fact that a 3rd temple is on the horizon at a time when global government is being formed should be a clue.

I mentioned earlier that if a temple is reconstructed in our modern day; it would actually be the 4th one. Solomon built the first one (destroyed by the Babylonians). Zerubbabel built the 2nd temple which Herod totally tore down!

Now we're told Herod "expanded" the existing temple; but the truth was he totally tore it down and started over. He'd set forth a plan to do so, which the Sanhedrin initially rejected, because they did not trust him to rebuild it. The stipulation in Herod's plan to rebuild, had to include that all the material for the rebuild had to be "on site" before the tear down was allowed to begin. It took 10 years to rebuild, was completed in 9 BC and was rededicated the following year.

Now depending on whether or not you're using the secular or sacred calendar will depend on what year it is. (They ran 6 months apart.) We know though that at least by Passover of 8 BC, it was "finished enough" to be rededicated. By the time we get to the crucifixion year (33 AD) the temple is stated to have been under construction for 46 years. (John 2:20)

"Ironically" (or not); this is the year John the Baptist's father is in the temple performing his duty and the first time in about 400 years (since the completion of the OT cannon) that God speaks to Israel in the form of this angel who comes to John's father. John is conceived within the next couple of months. Jesus is conceived 6 months later. John is born about Passover of the following year and Jesus is born probably during the feast of Tabernacles of 7 BC.

Now here is an interesting tidbit of modern history. It will be 46 years from the inception of the temple institute (in 1988) to 2033 AD. (which is exactly 2000 years after the crucifixion). Any significance there? I have no idea!

The man of sin is revealed in the temple claiming to be God.

Scripture actually tells us the "son of perdition" was Judas. (John 17:12)

Now will this prevent those of the "self fulfilling prophecy" from coming up with their own "son of perdition"? Maybe but probably not. I wouldn't bet my next social security check that they are going to "get that far". Jesus speaks of His return "as a thief in the night" and "as it was in the days of Noah". Men were eating and drinking and marrying and giving in marriage until the day Noah entered the arc and the flood came and took them all away. Which basically implies that they had no idea what hit them; and by that point it was too late! This should be a warning to us.

If we are gearing our understanding of Bible prophecy based on perceived political events; the Day is going to come and we aint going to know what hit us, because we're too busy watching someones' political wrangling to tear down a mosque and build a temple; thinking oh, we have X amount of years of tribulation to "get right with God". I'll worry about it when I see the "signs of the times".

The move to end national soverreignty and eliminate cash is also part of the agenda.

Yes, no denying that there's an agenda; but get in your Bible and start digging. Things are not as they appear to be!

• Informative
Reactions: somuchjoy
Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
One of my favorite things about this forum is finding areas of absolute agreement with people you otherwise vehemently disagree with on just about everything else...

In spite of our polar opposite differences (of which there are many), You and I are in Lock step on this one Keras, and I'm grateful to know that.

LOL - I've noticed this phenomena too. It is interesting!

• Friendly
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Are you just making stuff up?

Here's the fact:
Israel has friendly, diplomatic relations with 163 of the 193 UN member states as of December 2018.
You are on a Christian forum, state in your identification that you are catholic, a Christian religion... yet you don't know why we should keep our eyes on Israel in these end times.... nor do you recognize that Israel is Nation and people that others love to hate..

There is even a name for it "antisemitism".

People are so quick to condemn this small country, as it searches to live peacefully and be left alone, that they won't even give them the right to protect themselves from obvious and random attacks on their innocent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

parousia70

Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟794,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are on a Christian forum, state in your identification that you are catholic, a Christian religion... yet you don't know why we should keep our eyes on Israel in these end times....
THESE end times?
Maybe you don't know much about Catholic Eschatology, but Catholics, by and large, aren't proponents of modern, speculative end time theories.

nor do you recognize that Israel is Nation and people that others love to hate..

I never said I don't recognize some people hate Israel, I simply disproved your unfounded claim that "all nations want to hate it"

Its factually untrue.

There is even a name for it "antisemitism".

How is anything I have said antisemitic? That is a grievous charge, and you'd better have some proof to back it up... Calling me antisemitic simply because I have proven your claim that "all nations hate Israel" is untrue, doesn't cut it friend.

People are so quick to condemn this small country, as it searches to live peacefully and be left alone, that they won't even give them the right to protect themselves from obvious and random attacks on their innocent.

Who exactly isn't giving them the right to protect themselves from attacks on their innocent?
And how are they preventing them from exercising that right exactly?

I think you're making stuff up again....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟794,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, I would say, focus on Israeli persecution of Gentile Christians, and Jewish converts to Christ, as an indicator of where the soul of the land and the people seem to be turning.

The Jews do have a right to live peacefully and happily in their ancestral home land. But the do not have a God-given right to harass or persecute Christians, and / or non-Jews.

Excellent point...(except for the ancestral homeland part... as there is not one Jew living there today who can trace his or her lineage back to even one single pre-desolation Hebrew person, but that's another topic altogether)

Yes, Jews of Israel and evangelical Christians make very strange bedfellows.

Why American evangelical Christians blindly support and defend the Israeli persecution of Israeli Christians is a mystery to me.

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

If this is so, than why do they require billions of dollars in US aide?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There are hundreds of reasons to watch Israel. (That I would agree with; but not for the same reasons dispensationalists would.)
He was crucified on the Mt. of Olives. We know this because the Scriptures state that the Roman centurion and the soldiers witnessed the veil of the temple being torn, and they could only do this if they were facing it.
The temple faced east, so they had to be east of it, facing west; which would have put them on the Mount of Olives, somewhere in the vicinity of the red heifer bridge.
Hello Righterzpen.
Very interesting. That is something I never really looked at.

G3485 (YLT)

ναός, ναοῦ, ὁ (ναίω to dwell), the Sept. for הֵיכָל, used of the temple at Jerusalem, but only of the sacred edifice (or sanctuary) itself, consisting of the Holy place and the Holy of holies (in classical Greek used of the sanctuary or cell of a temple, where the image of the god was placed, called also δόμος, σηκός, which is to be distinguished from τό ἱερόν, the whole temple, the entire consecrated enclosure; this distinction is observed also in the Bible; see ἱερόν, p. 299{a}): Matthew 23:16f, 35 27:40; Mark 14:58; Mark 15:29; John 2:19; Revelation 11:2;
Strong's Number G3485 ναός (naos), occurs 46 times in 40 verses

Matthew 27:51
and behold! the veil<2665> of the Sanctuary is rent into two from upward unto downward, and the land is quaked, and the rocks are rent [Mark 15:38, Luke 23:45]
=================================
It does appear the entrance to the Sanctuary faces East toward the Mount of Olives.
sanctuary direction facing.gif

Matthew 24 Mount of Olives and Titus's 10th Legion on Mt Olives 70ad

https://www.preteristarchive.com/JewishWars/timeline_military.html

APRIL, A.D. 70 - PHASE ONE

THE ROMAN ARMY ARRIVES AT JERUSALEM TO PREPARE THE SIEGE

The first night of Titus' encampment with the 15th, 3rd and 18th Legions, the 5th Legion arrived from Emmaus and set camp north of the city on Mount Scopus.
Later the next day, the famed 10th Legion (founded by Julius Caesar) marched in from Jericho and camped on the Mount of Olives, east of the city.
Instead of waiting to starve the Jews into submission, Titus decides to assault many different parts of the city and overwhelm the defenders. Titus was early on in the middle of the fighting with his soldiers.

304807_fe76ada45ae387c4178052fe52f3f292.JPG

temple herod 2.jpg

jesus weeps over Jerusalem meme.jpg

e2627453385a4412ca715fcb879b5bd6.jpg

Attachments

• temple herod's.jpg
    temple herod's.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am glad that the Jews have returned to the land of Israel. But they do not deserve our attention, help, or interest ahead of the lives, needs, struggles, and plights of the Christians who are already in the Holy Land.

Is it your expectation that Jews who believe in Christ should forsake their people on your behalf? Not you personally of course.

Upvote 0