squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
However, appealing to their activity does not negate man’s responsibility for his own actions.

You can pat yourself on the back in OVERCOMING Satan by proving yourself SINLESS in the flesh. Of course God has NOT left that door open to you. That place was forever reserved for ONE MAN, Christ Jesus who took SINS AWAY from mankind FOREVER at His Cross.

Yet those same sins will be fully accounted for and judged and eternally set aside IN THE LAKE of FIRE and those who will be there will be the workers of iniquity who presently HOLD THEIR SWAY over the flesh and minds of ALL mankind. Divide in this way and you will NEVER count sins against your fellow man again. But of course it takes "faith" to see what you cannot see apart from WORD'S disclosure. The entirety of Israel NEVER saw a devil separated from a man until JESUS did it! Grace and Truth came By Jesus.
Satan cannot make anyone do anything contrary to their wills.

That is absolute hogwash. Not even worthy of a response. When did you make yourself sinless? lol.

The POWER that Satan was granted is VERY REAL and the result of that POWER is SIN INDWELLING the flesh.

Even in my writing of Gods Love to ALL MEN being real and effective, that same POWER is raised and irked IN YOUR FLESH just as it was raised in my own. Is your EVERY THOUGHT pure? No. Nor is MINE. That is because THAT POWER is still in the flesh. Everytime the LAW is applied to the flesh, SIN INDWELLING is empowered and raises it's ugly head. And that working continues to this very day. And the result is that Satan himself SITS in the temples of mankind called christianity, condemning, blaming and damning ALL MEN save themselves. You are no exception.
He can only influence much like a lawyer or co-worker but the choice always remains up to the individual with the exception, perhaps, of possession.

Even the "thought" of adultery was considered by Jesus to be the "same as" the act of. Jesus raised the bar on the Law so that the presence of EVIL comes to the forefront where IT'S PRESENCE is beyond denial. If you remain in denial, then you remain just another blinded captive. And therefore I write, mostly in PITY for my fellow believers, because they have been soooo stolen from. Just as believers in Truth have shared freely with me of Gods Treasures, so I likewise share. But you should be advised that the more you expose yourself to Love in Truth, the more resistance will overpower and overcome YOU, no matter how self righteous you may think you are.
Do not make the mistake of thinking that simply because free will can be forcibly overridden, it must not exist at all. A woman may be raped and her free will thus overridden but this does not mean she lacked free will.

Freewill is patent absurdity, even by your own statements saying that God can and does interact with the wills of men, as does Satan. Your logic in this matter is, sorry, idiotic and blind. Doesn't even make sense. You want to infer that you and you alone are the sole agent in these matters, even while admiting the implications of the other TWO (or more) parties. I say you have already been extremely violated, and it shows by the condemnation you carry to your fellow man. Yet you will wear that badge till you choke on it, fully BYPASSING the implications of the other parties to YOUR will, thinking that you are some superstar "free agent." You can deny that Satan has overcome you, but I KNOW THEM by their lack of fruit in mankind, hating them to the extent that you represent in your flesh. In that alone you carry the missing mark man, the man of sin.
Again, watch yourself. You’re making accusations against the opposing party themselves and your flames don’t belong here. Once again, the Israel spoken of is clearly not the same Israel commonly referred to as the ethnic group but those who truly belong to God, those who accept His ways over theirs.

Paul said ALL, even ENEMIES. If you cannot read and something is blocking your eyes, what do you really want me to say? I didn't see it myself for decades, yet alone 'accept' it.
Let me repeat myself: no one (NO ONE) here is arguing that Satan and God are completely removed from the actions and decisions of man.

That's why I say you simply have DOUBLE talk. You want "freedom" for your fellow man so you CAN CONDEMN them for "their sins," and you want to OVERLOOK the other parties at the same time. And that is and remains DOUBLE talk. What you are proposing is some way to slice and dice the components so you can BLAME the other guy and EXONERATE the devil from BLINDING or MANIPULATING that person. What kind of convoluted nonsense is that? You claim that is FREE??? lol
However, influence and/or forcibly overriding free will (like a woman being raped) does NOT mean there must not have been free will to begin with.

Mankind was made susceptible to sin indwelling the flesh and the corresponding transpiring of sins working in their flesh from Day One of Adam in the garden. Adam did not make a bad choice, he was made "susceptible" in the flesh and capable of being deceived by that very one that was GIVEN power to deceive him. And in this way sin came into ALL the flesh of mankind.
“Free in love?” What’s that supposed to mean?

In Gods LOVE we understand and agree that NO SIN will be accounted to mankind and we therefore DO NOT COUNT sins against MANKIND. This does not mean however that we OVERLOOK the cause, and WOE to him by whom offenses come.
Are people in control of their choices and actions or not?

You are not, have not been, nor will you EVER in the flesh be free of sin's indwelling presence, and that influence extends into the MIND. IF we "separate" ourselves from that working, we are also somewhat empowered to overcome it's workings, but nevertheless, I can't honestly say that my mind has ever been free of the ATTEMPTS of intrusion and even in those thoughts, sin in my flesh is CONDEMNED. It doesn't have to result in actions of sin, but it is there nevertheless. I cannot deceive myself in this matter, and remain on guard daily. Gods Words are my ally in these matters, dividing properly what is good from what is not. That is His Promise to His Own, yet even knowing that sin also is empowered by those same Words, particularly of Words The Law that were written to identify that LAWLESSNESS is with us all, and it does rear it's ugly head when The Law comes to the flesh.
It’s a simple question. If they are not, they cannot be accountable for their actions, for what sense is there in blaming someone for something over which they had no control?

The devil in mankind will be held fully accountable, and the slaves will go free. In Love there is NO condemnation for Gods offspring and EVERY condemnation is to the evil workings IN the flesh. If that flesh is controlled to the extent that that particular slave let's say kills somebody, THE LAW will even in the U.S. take the life of that flesh in exchange for the lawlessness that transpired therein. I still am not required to see Gods offspring in that way, but that power resided upon that slave, and perhaps at that time it's time to take that temple away from it's occupants of sin.
“Captive” in the sense that you’re doomed because of it, not “captive” in the sense that “the devil made me do it and I have no control over my actions.”

You can deny the very real power of that granted power over the flesh. I cannot do so rightfully on a scriptural basis. "he who commits sin is OF THE DEVIL because the devil HAS SINNED FROM THE BEGINNING." This is our advisement from John The Apostle.
If that were so, we would not be guilty of sin. Again, there is no sense in condemning someone for an action they had no control over.

I think you may have the point by now. If not you will simply remain the condemner of your fellow man for what Satan has wrought in their flesh. I have no use for that form of blindness.
You know, for someone who keeps proclaiming love and that everyone will be saved, you sure do speak with a tone of condescending attitude and judgment. Ironic, I think.

You will "feel" the condemner arising in your own flesh when you hear this Gospel. That is a promise from Gods Lips. The "all men" you will be hated by and the "world" that will hate you is NOT a world or occupants that you can SEE with fleshly eyes. I know that world hates me, and I them.
Not so. Do not mistake yourself for Christ. You are still yourself, even if you belong to Christ and follow His ways. That is still your prerogative.

I have never said I was Christ! Where did that come from? I understand my position quite well in this present world.
More personal attacks. This has nothing to do with pride as you so arrogantly accuse others of but a simple disagreement over the facts.

I will certainly disagree with the devils baloney. Don't take it personally as "Gods offspring" eh? But your condemnation of your fellow man is pasted across your lips so pardon me for observing those actions. I do not hold it against Gods offspring.
Don’t be sarcastic with me. I’m referring to those who ultimately say they would rather have things their way than God’s, those who would rather reign in hell than serve in heaven.

Your accounting is FAR SHORT. What do you expect me to say?

enjoy!

squint

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.