Everyday epiphanies, revelations and random thoughts :)

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My wife has a serious medical procedure tomorrow but now that we look back we can see how God was way out ahead of us. It strengthens our faith for what tomorrow might bring. God is good :clap:

Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My wife has a serious medical procedure tomorrow but now that we look back we can see how God was way out ahead of us. It strengthens our faith for what tomorrow might bring. God is good :clap:
Your faith is so uplifting! I'll be praying for your wife and you, may everything go according to God's plan, and He sees her through this! :sunflower:

• Friendly
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i have this clock.....i bought it to counteract the tyranny of the stress of time constrictions and how ogre-ish it is to be stressed about possibly being late, etc.

iu

Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My faith has been deepening and I'm feeling closer to Jesus, more and more each day. My prayer life is less about asking and more about just worshiping, and sitting still in Jesus' presence. I hadn't always prayed like this in the past, but this has been such a great change in my life. I think our faith lives are journeys, and Jesus is the path.

Happy Tuesday! :groupray:

Upvote 0