Not open for further replies.

KZs

Jul 9, 2003
Hungary
Visit site
✟7,654.00
Faith
Atheist
The European Union has made its biggest expansion in its history this past midnight. Ten new members (including my home country, Hungary) have joined to the community with 75 million people altoghether.

I often heard interpretations that look at the EU as an evil empire or at least the basis of that. I am aware that this idea comes from the beleif that the ten toes on the statue in Daniel's dream is Europe - or at least an empire in Europe.

What do you think of it? Will the EU develope into an evil empire that will be the home of the Antichrist? What are your arguments for or against the idea that the ten toes are about the EU?

I am really curious what do you think of the EU from an escatology point of view.

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

First I think there are some errors in the numbers of the first post.

The European Union has made its biggest expansion in its history this past midnight. Ten new members (including my home country, Hungary) have joined to the community with 75 million people altoghether.
End Quote

Germany has over 75 million people.....Perhaps you just left off a "0" Europe’s population is about 750 million.

Hi Vin

The Kings in Daniel 7: are not the same kings of revelation 17:

In Daniel 7: the 10 Kings fight among themselves Erasing three from History. That is if a Kingdoms "roots" is its homeland then their homelands were destroyed so they were wiped out as nations.

8: I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots:

That is in total contrast to Rev 17 who's ten Kings ARE OF ONE MIND.

12: And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13: These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

These Ten Kings are not the same.

The 10 Kings of Daniel 7: are the 10 Kingdoms that have come out of Rome in Europe ie The Holy Roman Empire. The three plucked up are the Barbarian Kingdoms of the Vandals who sacked Rome in 476 AD hence the term vandalise. Justinian after retaking Rome went on a Rampage through their Homelands and Wiped them out from History never to be nations again.

he plucked them up by the roots.

The Ten horns or kings of Revelation 17:are not the same as in Daniel. They are 10 Kings who make up the Seventh Head of this Beast.

The Seven Heads of this Beast ARE THE remaining 7 horns of Daniel 7: after the Three are plucked up.

The Final Head or kingdom will be Taken over by the AC this final head that is taken over will be made up of 10 Nations or Kingdoms who ALL WILLINGLY turn over power there are no three overthrown.

The Beast of Daniel 7 Rev 13 and Rev 17 are not the Same beast as it were. These Three beast show the Changing Nature of Rome over Hundreds of years.

Daniel 7: = Rome 10 horns = 3 barbarian Kings and 7 Holy Roman Empire Kings

Rev 13 : = Rome and the Transition to Healed Rome or revised Rome ie: The Holy Roman Empire....10 Horns are same as in Daniel 7:

Rev 17: The Holy Roman Empire. 10 Horns are ten final Kings of the Holy Roman Empire who give it all to the AC posing as Jesus returned.

We can see this in Daniel 2: as Well legs of iron are Two halves of Roman Empire East and West.

Two Feet are the Holy Roman Empire sometimes Strong other times not even a real kingdom Iron and Clay. Notice it says they will try and use marriage to keep the Empire together.

[43] As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

It amazes me how accurate this is. European Kings tried to hold their Kingdom together with marriage but it never worked.

Christ comes and hits these 10 toes which are the same ten as the horns in Rev 17 the 10 final Kings of Europe that turn over Power to the FAKE JESUS ie the AC.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
No Not at all

It is about the changing nature of Rome.

First the Worship the gods of their fathers Saturn Zeus etc. circa 200BC to 66BC

Then they put themselves above all other Gods demanding that they be worshiped .

Then they turn to a New God a God their fathers never knew.

[37] He shall give no heed to the gods of his fathers, or to the one beloved by women; he shall not give heed to any other god, for he shall magnify himself above all. [38] He shall honor the god of fortresses instead of these; a god whom his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. [39] He shall deal with the strongest fortresses by the help of a foreign god; those who acknowledge him he shall magnify with honor.

this is not one man if he is he is physco………. First his Fathers Gods………….. then Himself…………… then A Foreign God.

This changing structure of Roman Worship is why there are three different Beasts.

Each one just a little different.

Notice the blasphemous Name

In Daniel 7: it is on the little Horn

[8] I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots; and behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things.

In rev 13 it is on the seven heads

1: And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And in Rev 17 the Whole Beast is full.

3: So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Upvote 0

KZs

Jul 9, 2003
Hungary
Visit site
✟7,654.00
Faith
Atheist
Just The Facts said:
Hi

First I think there are some errors in the numbers of the first post.

End Quote

Germany has over 75 million people.....Perhaps you just left off a "0" Europe’s population is about 750 million.

No. The EU has 450 million people now. Maybe I haven't expressed myself correctly in my first post. What I meant is that the ten NEW members have 75 million people altogehter.

I never thought of the clay and iron part as marriages in past kingdoms. I always thought it may symbolize how fraigle the EU is. It looks strong, it is a Union with 450 people and it has great economic resources and possibilites. On the other hand it is amazing how fragile it is in reality because of the many very different nations, cultures and interests.

Upvote 0

Palatka44

Unabashedly Baptist
Jul 22, 2003
Palatka, Florida
Visit site
✟17,727.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What amazes me is how "peacefully" this union is coming together. And even more amazing will be just how peaceful the final ruler will come into power while he will honor the "god of forces".
We will witness the continued death of the United Nations as the EU will only grow in strength and influence.
Just as John the Baptist was the for runner for Jesus, the UN is for the EU. Meanwhile there will be a religious figure (false prophet) that will be the hearold for the AC. This religious leader will direct the worlds religions to prepare the way for the coming world leader.

Upvote 0

oceanofdreamz

Shoulda Been Born Israeli
Mar 23, 2004
America sadly, I picked the Israeli flag cause I w
✟7,987.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hi everyone,
I do believe the EU is the RURE (Re United Roman Empire) I mean look at it this way it can't be the UN becasue that consites of nearly every country in the world. What bothers me is the EU has 25 countries you know how quickly that could go down to 11 (10 smaller countries and the ac's country thingy) The UN isn't the RURE the EU is and I'll make an assumption that the EU is possibly the most evil orginazation in the world... peaceful ha! It's evil I tell you. The EU is going to be the anti-christ's harbor...

Look up our redemption draws nigh,
Caitlyn

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.