Ethics & Morality?? America Is An Overflowing Sewer Of Sin And Filth (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlin.ann

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2006
Indiana
✟30,277.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
2n6i3dg.gif

I don't know what your cooking up but flashing your portrait to the Internet ought to bring the boogy man right to your front doorstep. :scratch:

That has nothing to do with this thread, I advise you add something meaningful to the conversation instead of drivel.

Upvote 0

UncleHermit

Nov 3, 2007
✟8,585.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what your cooking up but flashing your portrait to the Internet ought to bring the boogy man right to your front doorstep. :scratch:

Yes, she should probably post smileys instead. Then satan will never know that it's her.

Reactions: Caitlin.ann
Upvote 0

beechy

Senior Veteran
Mar 24, 2005
✟12,390.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
We are all susceptible. In fact a believer is more of a target, because we are more hated. However, believers have awesome weapons to defeat Satan when we detect him.
Can you always detect him, or are there times when you might mistake him for something benign?

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Can you always detect him, or are there times when you might mistake him for something benign?

When my guard is down, I can miss the signs sometimes. But the Lord points it out to me eventually, because He is my protector, and is committed to His children---even more than they are committed to Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StarCannon

Warmaster
Oct 27, 2007
At home.
✟9,221.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When my guard is down, I can miss the signs sometimes. But the Lord points it out to me eventually, because He is my protector, and is committed to His children---even more than they are committed to Him.

Well, check your closets then. That's usually where the bogeymen like to hide.

Seriously, closets tend to be areas where spirits like to come in.

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well, check your closets then. That's usually where the bogeymen like to hide.

Seriously, closets tend to be areas where spirits like to come in.

Not in homes where Jesus reigns.

Upvote 0

StarCannon

Warmaster
Oct 27, 2007
At home.
✟9,221.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not in homes where Jesus reigns.

Are you so sure abou that? Just because your x-tian doesn't make you immune to the wiles of spirits. I'd read some stuff in the Spiritual Warfare section in edifications if I were you. Some really interesting stuff happens to perfectly normal x-tians from time to time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Are you so sure abou that? Just because your x-tian doesn't make you immune to the wiles of spirits. I'd read some stuff in the Spiritual Warfare section in edifications if I were you. Some really interesting stuff happens to perfectly normal x-tians from time to time.

I know. I said, "where Jesus reigns". Big difference. In my home I witnessed demons that got into my children. Why? Becasuse Jesus wasn't reigning.

Upvote 0

Patashu

Veteran
Oct 22, 2007
✟16,793.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
If Satan exists, how do you know anything you see, hear or feel isn't a deception from him? Anytime you claim to hear something from God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit, it could actually be Satan making you think you did, and being fallible and imperfect you can never tell fake revelation apart from true revelation.
And that's not even leaving out the possibility that said revelation came entirely from the subconscious and from no one else...

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If Satan exists, how do you know anything you see, hear or feel isn't a deception from him? Anytime you claim to hear something from God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit, it could actually be Satan making you think you did, and being fallible and imperfect you can never tell fake revelation apart from true revelation.
And that's not even leaving out the possibility that said revelation came entirely from the subconscious and from no one else...

Everything that emanates from the heart of God is backed up by Scriptures. If anything that is heard, seen, read or thought that doesn't line up to the written word of God, then we are to cast it aside.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Everything that emanates from the heart of God is backed up by Scriptures. If anything that is heard, seen, read or thought that doesn't line up to the written word of God, then we are to cast it aside.
So... was it a mulberry tree or a mountain that Jesus said we could cast into the sea with faith?

Which version are we to cast aside?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.