Eschatological and Millennial Theories and their problems.

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You believe as the Pharisees did and not as Jesus and the Apostles did. They preached the gospel of the kingdom. You preach a gospel of a future kingdom.
Again you do not understand what you read , you have reached for the stars and have fallen , fallen, fallen
I preach the kingdom of Messiah Jesus , The true gospel found in the Holy Spirit inspired Word of God - you have followed the way of Cain and have distorted the Word of God to fit your preference
You take scripture and churn it into fitting what you prefer it to be - that is why you don't get it ,
Matt 10
Whoever does not welcome you, nor listen to your message, as you leave that house or city, shake the dust [of it] off your feet [in contempt, breaking all ties]

https://www.gotquestions.org/shake-dust-off-feet.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You believe as the Pharisees did and not as Jesus and the Apostles did. They preached the gospel of the kingdom.
You preach a gospel of a future kingdom.
Excellent!
Yes, he indeed appears to preach another Gospel, and just as Paul says here about those who preach a false Gospel........ANATHEMA let him be :)

Acts 23:14
Who-any toward coming to the Chief-priests and to the Elders say
"to-anathema we anathematize ourselves of no yet nothing to taste till of which we may be killing Paul."

Galations 1:
6 I am marveling that thus swiftly ye are being translated from the calling of ye into a different Good-Message/Gospel.
7 which is not another if no any are the ones disturbing ye and willing to pervert the Good-Message of the Christ.
8 But even if-ever we, or a messenger out of heaven, should be well-messaging/euaggelizhtai <2097> (5735) to ye beside which we well-messagizing/euhggelisameqa <2097> (5668) to ye, anathema/anaqema <331> let him be.
9 As we have declared before and at present again,
I am saying if any is well-messagizing beside which ye received, anathema/anaqema <331> let him be......

Revelation 22:3
and every anathema/kat-anaqema <2652> not shall be still.
And the throne of Yahweh and of the Lamb in Her shall be,
and His bond-servants shall be offering divine-service to Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes, he indeed appears to preach another Gospel,
Like a ping pong ball you bounce around - you can follow the nonsense of amil/preterist if you want which is NOT in agreement with the Holy Spirit Inspired Word of God!
To say that satan is not cast into the pit for 1000 years when Jesus returns is total fabrication of another gospel that is not found anywhere in the Holy Bible
There are many verses that tell us that we will reign WITH Christ on earth

The unfortunate fact is since you base the entire prophetic portions of the Holy Word on 70 AD when it makes no sense at all , Everything in prophecy you believe must be associated with 70 AD - which is why you just don't get it as everything you have said is based on a personal private interpretation that does not agree with the Word of God

Matt 10
Whoever does not welcome you, nor listen to your message, as you leave that house or city, shake the dust [of it] off your feet [in contempt, breaking all ties]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Like a ping pong ball you bounce around - you can follow the nonsense of amil/preterist if you want which is NOT in agreement with the Holy Spirit Inspired Word of God!
^_^ :wave:
I was going to say the same about you.........let's keep this ball bouncing........

Reactions: LLoJ
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
.let's keep this ball rolling..........
you can follow the nonsense of amil/preterist if you want which is NOT in agreement with the Holy Spirit Inspired Word of God!
To say that satan is not cast into the pit for 1000 years when Jesus returns is total fabrication of another gospel that is not found anywhere in the Holy Bible

The unfortunate fact is since you base the entire prophetic portions of the Holy Word on 70 AD when it makes no sense at all , Everything in prophecy you believe must be associated with 70 AD - which is why you just don't get it as everything you have said is based on a personal private interpretation that does not agree with the Word of God

Matt 10

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Matt 10
you can follow the nonsense of amil/preterist if you want which is NOT in agreement with the Holy Spirit Inspired Word of God!

Matt 10
Matt 10
Good advice.......

Matthew 10:14
And whosoever no should be receiving ye, nor-yet should be hearing the words of ye, coming out outside of the house or of the City, that-one,

shake off!/ektinaxate <1621> (5657) the dust/koniorton <2868> of thine feet.

Mark 6:11
And whosoever should not be receiving ye, nor should be hearing of-ye,
going out thence, shake off! the dust/coun <5522> the underneath thine feet into a testimony to-them.
Amen I say unto ye, it shall be more tolerable to-Sodom or Gomorrha in a day of judgment than that City". [#5522 used in Revelation 18:19]

Acts 22:23
And as they cried out, and cast off their clothes, and threw dust/koniorton <2868> into the air,

Revelation 18:19
And they cast dust/coun <5522> upon their heads and cried-out lamenting and mourning saying
"Woe! Woe! the great City,
in which are-rich all those having ships in the sea out of her preciousness!
that in one hour She was desolated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Good advice.......

Matthew 10:14
And whosoever no should be receiving ye, nor-yet should be hearing the words of ye, coming out outside of the house or of the City, that-one,

shake off!/ektinaxate <1621> (5657) the dust/koniorton <2868> of thine feet.

Mark 6:11
And whosoever should not be receiving ye, nor should be hearing of-ye,
going out thence, shake off! the dust/coun <5522> the underneath thine feet into a testimony to-them.
Amen I say unto ye, it shall be more tolerable to-Sodom or Gomorrha in a day of judgment than that City". [#5522 used in Revelation 18:19]

Acts 22:23
And as they cried out, and cast off their clothes, and threw dust/koniorton <2868> into the air,

Revelation 18:19
And they cast dust/coun <5522> upon their heads and cried-out lamenting and mourning saying
"Woe! Woe! the great City,
in which are-rich all those having ships in the sea out of her preciousness!
that in one hour She was desolated.

That song is powerful and speaks truth. More should heed it.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That song is powerful and speaks truth. More should heed it.
Yes... I still get choked up listening to it.
I was 27 yrs old when the person's dad that filmed it used 8mm format.

uselessdirector
Published on May 30, 2006

Filmed in 1977 by my dad, this music video nearly became "dust in the wind" until it was restored from its failing 8mm format.

Al Huggins 3 years ago
just one of the many great songs from that time.
not only were those times where so many people just wish they could go back to, but also wish the music was the same today.
a much better place in the world at the time and the music meant something so much different too.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again you do not understand what you read , you have reached for the stars and have fallen , fallen, fallen
I preach the kingdom of Messiah Jesus , The true gospel found in the Holy Spirit inspired Word of God - you have followed the way of Cain and have distorted the Word of God to fit your preference
You take scripture and churn it into fitting what you prefer it to be - that is why you don't get it ,
Matt 10

You preach a distant kingdom, Jesus said it was at hand, and already here.

“But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has already overtaken you.” (Luke 11:20)

So you preach a different gospel than did Jesus and the apostles.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

“But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has already overtaken you.” (Luke 11:20)

Dude - give it a rest already - these continued posts only show just how desperate you are - What you preach is twisted and not in agreement with the Holy word of God !
You insist the scripture means something other than what it says
You continue to cherry pick scriptures- you will only pick the verses that you can twist it's meaning to conform to your private interpretation that suits you itching ears to hear only that which pleases you and you refuse to accept ALL other scriptures that refute the nonsense doctrine your ears love to hear . You will continue in your folly until Jesus returns , then at that time you will be able to see that what you have been believing is false - You can believe whatever you want to - it does not matter to me , but your failings are on you - you can quote all the scripture you want , but you have repetitively shown that you don't understand what the scripture means
You started this thread with animosity against all that do not agree with your flawed failed doctrine and several people have tried to help you understand the flaws and failings , but your blindness prevents you from seeing the truth - I agree with the other posters that have shown your misunderstandings and see no reason to continue with your nonsense

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dave L said:

Dude - give it a rest already - these continued posts only show just how desperate you are - What you preach is twisted and not in agreement with the Holy word of God !
You continue to cherry pick scriptures- you will only pick the verses that you can twist it's meaning to conform to your private interpretation that suits you itching ears to hear only that which pleases you and you refuse to accept ALL other scriptures that refute the nonsense doctrine your ears love to hear . You will continue in your folly until Jesus returns , then at that time you will be able to see that what you have been believing is false - You can believe whatever you want to - it does not matter to me , but your failings are on you - you can quote all the scripture you want , but you have repetitively shown that you don't understand what the scripture means
You started this thread with animosity against all that do not agree with your flawed failed doctrine and several people have tried to help you understand the flaws and failings , but your blindness prevents you from seeing the truth - I agree with the other posters that have shown your misunderstandings and see no reason to continue with your nonsense

Dude - give it a rest already - these continued posts only show just how desperate you are.....
^_^
Pot calling kettle comes to mind......

I am surprised at the amount of patience he has responding to your posts. I find your posts rather entertaining..........

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
:yawn:
^_^
Pot calling kettle comes to mind......

I am surprised at the amount of patience he has responding to your posts. find them rather entertaining..........
Boring.......like listening to grass growing :yawn: ... like your post is

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are many flaws in your system. I mention a few. For a recap, you cannot produce direct scripture quotes for a pre-trib rapture. I also showed that none of the top rapturists can do this either. I also showed how the kingdom leaves earth on the last day at the resurrection and rapture, and enters heaven. This leaves no church "after the 1000 years" for Satan to attack. Also that he must do all, rally Gog and Magog, and attack the church after he is loosed in the final hours of the last day. Which is absurd. And if you say the 1000 years extend beyond Satan's loosing, then only glorified saints in glorified bodies remain for him to deceive and use against the rest of the saints in glorified bodies. Because flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom. There is more but this surely is enough for now,

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
For a recap,
Your endless depth of insecurity is overflowing , you have driven away nearly everybody that once talked with you , except for those that follow the same nonsense that has blinded you , you are seemingly incapable of any self control that you can know when to stop , not interested in anything to have to say , It seems that i will have to put you on ignore just because you have no self control or ability to understand that when someone says to give it a rest - it means to stop it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are trying to make your premill doctrine work again by ignoring the Second Coming of Christ with those hiding from the wrath of the Lamb at the end of chapter 6.
At the 6 TH Seal: The mighty captains and kings hide in fears in the mountains [Revelation 6:15-17]because they believe wrongly that the End of The World is arrived.

In Revelation 19 The mighty captains and the kings and their armies are all assembled in the Valley of Megiddo to make war against Jesus ..and they do not fear.

Can you see the difference ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
For a recap,
Your endless depth of insecurity is overflowing , you have driven away nearly everybody that once talked with you , except for those that follow the same nonsense that has blinded you , you are seemingly incapable of any self control that you can know when to stop , not interested in anything to have to say , It seems that i will have to put you on ignore just because you have no self control or ability to understand that when someone says to give it a rest - it means to stop it
Same ole dance and song........boring

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You have many problems besides this. As I said earlier, according to Paul and the gospels the kingdom on earth ends at the resurrection and rapture on the last day. So you must cram all that follows the 1000 years in Revelation when God looses Satan, into the last hours of the last day. And even then, with the saints already in the new heaven and earth, Satan hasn't anyone to attack but resurrected dead sinners.

There is more.....
- Except, of course, for the one little detail that neither the epistles of Paul nor any of the four gospels says that.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
- Except, of course, for the one little detail that neither the epistles of Paul nor any of the four gospels says that.
“Now this is the will of the one who sent me—that I should not lose one person of every one he has given me, but raise them all up at the last day.” (John 6:39)

“For this is the will of my Father—for everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him to have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.”” (John 6:40)

“Jesus replied, “Your brother will come back to life again.”Martha said, “I know that he will come back to life again in the resurrection at the last day.”” (John 11:23–24)

And Paul: “For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be suddenly caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–17)

Upvote 0