Canberra
✟17,800.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
the rattling of the door knob is in picture your laboring to enter ... it is an attempt to enter in some other way ...
Here is what I came to understand. I was the one on the other side trying to open the door and I was also the one watching someone trying to open the door.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure I understand what you mean.

to come (to God) in your own name is to come in your own measurement, and this measurement your own perception as in your own reasoning between two fruits of a tree ... notice Jacobs ladder had steps in it whist Jesus ladder did not ... which is to say Jesus ate of the tree freely without having to touch it ...

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is what I came to understand. I was the one on the other side trying to open the door and I was also the one watching someone trying to open the door.

yes ... He was showing you what was shutting up the kingdom to you .... understanding God is the door we knock on as well as He being the one who causes us to knock on it ...

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
from where i am seeing from you have begun to reason with God

“Come now, let us reason together,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they will be as white as snow; though they are as red as crimson, they will become like wool.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes it was really clean, spotless, shinny and white. But it was not sterile it was warm

these visions being from God are without measure in the sense they continually expand to us by remaining the same .... ponder upon it without thought as in picture it in silence and He will open it to you ... i received a vision years back and it continually grows to me ...

Upvote 0

Element432

Sep 3, 2021
Canberra
✟17,800.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
from where i am seeing from you have begun to reason with God
Yes on many different levels. I also think anyone who looks into why the Lord used the word "mud" and has a conversation with The Lord about it will as well. Either that or they will reason with themselves instead.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Element432

Sep 3, 2021
Canberra
✟17,800.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
these visions being from God are without measure in the sense they continually expand to us by remaining the same .... ponder upon it without thought as in picture it in silence and He will open it to you ... i received a vision years back and it continually grows to me ...
I would but there are just so many others I understand less or don't understand at all.

Upvote 0

Element432

Sep 3, 2021
Canberra
✟17,800.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
when you start to see them you will find they all speak as one ...
Honey Badger, Thank you so much for your posts. I just remembered another vision. The Holy Spirit is telling me not to muddy up this post with the details so I will share it at a later date.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Element432

Sep 3, 2021
Canberra
✟17,800.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
the pivotal part of your vision is the door which in picture is your soul/women ...
I have received and still receive many different messages on various topics. I also, from time to time, receive visions that are also about different topics. The thing is I know that some of these messages are for others, however, I am still trying to understand how the Holy Spirit wants me to give some of these messages to others. I know the Holy Spirit doesn't make mistakes, only I do, furthermore, The Holy Spirit knows that I will make a mistake and takes it into consideration and plans around it. However, I still feel the weight of these messages and the need to get them to their intended place (I see the door rattling). Like you said about that vision it has many different facets, or I see it as multi dimensional.
when you start to see them you will find they all speak as one ...
This exactly applies to whole experience. Here is what I learned some time ago from the experience but didn't know how to put it into words. Then just a little while ago, The Holy Spirit told me this . "The Bible is the fish, The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are the ocean. swim in the ocean." I have learned how to swim (still paddling LOL) the ocean.

The Lord showed me the word "muddied" from there I found "muddy" then "mud" and when I searched further outside my normal wheel house I found;

John 9:15, (NIV), Therefore the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. “He put mud on my eyes,” the man replied, “and I washed, and now I see.”

I was the blind man, now I see, and now I see, I see there is so much more in the word "mud" if you look really close. I also see it as multi Bible and multi dimensional. I know that there is a lot more to the word "mud" that don't currently see, but others will help me see. Like you.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
its important to understand that God has His own language and that He speaks to us where we are at using everything around us in the natural/creation ... we all being in a process whether we see it or not, you will find two of everything in the scriptures but they both speak as one and these two come in a myriad of forms starting in the very first verse of Genesis etc

what muddies the water/truth is our perception/dust we add to it, and doing so we then take away from it ... but this not out of order as God calls us to reason with Him ... the comparison of two opposites being what knowledge is and therefore it is here ( caught between the two ) where we come to the knowledge of truth or to say it another way .. we come to a knowledge of who we are by who we are not ( a comparison )

the bible ( 66 books ) is a narrative of a process happening within us, it is one singular cohesive narrative which defines itself and is written in a spiritual language of which our natural mind is of no use in interpreting, understanding the natural mind ( Adam ) names/measures everything and therefore the book becomes measured to us and we go no further or it does not reveal its mystery to us ...

when you begin to see the patterns within the book as they relate to the process, you will then see the process even in a single verse ...

Upvote 0