England
✟18,090.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Greens
You are right, I have a lot of mindsets to change. I had to repent which means I have to keep asking for courage to not sin again. But I am off to a good start, and it's great I have such supporting people around me at home and in my church

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are right, I have a lot of mindsets to change. I had to repent which means I have to keep asking for courage to not sin again. But I am off to a good start, and it's great I have such supporting people around me at home and in my church
Romans 2 is a great chapter on repentance to remind ourselves about. Daily prayer and the Scriptures are a wonderful spiritual diet.

Upvote 0

Ken Behrens

Sep 5, 2016
Milford, Delaware, USA
Visit site
✟32,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well my pastors were very good about it. I had the spirit of Jezebel, fear, rejection, and a familiar spirit that had been with me all my life. They said demons are legalistic so they focused on getting me to repent, renounce the demons, and then declaring my freedom. I had done this a lot of times on my own but maybe with their greater authority the demons actually listened. They didn't manifest, my pastors didn't let them. They just commanded them to leave after the contracts had been broken and they left just like that. No fuss, no screaming. I felt totally empty, and then the Holy Spirit just flooded me. Incredible. I went home feeling free, feeling the presence of God, and feeling like a new creation. Easiest deliverance ever.
Sorry, I must disagree. That was the second easiest deliverance ever. Demons and angels are all around you all the time. As is the presence of God. You can choose who you listen to as you will do from now on. And that is the easiest deliverance.

Upvote 0