END-TIMES IN ISLAM : What is the number of Beast = 666 ?

suhail380

Senior Analyst
Sep 23, 2013
✟18,320.00
Country
Pakistan
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
From multiple Muslim sites, they claim the final battle is in Istanbul (Constantinople), where Mahdi will defeat a Christian army (some other source take about a huge Jewish army will come out and be defeated by Jesus, and that is where the trees/rocks will unhide Jews). Then it is peace before Mog comes.

...........................................................................................

Please wait till I post details of the future events.

Being a member of Saint Order of Islam (Naqshband), God has helped me spiritually to construct much accurate sequence of End-times events.

............................................................................................

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
THE LITERAL MEANING: VICARIUS - substituting for, or in place of

FILII - means son

DEI - means God

V = 5 F = no value D = 500
I = 1 I = 1 E = no value
C = 100 L = 50 I = 1
A = no value I = 1 --------
R = no value I = 1 501
I = 1 --------
U/V = 5 53
S = no value
--------
112 + 53 + 501 = 666

The numeric equivalents of Hebrew letters can be found in the Encyclopedia Britannica under "Languages of the World", Table 50.

ROMIITH
means the Roman Kingdom

R = 200 resh
O = 6 waw (vav)
M = 40 mem
I = 10 yod
I = 10 yod
TH = 400 taw
--------------

ROMITI
means the Roman Man

R = 200 resh
O = 6 waw (vav)
M = 40 mem
I = 10 yod
T = 400 taw
I = 10 yod
----------

The number of the man and the beast is 666. Beast is parabolic for nation, and the number of the man is his title.

Revelation 13:18
This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Scriptures say that it is a name title for a man and that nation. [Beast being a nation.] So what needs to be found is a nation whose name title equals six-hundred and sixty-six, and a man of that nation who has a name title that also equals six-hundred and sixty-six. Another clue is that fact that the man and nation has to do with religion. And another clue is the fact that the nation is notably small. There's your clues!

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Scholars pretty unanimously agree that the "666" was a chiffre for Emperor Nero, who was particularly hated.
Don't forget: the first few generations of Christians lived in the utter certainty that the end of the world was already at hand, and the Kingdom would be there any day now. Paul asks if it still makes sense to marry in such days, or whether it'd be more profitable to focus on the approaching cataclysm. And one of the evangelists had Jesus proclaim that the last of his first-hand witnesses would still be alive by the time he returned to usher in the end.
The bible speaks of a number of end times.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
As-salaam alaikum Suhail

Which numerical assigning system did you use to get the above?

I believe the concept you are referring to through number assigning to an alphabet in Jewish Cabala is called Gematria, which also had it's beginnings in Babylonian and Chaldean magic systems.

Number values and their assigned letter can vary depending on the system you use to apply it.
Numerology is a sin, but numerics is not. Hebrew and Greek letters are also assigned as numbers.

Upvote 0