Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
When we are doing it right, Jesus' Blood is covering our impurities. As long as we are "repented up" of any conviction, we should be fine.
awesome :) glad to know

Upvote 0

TheWhat?

Ate all the treats
Jul 3, 2021
SoCal
✟38,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't "see" things, physically. I mean, I have, externally, but not like visual spirits, glowing balls of light or anything else. I get glimpses, internally.

I encountered what I think is the devil once -- it was the most godforsaken malicious thing you can imagine. It desires nothing but to cause pain and harm, and for no good reason. I encountered many other "spirits" if you can call them that. They're quite interesting. Sometimes these glimpses are strong enough I can draw a picture afterwards. There is one in particular that almost seems made for me, like we fit together, but I know it's not malicious because she's very respectful, not like a possessive spirit.

But, for me, the Son by far blows them out of the water. I can't describe Him to you except that He changes everything about me internally.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I don't "see" things, physically. I mean, I have, externally, but not like visual spirits, glowing balls of light or anything else. I get glimpses, internally.

I encountered what I think is the devil once -- it was the most godforsaken malicious thing you can imagine. It desires nothing but to cause pain and harm, and for no good reason. I encountered many other "spirits" if you can call them that. They're quite interesting. Sometimes these glimpses are strong enough I can draw a picture afterwards. There is one in particular that almost seems made for me, like we fit together, but I know it's not malicious because she's very respectful, not like a possessive spirit.

But, for me, the Son by far blows them out of the water. I can't describe Him to you except that He changes everything about me internally.
Huh interesting, is the one that is made for you an angel? And by the Son I'm assuming you mean Jesus right?

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I never wanted to do that. I was forced to pick up the sword due to a negative presence. I didn't want to fight. That's odd given my personality. I'm confrontational. But I have common sense. I knew it was over my head but the Lord helped me.
Your post reminded me of,...
The Warrior Is A Child, Twila Paris (1984)

Upvote 0

TheWhat?

Ate all the treats
Jul 3, 2021
SoCal
✟38,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Huh interesting, is the one that is made for you an angel?

I believe so.

And by the Son I'm assuming you mean Jesus right?

Yes, although I think it's complicated by the incarnation, Jesus' humanity, divinity and all. A human person does not visit me yet I remain human, and I know it's Him. It's hard to describe.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
@SeventhFisherofMen, remember, not all angels serve God.
true I know, I've had a few times where angels I've seen or towards the beginning of my ability to see spiritually I thought were good angels turned out to be imposters. Because of that I started to stop talking to angels and only talk to Jesus. Don't get me wrong I never prayed to angels or anything but after being deceived I only talked to Jesus even if an angel claimed to be from God I still go to Jesus and Jesus hasn't let me down yet.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I believe so.

Yes, although I think it's complicated by the incarnation, Jesus' humanity, divinity and all. A human person does not visit me yet I remain human, and I know it's Him. It's hard to describe.
Huh, well just do your best to pray to Jesus and ask for discernment as Im sure you already know to do. It's nice to hear there are others who encounter things spiritually I wish the church taught more about this at least in my experience they have been pretty quiet and let the believers learn how to swim on their own. Would be nice if that wasn't the case at least where I live

Upvote 0

TheWhat?

Ate all the treats
Jul 3, 2021
SoCal
✟38,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
true I know, I've had a few times where angels I've seen or towards the beginning of my ability to see spiritually I thought were good angels turned out to be imposters. Because of that I started to stop talking to angels and only talk to Jesus. Don't get me wrong I never prayed to angels or anything but after being deceived I only talked to Jesus even if an angel claimed to be from God I still go to Jesus and Jesus hasn't let me down yet.

Fair enough. I don't think praying to them is necessary. It's just the strangest thing, that this one seems to "fit" me, like a protector or almost like spiritual armor, and it may be unusual due to the amount of spiritual struggle I've been through.

Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From my experience, if the Spirit is from God or one of His messengers, you will have a very peaceful sense come upon you, or you will just know. Like being inspired in a conversation concerning the things of God.

From evil; Dread and a great sense of danger and evil will be all prevailing. One time, there even was a deep guttural voice cursing Jesus and oozing with hatred and rage, from a friend! Hairs on my neck stood out...
I have no explanations, just experiences. Twice I've awoken from a dream speaking a strange language and reading from a book to an audience. I just had a sense that the language was indeed very ancient.

Twice, I've been awaken in the middle of the night with a great sense of dread. I felt an entity sit down at the foot of my bed with the mattress sinking as if from a person's weight.
I've had other sights; Shadow people revealing themselves to my friends and I when I was just a young child, for a number of months or years,, as best as I can recall. They look just like a cast shadow. A fireball racing by and disappearing into nowhere.

Like I stated, no explanations, just experiences. These happened over a span of decades.

Also came into a meadow one day, and a tree was shaking violently, without wind or animal to be seen. I froze in fear. LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
From my experience, if the Spirit is from God or one of His messengers, you will have a very peaceful sense come upon you, or you will just know. Like being inspired in a conversation concerning the things of God.

From evil; Dread and a great sense of danger and evil will be all prevailing. One time, there even was a deep guttural voice cursing Jesus and oozing with hatred and rage, from a friend! Hairs on my neck stood out...
I have no explanations, just experiences. Twice I've awoken from a dream speaking a strange language and reading from a book to an audience. I just had a sense that the language was indeed very ancient.

Twice, I've been awaken in the middle of the night with a great sense of dread. I felt an entity sit down at the foot of my bed with the mattress sinking as if from a person's weight.
I've had other sights; Shadow people revealing themselves to my friends and I when I was just a young child, for a number of months or years,, as best as I can recall. They look just like a cast shadow. A fireball racing by and disappearing into nowhere.

Like I stated, no explanations, just experiences. These happened over a span of decades.

Also came into a meadow one day, and a tree was shaking violently, without wind or animal to be seen. I froze in fear. LOL
It is true that sometimes with Jesus and angels after a while of interacting with the Truth and what is good you just know what is from Jesus, but this took a few years at least to get used to and I still find myself being weary not to get too comfortable.

Those are some intense experiences @Jesus is my Superhero I've heard worldly people describe the sinking bed feeling as sleep paralysis better known to Christians as sleep paralysis demons.

The one thing I could tell anyone if they wanted to learn how to see things spiritually is simply and honestly ask Jesus to open their spiritual eyes, and then pay attention to what you see in your imagination, for the same way you view things in imagination is similar to the way you see spiritually. You won't see everything only what Jesus thinks you're ready to see.

BUT DON'T ASK IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS. I wish someone had told me this years ago.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Fair enough. I don't think praying to them is necessary. It's just the strangest thing, that this one seems to "fit" me, like a protector or almost like spiritual armor, and it may be unusual due to the amount of spiritual struggle I've been through.
If they are of Jesus they could be your guardian angel, just test the spirits and be careful

• Agree
Reactions: TheWhat?
Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've never had a interest to communicate or seek out evil entities. Never will. Even before my conversion the most I played with once or twice were tarot cards - not realizing the power manipulating behind the cards. I jokingly read a friends "future" and many parts came to pass. I will never mess around with these things again.

I've been greatly blessed through prayer and meditation of scriptures. Jesus has been exceedingly kind to me. :) Praying recently, I had a revealed thought concerning the love of God and I knew once I let go of this thought, I could not recall it. All I remember was that it was much deeper than I could conceive on my own.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I've never had a interest to communicate or seek out evil entities. Never will. Even before my conversion the most I played with once or twice were tarot cards - not realizing the power manipulating behind the cards. I jokingly read a friends "future" and many parts came to pass. I will never mess around with these things again.

I've been greatly blessed through prayer and meditation of scriptures. Jesus has been exceedingly kind to me. :) Praying recently, I had a revealed thought concerning the love of God and I knew once I let go of this thought, I could not recall it. All I remember was that it was much deeper than I could conceive on my own.
I hope you didn't get the wrong idea that I somehow wanted you to interact with evil entities, I was only stating that if you wanted to see spiritually both angels and demons you can ask Jesus to allow you to, that is all.

As far as that thought you had those revelations Jesus gives His children are always awesome

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi.. I love talking about these kind of things. I think its unwise to seek after angels even to see Christ. Coming home from a meeting. A preacher was talking at a school in Hollywood. On my way back to my truck it was very dark. I was just crossing the street and the lord said "run" I thought "run? I'm not scared as I smiled". He came right back with "when the lord tells you to do something you don't question it". I said "yes sir" and started to run.

So I cross the street just pass this apartment building to my left. The doors were open yet pitch black. Just as I passed it two people run out jump in this old beat up blue car and start driving backwards. At first I was very happy.. now lol now I am REALLY scared. I cross the street where an old Catholic Church is and that car is coming up fast..backwards. I look across the street I see my little truck and there are two big guys in the dark just standing.. just standing there not talking. One was on the sidewalk by the side door the other like on the grass by the front right bumper. The car chasing sees them.. takes off the other way. I Jump in my car and leave.

Took me awhile to really think about this. Well I never gave a thought to the two by my truck. There as no fear at all about them. I ALWAYS share this exactly as it happened. It did always bother me .. two big guys.. just standing by my truck in the dark not talking. Kind duh I know since He told me to RUN and then look what happened not even two min later.

The only think I really saw was when we my family were staying with my mom. My dad died so my mom got remarried and Bob was ..dying. Well one night I got up to go to the bathroom. I was crossing the living room and this black see through thing.. walked in from the right of the house crossing looks at me then walks off to the left out of the house. At that time..I KNEW how strong I was in the lord..faith you name it. Heres the strange thing.. when it looked at me I knew what it was thinking. I was NOTHING to it.. nothing.. I didn't matter at all! So all my faith? That next week I left the lights on at night haha. Told my mom this is what she said "oh thats just death.. hes been around here for awhile.

Had other awesome things happen. Oh seeing Jesus.. I remember one day reading how she washed His feet with her hair and tears. I just said out loud.. why? So as I started to pray on my knees with my head on the floor.. ever know Hes right there you just can't see Him? Thats what happen but.. it was only His feet. I could not stop crying.. every time now.. I still cry. I know why. That was enough.. I didn't care what any one would say.. that is what happened. Gets better. So that week I call my mom. She says "Danny this Sunday at Church I saw Jesus". <---we didn't really have these kind of chats lol. I said "ok what did you see". She said... "I saw Jesus up front in the air standing at His side. In front of Him at His feet was someone in a ball crying.. was that you?" I never need Jesus to confirm something like that.

Angels do what ever the Father says. That word IS what GOD said :) They are here to help us. Always should test the spirits. After my mom died a few months later I have this dream shes in it. In the dream I said "ok if your my mom say we are washed by the blood of the lamb. It mumbled something and vanished. An angle could show up in so much power and say GOD TOLD ME TO TELL YOU.. anything like that. Can show you things. TEST IT! ITs in the word..God expects us to. So thought I would share these. I do remember reading a book where it was school kids and this preacher that had some prayer ministry. As they were all praying he opened his eyes saw this girl look to her left fell flat on the ground. He rushes over says..what happened? She said.. I looked over and Jesus walked in. Like the word.. as soon as He said I am HE they feel backwards to the ground.

My 2 cents.. praise God and all praise all glory to God. I think the key here is.. there is none. He does what HE wants. He does LOVE to ALWAYS give. Each time something happen in my life..man I have tried to figure this out. Each time.. I was like blind. I was just talking.. I just believed. Like in LA a preacher came to the door saying our name crossed his desk and he came over. Whens that ever happen any more. So we moved to help my mom and one day just talking.. I kind a laughed and said..lord remember when that preacher came to our door? Be nice .. I was just saying it.. be nice if that same thing happened here. We don't know where to go to Church. Well just short time.. a week I think passed. One night get this knock on the door an older man asks if we know so and so. No sorry.. he starts to walk off I hear him say as he stops.. no God would not have me go to the wrong door. Comes back hands me this card and leaves. Preacher..that loves the lord. What are the odds. So.. knowing He is for you.. does hear you..always.. and will always answer.

Yes .. there will ALWAYS be a peace. I never seek experiences out. I am wow so humbled by those that have never seen heard anything..yet stand and believe. They are so blessed. That is faith!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Twice in my life when I've been asked to explain myself, or a teaching of Christianity - later - I knew I had been moved by the Holy Spirit in my response. The explanations were clear and concise and I was just the vehicle and happy to be! :)

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Hi.. I love talking about these kind of things. I think its unwise to seek after angels even to see Christ. Coming home from a meeting. A preacher was talking at a school in Hollywood. On my way back to my truck it was very dark. I was just crossing the street and the lord said "run" I thought "run? I'm not scared as I smiled". He came right back with "when the lord tells you to do something you don't question it". I said "yes sir" and started to run.

So I cross the street just pass this apartment building to my left. The doors were open yet pitch black. Just as I passed it two people run out jump in this old beat up blue car and start driving backwards. At first I was very happy.. now lol now I am REALLY scared. I cross the street where an old Catholic Church is and that car is coming up fast..backwards. I look across the street I see my little truck and there are two big guys in the dark just standing.. just standing there not talking. One was on the sidewalk by the side door the other like on the grass by the front right bumper. The car chasing sees them.. takes off the other way. I Jump in my car and leave.

Took me awhile to really think about this. Well I never gave a thought to the two by my truck. There as no fear at all about them. I ALWAYS share this exactly as it happened. It did always bother me .. two big guys.. just standing by my truck in the dark not talking. Kind duh I know since He told me to RUN and then look what happened not even two min later.

The only think I really saw was when we my family were staying with my mom. My dad died so my mom got remarried and Bob was ..dying. Well one night I got up to go to the bathroom. I was crossing the living room and this black see through thing.. walked in from the right of the house crossing looks at me then walks off to the left out of the house. At that time..I KNEW how strong I was in the lord..faith you name it. Heres the strange thing.. when it looked at me I knew what it was thinking. I was NOTHING to it.. nothing.. I didn't matter at all! So all my faith? That next week I left the lights on at night haha. Told my mom this is what she said "oh thats just death.. hes been around here for awhile.

Had other awesome things happen. Oh seeing Jesus.. I remember one day reading how she washed His feet with her hair and tears. I just said out loud.. why? So as I started to pray on my knees with my head on the floor.. ever know Hes right there you just can't see Him? Thats what happen but.. it was only His feet. I could not stop crying.. every time now.. I still cry. I know why. That was enough.. I didn't care what any one would say.. that is what happened. Gets better. So that week I call my mom. She says "Danny this Sunday at Church I saw Jesus". <---we didn't really have these kind of chats lol. I said "ok what did you see". She said... "I saw Jesus up front in the air standing at His side. In front of Him at His feet was someone in a ball crying.. was that you?" I never need Jesus to confirm something like that.

Angels do what ever the Father says. That word IS what GOD said :) They are here to help us. Always should test the spirits. After my mom died a few months later I have this dream shes in it. In the dream I said "ok if your my mom say we are washed by the blood of the lamb. It mumbled something and vanished. An angle could show up in so much power and say GOD TOLD ME TO TELL YOU.. anything like that. Can show you things. TEST IT! ITs in the word..God expects us to. So thought I would share these. I do remember reading a book where it was school kids and this preacher that had some prayer ministry. As they were all praying he opened his eyes saw this girl look to her left fell flat on the ground. He rushes over says..what happened? She said.. I looked over and Jesus walked in. Like the word.. as soon as He said I am HE they feel backwards to the ground.

My 2 cents.. praise God and all praise all glory to God. I think the key here is.. there is none. He does what HE wants. He does LOVE to ALWAYS give. Each time something happen in my life..man I have tried to figure this out. Each time.. I was like blind. I was just talking.. I just believed. Like in LA a preacher came to the door saying our name crossed his desk and he came over. Whens that ever happen any more. So we moved to help my mom and one day just talking.. I kind a laughed and said..lord remember when that preacher came to our door? Be nice .. I was just saying it.. be nice if that same thing happened here. We don't know where to go to Church. Well just short time.. a week I think passed. One night get this knock on the door an older man asks if we know so and so. No sorry.. he starts to walk off I hear him say as he stops.. no God would not have me go to the wrong door. Comes back hands me this card and leaves. Preacher..that loves the lord. What are the odds. So.. knowing He is for you.. does hear you..always.. and will always answer.

Yes .. there will ALWAYS be a peace. I never seek experiences out. I am wow so humbled by those that have never seen heard anything..yet stand and believe. They are so blessed. That is faith!
That is quite some stories! Thank you for sharing, it is true Jesus told His disciples: "you believe because you have seen, blessed are those who believe and have not seen."

Though I do not think it wrong to desire to experience Jesus in whatever way that may be. Even Moses desired to see God, there's nothing wrong with that.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Twice in my life when I've been asked to explain myself, or a teaching of Christianity - later - I knew I had been moved by the Holy Spirit in my response. The explanations were clear and concise and I was just the vehicle and happy to be! :)
Amen brother I love it when that happens! Reminds me of one time specifically had a friend that admitted he didn't believe in God but wanted to ask me "Why did Jesus have to die for everyone?" I sat there and asked Jesus to give me the words to speak and I said "Well sin needs to be paid for, and Jesus's Blood is what pays for sin." To the average Christian it might sound boring but it was so simple and I had't really thought out the why just was raised knowing He did

Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Jesus went out to the wilderness after His baptism by John, and was tempted by Satan, He turned down all the kingdoms of this world that were presented to Him.

Now, imagine how world leaders are influenced by spiritual wickedness.

Upvote 0