hypshark

Sep 4, 2012
Indiana
✟15,630.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I do too, but I cannot answer for them. I'd rather leave what I say about Jewish custom open to correction by someone who has grown up in it.

I've been telling people that if they refrain was speaking about their earthly parents by their first name, then they DEFINITELY shouldn't be speaking about the eternal creator of the universe by His first name.

...oddly, many of these people do address their parents by the first name, and they look at me like I'm crazy. :doh:

Upvote 0

chakam

May 1, 2013
✟7,611.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Knysna Mom,

For my wife and I, the most difficult part of our journey now is finding where our YHWH would have us serve and minister. To date, we have not found another minister that is firm in teaching His Word and Truth. This does not mean that these ministries do not exist. It is simply that we have not found one yet.

The one thing that our time with Tsiyon Ministry taught us was to never again rely on one man's teaching. Even Paul was inspired to instruct us to test what is taught and to make sure it holds to His Word.

My wife and I are not discouraged and we do believe that YHWH has a place for us to minister and to fellowship. As we stay true to His Word and obey His Torah, He will direct our paths.
I can only think of Saul when YHWH chose him to be king. Saul was chosen by YHWH and the holy spirit came on him mightily and later he was rejected. I belief people can be appointed to do a job and later be rejected because they did not follow YHWH plan true. That's is why we are never to follow men, but only follow Yeshua YHWH. I was with E and D but I have to move on, because I belief he is not the one who brings the remnant of Israel back. I do belief that E was used before and learn a lot from his teaching. But just as Saul I believe he did not follow YHWH plan true. It's take a total surrender to Yeshua's will to be the one to bring the Remnant back. And I know many people who are appointed to be part of this event (2 exodus) will not make it because they do not follow Yeshua's plan true. So watch your self.

Be blessed and Shalom to the Remnant of Israel

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
I can only think of Saul when YHWH chose him to be king. Saul was chosen by YHWH and the holy spirit came on him mightily and later he was rejected. I belief people can be appointed to do a job and later be rejected because they did not follow YHWH plan true. That's is why we are never to follow men, but only follow Yeshua YHWH. I was with E and D but I have to move on, because I belief he is not the one who brings the remnant of Israel back. I do belief that E was used before and learn a lot from his teaching. But just as Saul I believe he did not follow YHWH plan true. It's take a total surrender to Yeshua's will to be the one to bring the Remnant back. And I know many people who are appointed to be part of this event (2 exodus) will not make it because they do not follow Yeshua's plan true. So watch your self.

Be blessed and Shalom to the Remnant of Israel
Sometimes it is like Judas.. in with the crowd... but with the wrong agenda.. which you find out later..

Upvote 0

jacobbutt

Apr 3, 2021
Austin
✟15,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Hello everyone, Time for my two cents. (Sorry for the legnthy post)
I am Steven Butt's son aka Eliyahu ben David's son. I recently (July of 2020) left his ministry after a very long 21 years. I have seen countless people leave and get hurt by him with claims, from them being drugies, cheaters, cursed of God, drinkers, witches, to claims they rejected Messiah. Are they all true? I wouldn't know because we were in a situation where information is strictly controlled. We are always told what to believe, and never was exposed to their defense. People just were cut off from our lives... never to see or hear from them again. Living in his congregation, the understanding (because we were his kids) was that we were to tell him things we learned and gathered from the people around us in the congregation, but somehow we were not included in "the adult conversation's" we just got to watch people leave afterwards.

Dad believes he is so many things. The commander who will lead "the remnant" back to the land, the Elijah to come, a see'er (like Samuel, a prophet) and now the priest according to Melchizedek (he immersed himself into the position on his birthday before I left February 3, 2020) Which I personally had no problem with, as long as I continued to think he was living up to those calls. However with limited exposure there was no other thing to believe or use to judge and compare with, Until he crossed the line of scripture...

Short version of my story...
We had some people come to visist, and after a while come join us on the property. After a while I fell in love with their granddaughter. As time went on I began to pray about whether she was God's choice for me in my life. I felt that she was. I had a discussion with my Dad about it, and he told me that he would support me in any decision that I would make. That he was my father and therefore would always be there for me. That sentiment did not last after I made my position clear with her, and how I felt God had brought her into my life for a reason. After we had been "dating" for a while her family started making jokes about her and I getting married. Dad asked them to leave the property, and eventually once they were in the process of moving broke us up. He convinced me that I was breaking my covenants with God, that my duty was to the mission, and that the Young Lady I felt God had brought into my life was sent from Satan to distract me.
After breaking up with her I was having difficulties with it, because he told me to have absolutely no interaction with her or her family, and told me they were manipulating me to suit their purposes instead of God's plans for my life. So I went and had several conversations with my Dad sharing with him why I believed differently then what he was saying to me. In one of the conversations he told me that I was no longer committed, and that he would remove me from my position as his apprentice if I didn't get my act together. (Like hello, I just broke up with the person I love because you asked me to? how is that not committed?!) Later he told me that I was mistaken, that he knew best, because after all these years of training in the holy spirit he could make no mistakes. Finally as spit flew from his mouth he simply yelled at me, "All that you believe is God, Stop believing!"
After a while I left the ministry. My main reason is because that very statement is simply against everything he and the scripture teaches. Whether I am wrong or not about what I believe is right or wrong, it is nobody's place but Yeshua's to make me accept what they say is the will of God the Father for my life. As His word says, in John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. I knew that his response was against scripture, and so after building up the courage to leave, (mind you had kept me from getting a drivers license, or starting a business or job to have money, he and my mom are the only ones in control of the money donated, and the most we ever got was 20 to 50 bucks, and we were basically stranded on the property; as grown adults had to ask for permission to go and do anything with anyone) I confronted him. He held this "court" in which basically my testimony was nullified because I didn't have a second witness. My mom even lied and said she was there for those conversations, and that he didn't say those things, but dad and I had private conversations, so besides God there is no other witness to my testimony. At the end of all of it he had everyone ban me from their accounts and block me. I've literally been shunned from my whole family. He exiled my fiancé's whole family, and tore all of their family's friendships away from my siblings. All after the week before teaching on how Messiah wants us to love "selflessly."
Contradiction after contradiction. He then sent a curse letter on all of us, and put us "under the ban", and removed our access to any of his teachings or to other ministry partners. Obviously he was trying to "protect himself."
Anyways, this post is long enough. Ill end it here.

Upvote 0

jacobbutt

Apr 3, 2021
Austin
✟15,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Here is his letter...
(Names changed to name 1-4 for privacy

This is the Judgment of the Commander
Against you, the unholy alliance of Name1, Name2, Name3, Name4, and the man whose name is now changed to Absalom, and against all who are joined, or will join with you against the holy Mission of Tsiyon, therefore joined against the Kingdom of Messiah, both in the earth and in the spirit realms.
This is the Word and Command of the Lord, to me, and to me alone – I am the commander:
“Go my son. Take with you all my power, dominion and authority. Wreak havoc on the enemy. Put this in your memory that AN ENEMY CAME TO DESTROY YOU. Now it is time to wreak havoc on his kingdom ... You are commanding my army ... [put under the ban] the enemy in front of you ... You are my commander.”
It is with all the power, dominion and authority with which I have been sent forth, and in obedience to the command to ‘wreak havoc on the enemy’ to put under the ban enemies of the Kingdom who are ‘in front of me’ - that I declare this judgment against you in all domains of heaven and of earth, for all domains are subject to the irresistible “power, dominion, and authority” of the One who has sent me forth: Namely,
You have made yourselves the ‘enemies in front of me’ by your attack against the Holy Covenant – the very Covenant that you were called to obey and support, but have now betrayed. You have tolerated, plotted and executed an evil scheme to betray the Holy Covenant of this House and Kingdom, to steal its treasures for your own vain agenda - and to claim that your evil deeds are commanded by YHWH, which they are not. In that scheme you have launched a secret campaign of evil lies and slander within the sphere of this mission to create a faction, to lead astray any weak-minded and vulnerable individuals who will foolishly receive your flattering words, satanic lies and evil speech. Further, you were given pertinent facts and righteous judgments, and time to repent, but you would not. That time to repent is now up, and you are disapproved.
You looked to Tsiyon for a covering against death, cancer, blindness, lameness, poverty, homelessness, distress, pestilence, miscarriage, stillbirth and related womanly complications, and lots more – and for life, health and prosperity for you and for your children. From this day forward, because of your betrayal of Holy Covenants, the Tsiyon covering and its blessings toward you are rescinded and removed.
Yours are the sins of Jezebel, Ahab, Delilah, Korah, and Absalom. The judgments against them have now become the judgments against you. From this day you and your things are placed under the ban with all your entourage. The holy angels of Messiah are now released to execute this judgment against you according to His will, at times you don’t expect, and in ways you have not foreseen. All because you were not afraid to lift profane hands to touch and rob holy things, to wickedly rake coals of judgment into your own bosom.
This is the judgment of the commander, in the name of YHWH, against you, here called the “Null Alliance.”
This judgment is hereby sealed and sent forth by the hand of His commander into all domains of heaven and earth, to go into effect this 1st day of the 6th month of 6020, so help me Elohim.
Sealed and Sent Forth by Divine Command, by His commander,
Eliyahu ben David

Upvote 0

HadassahBride

Jun 9, 2022
United States
✟7,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Jacob,

I wondered where you went to, and am so glad to learn that you are set free to live your life to the fullness of what YHWH has created you to be. I sever all word curses from you, your betrothed & "all the outcasts" in the name of Messiah Yahshua! No matter what, I love your parents and pray that Father will make the crooked ways straight & heal all the brokenness. I mostly pray for your siblings as they are really held as captives dependent upon their captors. That may also apply to your mama, as women submit to their husbands out of obedience to Yah and, therefore, become party participants in the defilement. The letter itself is that of a delusional megalomaniac - not a Moshe, who was the meekest man above all in the earth. I understand that meekness is "power under control" - but what we're dealing with here is UNHINGED. I've been seeing it surface over time, but because of a lack of disclosure from the top, it was not possible to put it together totally as I'm seeing now. However, the Ruach revealed to me not to continue before I ever saw any of this. This is simply confirmation.

I have always wondered why the Tsiyon forum was like a deserted town, or old empty building. It does not appear that there are "signs and wonders" confirming his ministry. No "Rod of God" or much of anything for such an unprecedented calling. Just a broken record of what someone SAID was his authority. That's not persuasive in the realm of a second exodus that will leave the entire world in awe and no longer speak of the exodus from Egypt (Jer. 16:14-15). What I hear ad nauseum from E is forever to fear the UN, get your go-bags packed, and that he's the man. I really have not heard a faith-filled, powerful message. It appears to be very self-serving. And now we have more evidence that it is one man's 'off the rails' power trip. Religion is satan's elixir, but Ezekiel 14 comes to mind. Unfortunately, the judgment cup appears to be filling up. This is not the hour to go unhinged, as there will be drastic separation of and between the righteous and unrighteous upcoming. It is already occurring.

YHWH is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saves such as be of a contrite spirit. I have always seen you as a humble servant of Yah, Jacob. Now I know that you are a strong man of integrity and discernment. I pray that you are healed in every area this has touched, and that you flourish in your endeavors and calling, and build up a House with strong and godly offspring! Blessings to you and your intended, if that is still "on"... and even if not. Many hugs!

p.s. I knew about the Second Exodus long before I encountered Tsiyon. I have never considered him "my commander."

Attachments

• Ezekiel_20_33-34.jpg
    Ezekiel_20_33-34.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.