Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The tile? Where's the tile, I don't see it! Am I stepping on the tile?

It's always great fun when someone points out a spelling mistake, and makes one themselves.
Perhaps it's a windows 8 tile?

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yup! I had a typo too. However, even with the spelling corrected in the title it still doesn't make sense. "Easy to be an atheist if you ignore science". Isn't the general argument here (in the CF) just the opposite?
Yeah, my typos are usually the result of fat fingers on a small cell phone keyboard. The autocorrect does not help either. [emoji4]

Reactions: RickG
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
I still cannot get over the fact that the OP of the link wrote 'agnore' instead of ignore. That's not even a simple spelling mistake. That is a spelling mistake of gigantic magnitude.

I think you should just try to agnore it. :)

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To the OP:

Paul, if and when you return, and if you want to, you can click on THREAD TOOLS, then click on EDIT TITLE and put some of these people here in this thread out of their misery.

Most notably: Warden.

Choice is yours. :)

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know what they say, agnorance is bliss.
emoji4.png

Whoosh!

I got the Agnostic/agnore, I just didn't get why the big deal, it seemed he was going OCD over it.

Oh, BTW, have a blissful evening, Jason. ;)

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Whoosh!

I got the Agnostic/agnore, I just didn't get why the big deal, it seemed he was going OCD over it.

Oh, BTW, have a blissful evening, Jason. ;)
You too brother.[emoji4]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,989.00
Faith
Atheist
You acted as though the fact that monotheism *replaced* polytheism, it somehow undermines the validity of religion.
No; you missed the point - the fact that lots of people have believed in God over the years doesn't mean that God is real any more than the far longer history of polytheism means that lots of gods are real.

Likewise ideas about gravity change over time, but that doesn't negate gravity as being 'real', even when the mathematical models to describe it change from time to time. Our understanding of gravity changed between Newton and Einstein, and maybe it will change again due to a QM concept of gravity. Gravity itself never changed however. :)
Gravity has demonstrable physical effects.

Widely? Define "widely" in terms of the planetary population at that time. You're comparing a *massively popular* idea to beliefs that were typically related to one or two cultures or small percentages of people.
Are you suggesting that the popularity of a belief has some influence whether it's real or not? If not, so what?

Really? Roads are built around faerie communities now? Care to cite a scenario for us? :)
Yes, really; For recent example, Iceland Unearths Rock to Appease angry Elves.

Again, you're comparing *small numbers* to *huge numbers*. Why?
Because you asked for an example. what difference does it make that Icelanders are relatively few in number? should we consider Islam or Hinduism likely to be true because they're really popular?

Jesus/Muhammad/Krishna seem to be the "most revered" such historical figures in the 21st century.
And?

How did you intent to "test" for additional dimensions of spacetime?
I don't. The point is that these ideas are extrapolations, or possible solutions, of the mathematical models underlying currently successful physical models, which makes them more interesting to most physicists than ideas with no connection to known physics. Also, mathematical techniques developed while exploring these ideas have proven useful in mainstream physics.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,989.00
Faith
Atheist
Since your other posts were just more of this, I'll only answer this one, and let others decide if I'm a cop out on the others or just have no desire to waste my time.
I vote cop out.

All I ask is the reader take a look at the post you are referring to, see if I was clear or gibberish.
You were gibberish (even this question is gibberish).

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I vote cop out.

That coming from a non agenda driven free thinking Atheist, of course I'm a cop out. :)

You were gibberish (even this question is gibberish)

If that clear and simple question was unintelligible to ya', maybe I should have moved straigh to "non thinking". Are you even aware of the definition of gibberish? A baseless cut down should at least make sense, lol. Your comment was not only complete and actual gibberish it made about as much sense and took about as much thought as the child's comeback "I know you are but what am I". :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,989.00
Faith
Atheist
... Your comment was not only complete and actual gibberish it made about as much sense and took about as much thought as the child's comeback "I know you are but what am I". :rolleyes:
Meh - you gave us the choice: "see if I was clear or gibberish". You weren't clear, so - by your own option - you were gibberish. Don't blame me for your linguistic inadequacy.

Reactions: SteveB28
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Meh - you gave us the choice: "see if I was clear or gibberish". You weren't clear, so - by your own option - you were gibberish. Don't blame me for your linguistic inadequacy.

Still not a clue on the meaning of gibberish?...alrighty then, I can only do so much to help you.

And the swear words in your post aren't necessary.

Last edited:
Upvote 0