Oct 3, 2012
Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GXG,

Shimshon has stated nothing wrong. He is entitled to his opinion and his convictions. If you do not like it than please keep your comments to yourself. So far the thread was going well. And this was my thread that I had started because I had a question.

Now I have two choices. I can accept the answers or reject them.

Also no one will be reported because nothing was going astray. We all shared our thoughts. And we need to respect each others thoughts, just like you would want us to respect your thoughts.

Moriah Ruth

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
GXG,

Shimshon has stated nothing wrong.

He is entitled to his opinion and his convictions. If you do not like it than please keep your comments to yourself.
Moriah,

Respectfully, I have not said that Shimshon said anything wrong in statement - as what was noted directly was that the comments made against him (i.e. claiming he had a twisted view of God's Word, claiming he wanted to make the forum dispensational, etc.) were needless since they came off as attacks....and were not necessary. This has happened consistently in differing threads - and as suggested by leadership, sometimes it's best to not respond to it when it does occur. That's why it was noted that one can choose to ignore it....or, if it persists in an increasingly negative manner, remember that they have freedom to report it. No one is to be attacked in any manner or given false labels per the rules (as it concerns flamming) - and after it has been asked to cease, if it continues, it is to be brought up.

I already noted where I agreed with Shimshon's opinion/convictions and appreciate him - and if you do not understand something or something comes off the wrong way, that is not an issue to bring up graciously. Nonetheless, it'd be best to please not respond to ideas which were never advocated as that is not necessary.

So far the thread was going well. And this was my thread that I had started because I had a question.

Now I have two choices. I can accept the answers or reject them.
No one said anything counter to that - so again, I do not see the need to bring it up since I enjoyed the thread and have followed it. Again, it seems you may be responding to things which are not really being said.
Also no one will be reported because nothing was going astray. We all shared our thoughts. And we need to respect each others thoughts, just like you would want us to respect your thoughts.

Moriah Ruth
Respect does not - and will NEVER entail flamming - and Shimshon has noted this before, as it concerns comments he was responding to when it comes to insinuating personal discussion of posters/accusations. He can confirm this rather quickly as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
BTW, i've been a MJ icon holder here since the beginning. I have never held nor do I know why I would ever hold a catholic icon. I am a born Jew who has never embraced mainstream Church ever, outside of a year spending time in a vineyard congregation trying to embrace that form of Christianity. That's the only Christian group i've ever spent time with. A 'Spirit' focused denom. lol

Again, very sorry to have misunderstood your complement to me. My bad, big time.
Spirit filled individuals and groups are rather amazing :)

Upvote 0