Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Kind of a sequel to my "Hell is not Eternal" thread I thought I'd tackle another major topic that Christians are divided on and that's the shape of the Earth. Flat Earth is biblical but after centuries of of indoctrination the majority of the world population including most Christians believe Earth is a spinning ball floating in space orbiting the Sun orbiting a black hole.

First of all, why lie?
If people knew what Earth really was then they would know that our existence isn't a coincidence and we have a creator. The Big Bang theory model of the universe makes earth and humanity seem insignificant and that there is a possibility of life on other "planets". Alien life means the bible is false and humans aren't special enough to be made in God's image because we evolved from apes. Think about it, why would God make all these other planets and suns with life and only focus on one? That's highly inefficient.

iq53tEL.jpg

So what is Earth?
Earth is not a "planet", there's no such thing. They just added the letter "t" to the word plane which is what we are living on. Using the Hebrew model of the Earth shown below we can see a rough view of what we are living on.

hebrew-cosmology+chanochian.jpg

"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." - Genisis 1:2

The waters God saw are what we know as space or the 2nd Heaven. It is the area between Heaven (3rd Heaven, God's Domain) and the dry land which is Earth.

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day." - Genisis 1:6-8

The firmament is the indestructible dome God created that separates the 1st and 2nd heaven. It is what is preventing the waters God saw in the beginning from pouring over us, I'll explain later what the stars and planets are below.

"And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good." - Genisis 1:9-10

After God separated the first two heavens with the firmament, the dry land appeared which is what we are currently standing on. He left some water which is what we know as the ocean and the seas. This should give you a clear image of what Earth is now, you can see that it is not a "planet" but a flat plane that could span forever for all we know.

What are the stars and planets?
hlJFLxV.jpg

Stars are created in the waters above the firmament though a phenomenon called Sonoluminescence. To avoid making this thread bigger than it already is I'll just leave it at that. I'm still not entirely sure what planets like Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn are so your guess is as good as mine.

What is the Sun and Moon?
hot-spot.jpg

The sun and moon hover and rotate above the earth and below the firmament and are the same size. The sun provides light during the day and the moon during the night. Both are required to create days as they revolve in a circle around earth. The moon is actually transparent and you can see stars through it if you look for them.

5.%20Moon%20and%20Sun%20Rotating%20Flat%20Earth.gif

Last edited:

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Flat as in not a sphere, there is no curve.

"flat" really isn't a very good term for this belief but there are flat Earth believers all over the globe.

Earth isn't moving either

Hey, I'm all for the whole NASA is lying and a lot of their videos being faked and the ISS and moon landing issues stuff but FE and stationary Earth hasn't impressed me much.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Don't be deceived by Satan

I don't think Satan cares about whether the Earth is flat or a sphere...there is no benefit there. He more likes people to deny he exists, or hell exists etc. I also don't agree the bible describes the Earth as flat.

Upvote 0

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why is the sun apparently 93 million miles away from Earth? Because 93 = Saturn. The Satanists who currently rule the earth and control all media worship Saturn aka Satan.

English%20Ordinal.png

SfDSZGq.png

SATURN = 19 + 1 + 20 + 21 + 18 + 14 = 93

Great video on Saturn worship

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟187,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why is the sun apparently 93 million miles away from Earth? Because 93 = Saturn. The Satanists who currently rule the earth and control all media worship Saturn aka Satan.

English%20Ordinal.png

SfDSZGq.png

Great video on Saturn worship
How about less focus on Satan and numbers and more on Jesus and love?

Upvote 0

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How about less focus on Satan and numbers and more on Jesus and love?
Because Globe Earth is not biblical and a deception from Satan which is what this thread is about. Know thy enemy and understand why they lie about the Earth being a sphere. When you finally realize that Earth is not a planet you'll see that only God could create all this which will make you love and believe in Jesus and God more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟187,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Because Globe Earth is not biblical and a deception from Satan which is what this thread is about. Know thy enemy and understand why they lie about the Earth being a sphere. When you finally realize that Earth is not a planet you'll see that only God could create all this which will make you love and believe in Jesus and God more.
Except that neither flat Earth nor globe Earth are biblical and the lie from Satan is that the Bible actually says anything about the shape of the Earth. Because forcing flat Earth into the Bible steals glory from God and produces bad fruit in those who promote it, which Jesus said was a sign of what is false. Again, better to focus on Jesus and loving your neighbor than to try to fight Satan where he is not.

Upvote 0

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Golly gee, I wonder why the earthly rulers restrict travel and exploration of Antarctica. I guess because we could see the edge and touch the firmament and thus prove God created the earth. Better keep it hidden from public view so people think everything is made of star dust and thus there is no meaning to life.

ice-wall-02.jpg

Apollo_Dionysus_Balancing_(Pleneau_Bay_Antarctica_2007)_(c)ChrisOgden.com(WO7M7516-PrintMSTR)_uxga.jpg

Upvote 0

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Want more proof that Globe Earth is a deception from Satan?

Globe Earth's tilt is 23.4°
90° - 23.4° = 66.6°

Globe Earth's Curvature Formula is 18in per mile squared
If 8in per mile squared then
1 mile = .666ft

Orbit speed = 18.5 mps (miles per second)
18.5mps = 66,600 mph

Don't believe me? Do the math. What are the odds? Are you sure God would create Earth with the mark of the beast all over? I think not.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Flat earth believers are the ones that have been indoctrinated and sown lies. Fed untruths and unscientific information. They are extremely gullible and naive.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Want more proof that Globe Earth is a deception from Satan?

Globe Earth's tilt is 23.4°
90° - 23.4° = 66.6°
The average tilt of the earth's axis is 23.5°. It oscillates between 22.1° and 24.5°, so no 666 there. Sorry.
Globe Earth's Curvature Formula is 18in per mile squared
If 8in per mile squared then
1 mile = .666ft
It's actually 0.666666666666666666 etc. So if you round to three decimal points it is 0.667ft. Another fail.
Orbit speed = 18.5 mps (miles per second)
18.5mps = 66,600 mph
Earth's orbital velocity is 66,616 mph. You fail again.

Upvote 0