Not open for further replies.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They are standard 20ft reefer shipping containers.
Ideal to shelter in for; earthquakes, shake around, but not collapse. Fire and extreme heat, designed to keep frozen products in, so outside temp maybe 20c X 7 = 140c [100centigrade is boiling point] will be hot inside, but survivable. Powerful wind and storms; heavy enough to stay put. Tsunamis; Keep well away from any coastline.
You are lucky to not have cold winter in NZ ...that would be impractical [for me]for long time survival during COLD winter without heating the inside with a wood stove.

Also ,there is no protection against the penetrative micro waves that you expect will be generated by that unprecedented CME....if as you suggest the micro waves will be strong enough to melt the Earth's crust, everyone in the side of the Earth hit by that unprecedented CME [if it happen] will literally cook exactly like [in a microwave oven] even in your shelter....If a radio work inside your shelter than mean that electromagnetic waves can penetrate it as well than micro waves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not see any significance in who America chooses to lead them. You Americans need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around you.
The probability of a WW3 is there with Trump if he goes as far than withdraw from the UN in support for Israel...even the FBI guys who have provided the proof that the Russians are implicated with inference into the Election begin to seriously question Trump's judgment capacity.

Think about WW1 and WW2, there seem to be no prophecies in the Bible that we can clearly relate to WW1 and WW2 [except maybe the fourth seal ] but they have happened .... OT prophecies seem to focusing ONLY upon what will happen in the Land of Israel and around ie Egypt.. Damascus...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No need to press the panic button.
Neither Trump or a 3rd world war are mentioned in Bible prophecy.
But from your posts, you relish the thought!

Hitler and the holocaust weren't mentioned in the Bible either, and they both happened !

Relish the thought ?! You gotta be kidding ? Everyone in America will be lucky to live long enough to see 2018 !..

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
WASHINGTON -- A U.S. Navy destroyer fired multiple warning shots at Iranian patrol boats as they sped toward the destroyer at the entrance to the Persian Gulf “with their weapons manned,” U.S. defense officials said.

With the death of Rafsanjani on Sunday at age 86 (former Iranian President and moderate politician), I predicted the Supreme Leader of Iran "Ali Khamenei" would be taking a more aggressive stand towards America.

Can't actually take the credit though, I based this prediction on comments made by Ian Bremmer, (President of the U.S. based Eurasia Group for the last 20 years) on RT News this weekend where he spoke about Rafsanjani's death and how it would impact on Iranian politics (see post #338 article 2).

I think we can anticipate more hostile moves and statements by Iran in the coming weeks.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You are lucky to not have cold winter in NZ ...that would be impractical [for me]for long time survival during COLD winter without heating.
These containers are intended for use for just one day, or maybe for a while after the CME has passed, as all the houses will have burned down.
In NZ, it will be 11pm [23:00 hours] at night when the EMP flash strikes. Get a globe and face the Middle east directly toward you, is where you live visible? I'll be fine, just need to shelter from the main mass of superheated hydrogen plasma, as the earth rotates for our daylight. This approaching mass is well prophesied: Ezekiel 7:14-19, Jeremiah 6:24-26, Ezekiel 21:5-7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hitler and the holocaust weren't mentioned in the Bible either, and they both happened !
Relish the thought ?! You gotta be kidding ? Everyone in America will be lucky to live long enough to see 2018 !..
Jesus said there would be wars and the red horseman of Revelation 6:4 has been very busy!
[Staff edit].
Again 'America centered' thinking. It's all peoples of the world that will be lucky to see out 2017. But prophecy says only the Middle East will be totally depopulated and devastated. So I believe most will survive in America and NZ, etc, I hope we will all meet in the holy Land. Isaiah 35:10, Revelation 5:9-10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These containers are intended for use for just one day, or maybe for a while after the CME has passed, as all the houses will have burned down.
In NZ, it will be 11pm [23:00 hours] at night when the EMP flash strikes. Get a globe and face the Middle east directly toward you, is where you live visible? I'll be fine, just need to shelter from the main mass of superheated hydrogen plasma, as the earth rotates for our daylight. This approaching mass is well prophesied: Ezekiel 7:17, Jeremiah 6:24-26, Ezekiel 21:5-7
I remember [from a past discussion]that you were talking also about -penetrative micro waves generated by the CME- strong enough to melt the Earth's crust which you expect will be the cause of the great worldwide catastrophic earthquake of the 6th seal .Your shelter does not seem to offer any protection against such powerful micro waves ,if this happen everyone in the area [half the earth]will literally cook like inside a microwave oven, even in your shelter.If a radio work inside your shelter that mean that you have not protection against electromagnetic waves and micro waves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I remember that you were talking also about penetrative micro waves strong enough to melt the Earth's crust
The prophecy that proves this EMP strike is Deuteronomy 32:22
Make of it what you will.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The prophecy that proves this EMP strike is Deuteronomy 32:22
Make of it what you will.
I ask if your shelter can protect from the penetrative microwaves(?)...I tell you that if a radio can work inside your shelter that mean that you have no protection against electromagnetic waves and micro waves.

if those microwaves are strong enough to melt the Earth's crust imagine what they can do to a flesh body composed of 70 percent of liquid...people will literally cook like a chicken in a microwave oven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I ask if your shelter can protect from the penetrative microwaves(?)...I tell you that if a radio can work inside your shelter that mean that you have no protection against electromagnetic waves and micro waves.

if those microwaves are strong enough to melt the Earth's crust imagine what they can do to a flesh body composed of 70 percent of liquid...people will literally cook like a chicken in a microwave oven.
Firstly, the half of the world that I live in will not get the EMP and microwave strike.
Secondly; this EMP won't melt the earths crust, just cause tectonic plate shift.
Thirdly and MOST importantly: The Lord promises protection to all who call to Him in faith and who trust in His saving power.
The Biblical precedent is in Daniel 3:19-27.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Firstly, the half of the world that I live in will not get the EMP and microwave strike.
I live in Canada so no problem for me also ...

Secondly; this EMP won't melt the earths crust, just cause tectonic plate shift.
How ?

Thirdly and MOST importantly: The Lord promises protection to all who call to Him in faith and who trust in His saving power.
The Biblical precedent is in Daniel 3:19-27.
Then, no need to buy a temporary protective shelter to protect us from the effects of this CME.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Worldwide, violent earthquakes are prophesied. Isaiah 13:13
The prophets do not say the earth will be melted. Total destruction is not God's plan; cleansing, then restoration is.
Then, no need to buy a temporary protective shelter to protect us from the effects of this CME.
We ARE told to get into shelter, Isaiah 26:20-21, but in my case, I have prepared shelter for my children and grand chn, as sadly, they have not kept up with the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Cold weather kills dozens in eastern Europe

The drop in temperatures, forcing some countries to deploy the army and set up emergency shelters, is set to continue to Friday, forecasters say.

At least 30 people - mostly homeless - have died in Ukraine. Deaths have also been reported in Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, among others.

Temperatures plunged to -20C (-4F) on Monday.

Health officials in Ukraine say nearly 24,000 people have sought refuge in some 1,590 shelters over the past three days.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Worldwide, violent earthquakes are prophesied. Isaiah 13:13
I want to know how a CME which is a 'cloud' of charged particles coming from the sun , will be able to cause the Great Worldwide earthquake of the 6th seal ?

We ARE told to get into shelter, Isaiah 26:20-21,
Is in it contradictory to say that we will be protected by citing Daniel 3:19-27 as a precedent but at the same time We ARE told to get into shelter, Isaiah 26:20-21 when God will pour his wrath upon the unbelievers?
And why the need to go into shelter for those on the other side of the Earth not directly hit by the CME ?

Note that i am not denying that Deuteronomy 32:22 will happen one day ,God is a consuming fire.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I want to know how a CME which is a 'cloud' of charged particles coming from the sun , will be able to cause the Great Worldwide earthquake of the 6th seal ?

Is in it contradictory to say that we will be protected by citing Daniel 3:19-27 as a precedent but at the same time We ARE told to get into shelter, Isaiah 26:20-21 when God will pour his wrath upon the unbelievers?
And why the need to go into shelter for those on the other side of the Earth not directly hit by the CME ?

Note that i am not denying that Deuteronomy 32:22 will happen one day ,God is a consuming fire.

Isaiah 13:13 ...the destruction in view there is clearly the fall of Babylon 539 BC.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.