Dylann Roof Found Guilty in Charleston Church Massacre

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Dylann Roof Found Guilty in Charleston Church Massacre
who killed nine black parishioners last year when he opened fire during a long-planned assault on Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, was found guilty by a federal jury here on Thursday.

Mr. Roof, 22, stood, his hands at his side and his face emotionless, as a clerk read the verdict aloud in Federal District Court, where he had been charged with 33 counts, including hate crimes resulting in death.
I would like to see him spend the rest of his natural life behind bars without the possibility of parole.

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Or deal with a big black guy named 'Bubba' in his prison cell.
Yeah. I know many white racists also hate him because he is scrawny looking. Lol.

Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yeah. I know many white racists also hate him because he is scrawny looking. Lol.
Posts like this are basically calling out for a thread where we rate the superhunks of the far right.

I'd support that as long as we had proper categories on which to rate them. Suggestions welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
I'd rather just string him up.
I've never been a fan of the death penalty, it is not handed out equally, it often satisfies vengeance more than justice, and it makes martyrs out of undeserving individuals. I'd rather Dylann Roof disappear as a number in the prison system over a publicized spectacle of his death, one that inspires other Confederate flag waving racists.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I find it is also quite odd that Christians want this person killed.
He gave up his right to life when he murder a dozen innocent people in cold blood. Justice demands he pay for his crime.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I've never been a fan of the death penalty, it is not handed out equally, it often satisfies vengeance more than justice, and it makes martyrs out of undeserving individuals. I'd rather Dylann Roof disappear as a number in the prison system over a publicized spectacle of his death, one that inspires other Confederate flag waving racists.
President Obama disagrees. His Justice Department is seeking the death penalty. I fully support that decision.

Upvote 0