Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Imagine all the plagues in the Bible happening in the next few years - far far worse than you can think, probably,
and yet not nearly so bad as the Judgment and the execution (carrying out) of the judgment.... worse than anything that's ever happened throughout all history by many many factors ....
Yeah bro.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
How awful. :( We should pray for those afflicted and work to find more treatment options.

We will as soon as the virus starts affecting westerns/white people.

“Most HIV infections in the Western world are of subtype B. Most of the research that we have on HIV is also on subtype B, though it accounts for only about 12 per cent of all global HIV infections."

• Agree
Reactions: Floof
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
IT never was a death sentence.

The doctors who always cured it were squashed, all along.
But it was still 'published' a little here and there.

Meanwhile, billions upon billions of billions of dollars were made for false research and harmful treatments and programs world wide and in / throughout the usa.

Who cured it and how?

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
No, just pointing it out because one of the arguments at the time was that HIV was now no longer a guaranteed death sentence.

I was unaware of the California law.

Even if it is not an immediate death sentence, HIV drug regimens are nothing to treat lightly. They have bad side effects, particularly on the cardiovascular system.

edit: apparrently the California law still considers willful HIV transmission a misdemeanor, in line with other dangerous diseases: We Modernized California’s HIV Criminal Laws & the Right Wing Attacked

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do your own research .
It is all proven, not "theory" even.
AND
anyone who seeks for it, anyone who researches this, verifies this.

Why did you NOT even do due diligence in research ?

It's not @Rion's job to research your claims for you...

Rule of Debate: burden of proof is on the affirmative position. If you're the one claiming that someone named "Doctor Davis" cured HIV, then it's on you to to provide some information on that.

I suspect it's alt-medicine conspiracy, and there won't be any support for it outside of alt-medicine blogs, and some anecdotes from Naturopathic websites, but feel free to post anything you feel is credible and I'd be more than happy to review it.

Simply bringing up a name like "Dr. Davis" (in conjunction with some commonly regurgitated platitudes about "Big Pharma" profits) offers no information...especially with name that common.

Is it one of these 9 that are within ten miles of where I work??? If so I can just swing by their office after work and ask them lol...
upload_2018-3-13_13-55-3.png

Or is the info you want us to research under one of the other 521 million results?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Rule of Debate
I'm not debating it.
Those of you who want to debate, < shrugs > , go on 'till the moon turns to cheese. You won't learn the truth that way, not on this place.
If you want to learn the truth,
what does JESUS SAY ? 'debate' ? no. with those who don't care ? no.
JESUS SAYS SEEK,
and KEEP SEEKING the TRUTH, then you will find it.
IF you stop/ stopped before finding it, sorry - no debate will help anyone.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm not debating it.
Those of you who want to debate, < shrugs > , go on 'till the moon turns to cheese. You won't learn the truth that way, not on this place.
If you want to learn the truth,
what does JESUS SAY ? 'debate' ? no. with those who don't care ? no.
JESUS SAYS SEEK,
and KEEP SEEKING the TRUTH, then you will find it.
IF you stop/ stopped before finding it, sorry - no debate will help anyone.
Was it one of the Drs on the map or no?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Even if it is not an immediate death sentence, HIV drug regimens are nothing to treat lightly. They have bad side effects, particularly on the cardiovascular system.
Anyone who searches for the truth and keeps on searching for the truth, trusting YHVH the CREATOR by grace thru faith in JESUS
will find the TRUTH
and be set free from all the lies and traps of society.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not debating it.

Last time I checked...
upload_2018-3-13_14-45-9.png

...it says "Discussion and Debate", and not "Assertion and Condescension"

If you didn't want to debate it, then why did you bring it up in a forum specifically designated for debating?

Vague statements about "searching for the Truth" are pointless.

Now, if you truly feel you have information about an HIV cure that most are unaware of, wouldn't it be your ethical duty to share that information?

If what you're saying is true (and it's safe to assume it isn't, but we'll pretend...), that'd be like if I knew the whereabouts of a kidnapper and victim, and called the Information Tip Line, and then said "I'm not here to give information or tips, I just wanted to say I know where they are, and if you keep seeking the truth, you'll find out where they are too"

*** "Seeking the truth" = Entertaining & Embracing my cognitive biases, because when people don't agree with my alternative theories, it can't be because my theories are wildly inaccurate, the only logical explanation is that they simply haven't done enough research

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Tanj
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Vague statements about "searching for the Truth" are pointless.
That's not vague at all.
ANYONE who searches the internet can find the truth specifically about this,
if they don't give up.

Usually it takes a few minutes. Sometimes 30 minutes to an hour or 2 if they are not experienced in searching.

They can find out without debate, without conversation with others who lie,
what the truth is,
by searching for themselves on the internet.

vs debating ad nauseum about this, even ad infinitum, senselessly with others who do not care for the truth, so will never come to the truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's not vague at all.
if they don't give up.

Usually it takes a few minutes. Sometimes 30 minutes to an hour or 2 if they are not experienced in searching.

what the truth is,

vs debating ad nauseum about this, even ad infinitum, senselessly with others who do not care for the truth, so will never come to the truth.
... or you could just link to it.

Reactions: ThatRobGuy
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Now, if you truly feel you have information about an HIV cure that most are unaware of, wouldn't it be your ethical duty to share that information?
Apparently you haven't read much on the internet about what happens to those doctors and those scientists who blow the whistle on the lies of pharmiakeia and other corporations and governments.
Go look and see what happens to them, every year for the last 80 years probably - i.e. it is no secret. Oh, you can deny it same as others who deny Jesus..... what is the end of that ? destruction.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Apparently you haven't read much on the internet about what happens to those doctors and those scientists who blow the whistle on the lies of pharmiakeia and other corporations and governments.
Go look and see what happens to them, every year for the last 80 years probably - i.e. it is no secret. Oh, you can deny it same as others who deny Jesus..... what is the end of that ? destruction.
Not going to link to those cases either?

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

We asked for specific information on this...

What you've provided here isn't specific information.

It's just more "Apparently you haven't done the right research" accusations, followed by some unrelated comments about denying Jesus (which has nothing to do with this thread).

If this information is out there as you say it is, then kindly just copy and past the links in this thread and we'll be happy to read them.

This is your chance...provide some links to show us "what happens to those doctors" and "Dr. Davis's cure for HIV that the drug companies have covered up". You speak of this as if it's easily accessible information...so kindly post some links.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's not vague at all.
if they don't give up.

Again, more vague platitudes, and nothing of substance.

I have plenty of experience in searching...there are however no credible links I can find that would suggest anything like what you're saying (keyword: credible)

what the truth is,

You can find a lot of things on the internet...there are people who say the earth is flat, there are people claiming that aliens abducted them, there are people claiming vaccines cause autism, etc...

The internet can be a tool of confirmation bias for even the most wild theories. That's why it's your responsibility (as the one making the claims) to provide links to these things, and citations for the things the links are saying. This really is Debate 101 stuff here...

Again, more vague platitudes about truth...

If this is such obvious truth, you should have no problem backing up your claims.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Anyone who searches for the truth and keeps on searching for the truth, trusting YHVH the CREATOR by grace thru faith in JESUS
will find the TRUTH
and be set free from all the lies and traps of society.

What truth are you referring to?

You make a lot of claims, which is not impressive. Try backing them up with something other than personal opinion.

• Winner
Reactions: ThatRobGuy
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Last time I checked...
View attachment 223043

...it says "Discussion and Debate", and not "Assertion and Condescension"

Aw man...can we petition for a change?
Imagine a board where the forum names reflected what actually goes on.

"Assertion and Condescension"
"Right wing left wing fight club"
"My interpretation of the Bible is the correct one, yours isn't"

or....

Is that the little known sequel to Pride and Prejudice?

• Haha
Reactions: TerranceL
Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Aw man...can we petition for a change?
Imagine a board where the forum names reflected what actually goes on.

"Assertion and Condescension"
"Right wing left wing fight club"
"My interpretation of the Bible is the correct one, yours isn't"

or....

Is that the little known sequel to Pride and Prejudice?
The whole forum would be called, "Assertion and Condescension" tho. It would get confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,823.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Big deal! (no worries) except for all those people who never heard of Dr.Davis. and/or ancient Chinese Herbal Medicine (two different approaches that worked decades ago for hundreds or thousands WITHOUT any side effects and at LOW COST (the reason BIG DOLLARS CORPORATIONS that are corrupt "hid" them as best they could/can) ....

People really really should learn NOT to trust big dollars corporations ! They may find out a lot more good that way (by not trusting big dollar corporations).
Good point!

I know I get the synthroid that, ultimately keeps me alive by, going down to my local apothecary and she grinds up cicada wings and mixes them with mud from a South African stream that I apply at the base of my neck.

Cause I'm not listening to big Pharma. My dad and his diabetes, thyroid, and cholesterol medication also saved TONNES of money going to that same lady and getting this smoothie twice a year that jam packed with anti dying riboflavirions.

She REALLY knows her stuff!

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I was unaware of the California law.

edit: apparrently the California law still considers willful HIV transmission a misdemeanor, in line with other dangerous diseases: We Modernized California’s HIV Criminal Laws & the Right Wing Attacked

Willfully infecting people with a disease that can not be cured should be treated like exposing people to biological warfare agents, not a misdemeanor.

If someone went around spraying strep bacteria in peoples food it would be terrorism.

Upvote 0