Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2010
✟21,549.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am asking for as many brothers and sisters to join me in prayer for a woman named Amber. Amber doesn't know the Lord and has been a drug addict for quite a few years. She lost her two year old little girl, who drowned in a pool while she and her boyfriend, also a drug addict, were indulging.

Amber, though hurt by what happened, has not repented of her drug habit as yet. Please pray that the Lord would bring Amber to her end where the cross of Calvary stands waiting for her surrender. And that through her, the Lord would reach her boyfriend's heart s wll. Thank you very much,

Pete

Jul 19, 2012
✟15,268.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I am asking for as many brothers and sisters to join me in prayer for a woman named Amber. Amber doesn't know the Lord and has been a drug addict for quite a few years. She lost her two year old little girl, who drowned in a pool while she and her boyfriend, also a drug addict, were indulging.

Amber, though hurt by what happened, has not repented of her drug habit as yet. Please pray that the Lord would bring Amber to her end where the cross of Calvary stands waiting for her surrender. And that through her, the Lord would reach her boyfriend's heart s wll. Thank you very much,

Pete

Lord, please touch Amber's and her boyfriend's heart and show them that the path they are on has led to destruction. Please open their eyes to the dangers and risks they are taking. Please break the chains of addiction. Please comfort her while she deals with the loss of her precious daughter. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.