Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A tattoo puts a substance into your flesh, which was not there before. I think of having "the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God." (in 1 Peter 3:4) I need how God puts in me His love's gentleness and quietness; this makes a statement to Him :) This not only effects how I look, but how I am :)
Good thoughts; the young lady whom we talked to with the John 3.16 tattoo around her wrist area seemed rather quiet and even shy but she seemed also to have found the strength and joy to have it done as a witness, which can then trigger memories for years, memories which can lead to blessing.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A tattoo puts a substance into your flesh, which was not there before. I think of having "the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God." (in 1 Peter 3:4) I need how God puts in me His love's gentleness and quietness; this makes a statement to Him :) This not only effects how I look, but how I am :)
PS: Dreams or not, I guess also years ago it would have been said to some extent that it also depends if you are m or f.

But really today getting inked has become just as much a woman thing to do as it is a man thing; 18 year olds today do it irrespective of gender; and in fact apparently statistics show that 59%-70% or more of parlor clients today are female; a lot of Christians also get faith based designs inked in, not least because they are a proven effective witness tool and conversation starter, right?

Upvote 0