• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Dream about Hair being cut short

Discussion in 'Sign Gifts' started by Jdmessenger, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Jdmessenger

Jdmessenger Well-Known Member

+107
    Pentecostal
    Single
    I had a dream last night that I got my haircut short, it was unexpected. My hair is half way down my back now, so it was a big change. This dream would signify a change coming?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Majestic_Decadence

Majestic_Decadence She cries for nothing else

+6
    Protestant
    Single
    THIS
    IS
    SO
    CREEPY

Last night someone cut MY hair so it was really short!!
    I wear my hair in a ponytail and I like prize it above anything!

How WEIRD!

3. Jdmessenger

+107
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Wow! That is incredible! If what I believe is true about this dream, you are headed for a change too! Feel one coming on? I do.

4. samsonknight

samsonknight Active Member

+25
    Christian
    Single
    well sounds like you 2 both having a haircut isnt a coincedence.

im quite laughing now.... i was determined to get a haircut today but didnt in the end... and thats a one off for me to get me hair cut i get it now about every 2 or 3 months! lol

hmmm start praying for an intepretation!

5. Jdmessenger

+107
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Hi Samsonknight

6. millerrod

millerrod Contributor

+357
    Christian
    Single
    cutting hair is much worse than just a change, in the bible it was done when morning a loss--death, seeing as how you both have experineced it this may show of a upcoming disastor somewhere with a great deal of death. have either one of you had a dream of this sorts that you may have ignored. i would also lkie to point out that gracechick had a dream of alot of swords pointing towards israel, your morning dreams and her dream of israel being attacked my be tied together.

7. samsonknight

+25
    Christian
    Single
    also llike to add thinkign about it a dream is different from it actually happening. its just a haircut bound to be soemoen here who would have one lol.

so for possibly confusing some people my bad...

8. samsonknight

+25
    Christian
    Single
    hello :wave:

9. ahmunmun

ahmunmun 聖戰武士

+167
    Pentecostal
    Single
    I'm thinking of Samson. When Delilah cut off his hair, he lost all his strength...

10. samsonknight

+25
    Christian
    Single
    hmmm not i? im only gettignn a hair cut lol!

no jokieing... uuuh yes it could also be a message to someone that the dream of the hair beign cut off...like having long and glorious hair. in the dream your hair maybe symbolise gods glory and even what he has given you. and also... that there could be a sin that god might want to get rid of because if you keep doing it... your hair (glory) will be cut short... of what god has given...

aplogies people but this is what i somewhat feel! it could be right since ahmunun has said of samson... so its a bit stepping out of faith aswell.

11. holo

holo former Christian

+676
    Norway
    Agnostic
    Private
    I had my hair cut like two months ago!

12. Babel Fish

Babel Fish Regular Member

+19
    Agnostic
    Single
    Yes, you will see a change in the future. A three foot tall man with one eye will walk up behind you and cut your hair off.......

13. Majestic_Decadence

Majestic_Decadence She cries for nothing else

+6
    Protestant
    Single
    The Samson thing sort of appeals to me, because in the dream, I had lost my sort of strength and was like "ALL THROUGH COLLEGE I WILL HAVE SHORT HAIR!!" because I'm starting art college tomorrow and my hair is my pride and joy.
    If my hair was cut in real life I would probably be extremely depressed.

14. BeautifulWorshipper

BeautifulWorshipper We are the revival generation.

+202
    Christian
    Private
    I've got very long hair and I'm getting it cut about 3 inches shorter this tuesday.

not all dreams actully have a meaning and stick to that meaning. others do. God can work in dreams..if you have long hair, and wouldn't dare touch it or think about cutting it off, maybe Gods telling you to go out and do something daring for the lord, or maybe just something out of your comfort zone.

this probley dosent help but.. hopefully it might :)