Down in the bunker....

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nothing wrong with being prepared. But it is wise to remember what Christ said at Matthew 24:6 and Luke 21:9 that during a time of war and disorders is when he will NOT arrive.

The easy to see clue is from God by Paul at 1Thessalonians 5:1-3 that the time of the end is "during a freedom from care" (Daniel 8:25) during what will be a "world peace and security" proclamation no nation can now make as their fiscal health is poor. So, Christ arrives into a marked time of "world peace and security".

One does not need to be the prophet Daniel, or the detective Sherlock Holmes or the genius Einstein to understand that world government 8th King will complete as God states in prophecy at Revelation 17:8-18 and "world peace" will be their main branded manta--- the whole world will hear it in the future--- and that takes one more "sword stroke" "as if doomsday, but it heals instead" into world government and that takes several more years to run its course, not many, but enough. (Revelation 13:3 creates "abyss" of Revelation 17:8-13 and Revelation 11:7)

By that time many in the world can prepare for that greater event of Christ arrival to settle the sovereign score for good. (Haggai 2:7)
Thanks for the post.
Most preppers, by that I mean Christian Preppers, are not prepping for the tribulation or doomsday. I would almost consider that a waste of time. Two thirds (if we understand Revelations correctly) will be killed by external circumstances of which they have no control. The only preparation for that level of apocalypse is prayer... or simple resignation of advancement and graduation(to your rewards!). Lift up your head... your redemption draws nigh!

I prep mostly for what is coming to the US. I believe we are still in the "beginning of sorrows." Cataclysms both natural and man-made are wrecking the world. That is what we prep for. I and my wife of 44 years are retired and in our 60s. We prep for our children and grandchildren. None of them will starve if I can help it. I will also do my best to save my wife from watching that horror.
The US is entering the last stages of a falling civilization. I do not think anything can save it. We are to the point where if we are allowed to continue, our "civilization" will lend toward the complete destruction of all flesh... just like in pre-flood days. That, I believe, is where we are.
So we prep. When the flood is over... I intend to see that dove land on my window with a twig!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I found this comforting ;)
DiXKvRQVMAEYWRc.jpg

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I personally believe that the "Q" working 'behind the scenes' (re out of public eyes) is with POTUS and might very well be Gen Flynn! Remember that POTUS was not a politician and only is because he is operating within the political scene. HOWEVER much of what I am finding in the cryptomessages has GOD in them...and often signed off with GOD BLESS... and just today I found Romans 8:28!

It is about restoring the Judeo-Christian values back into America. I think anyone here could hardly argue against that, regardless of their political bent as a true Christian? I mean, we ARE preparing for when those who are NOT holding to those values try to take them fully away from us and control us, right?

SO that brings me to remind you all to ENJOY the Presidential Message tomorrow (Sep20) Supposedly it will have it's OWN tone, and it's OWN special vibration... am eager to read the first message at Noon? Be ye also ready!

• Agree
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes ma'm.

Soooooo how does one prepare without touching on what others call conspiracy (need to do so, since so many laugh at us because they think we have fallen into the conspiracy trap and the world is fine and there's no reason to prepare for any 'end of the world' ? I mean I'm really confused now.) :scratch:

• Agree
Reactions: DaDad
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ANYWAY.

Things will be obvious sooner than later.
I believe, as always, that Jesus' return is imminent. No other prophecies HAVE to be fulfilled before He returns, even though we are seeing countless ones fulfilled before our very eyes! what a time to be alive! :D

Down in the bunker... it's important to read, repeat, sing God's Word and His praises.

Upvote 0

Walter and Deborah

Feb 10, 2015
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟189,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
ANYWAY.

Things will be obvious sooner than later.
I believe, as always, that Jesus' return is imminent. No other prophecies HAVE to be fulfilled before He returns, even though we are seeing countless ones fulfilled before our very eyes! what a time to be alive! :D

Down in the bunker... it's important to read, repeat, sing God's Word and His praises.
And that any should perish, but all come to repentance.

feliz/the river - Bing

Last edited:
Upvote 0

leozac

Jun 18, 2019
Manalapan NJ
✟8,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'm currently writing a Modern Apocalyptic Western about a sovereign religious community. I have to say that reading through your posts I have learned so much from all of you. Thank you so much! I am looking forward to sharing some posts with all of you!

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm currently writing a Modern Apocalyptic Western about a sovereign religious community. I have to say that reading through your posts I have learned so much from all of you. Thank you so much! I am looking forward to sharing some posts with all of you!
Welcome Leozac.
Please share...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

leozac

Jun 18, 2019
Manalapan NJ
✟8,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thunder God is coming this fall!
I've been researching a lot about homesteading, including reading many of the posts from this online community. The story follows a community of sovereign Christians who find themselves at odds with the State. I hope you all enjoy it!

Attachments

• Thunder God final cut.jpg
    Thunder God final cut.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Upvote 0

leozac

Jun 18, 2019
Manalapan NJ
✟8,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thunder God to be released this fall! Thunder God is a modern Apocalyptic Western about a community of Christians living off the grid who come into conflict with the State. Its a story about holding on to what matters: traditions, culture, family, way of life, and what lengths people will go to in order to keep those things.
I've done a lot of research on homesteading, DIY inventions and culture, guns, and prepping, and they all come into play in this story. This story will be released weekly in serial format this fall. I hope you all enjoy it!

Attachments

• Thunder God final cut.jpg
    Thunder God final cut.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Most preppers, by that I mean Christian Preppers, are not prepping for the tribulation or doomsday. I would almost consider that a waste of time. Two thirds (if we understand Revelations correctly) will be killed by external circumstances of which they have no control. The only preparation for that level of apocalypse is prayer... or simple resignation of advancement and graduation(to your rewards!). Lift up your head... your redemption draws nigh!
New to the thread, apologies for stepping in mid-stream.

God had us prep for emergencies, including the tribulation. I always felt that if used in the tribulation, we would not be the ones using it. As in it was prep for someone else God would lead this way. You may not believe you may need it, but God might know someone who will.

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is about restoring the Judeo-Christian values back into America. I think anyone here could hardly argue against that, regardless of their political bent as a true Christian? I mean, we ARE preparing for when those who are NOT holding to those values try to take them fully away from us and control us, right?

!
Do you believe that God prophesied the world will end up in the hands of the antichrist?

Do you believe that it will get there while being led by righteous leaders?

Do you believe we can vote our way out from under God's prophesies?

At this point the only thing that's going to restore Judeo-Christian values is the return of Christ.

And the current administration is a blatant stepping stone towards the reason we do need to prepare.

Upvote 0

Greengardener

for love is of God
Site Supporter
May 24, 2019
MidAtlantic
✟175,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe that God prophesied the world will end up in the hands of the antichrist?

Do you believe that it will get there while being led by righteous leaders?

Do you believe we can vote our way out from under God's prophesies?

At this point the only thing that's going to restore Judeo-Christian values is the return of Christ.

And the current administration is a blatant stepping stone towards the reason we do need to prepare.

Hey Rick, I'm not quite sure what you are asking here, but what comes to mind is that if Nineveh could repent and have their destruction delayed, maybe the US can too. Unfortunately, we'll likely do what Nineveh did when they acted on the need to repent of the wickedness they were involved in: they eventually went back to it and were destroyed. I got the idea from that Nineveh story that God doesn't have us on something so much as a chronology (as in the end of the world is coming on a particular hour, day, month and year regardless of what we are doing, but it's more like when we fill up the container of iniquity. Since I spent years thinking that the clock was ticking, maybe others do to. I think now that it's more like we need to repent (change what we are doing and start doing justice, loving mercy and walking as He showed us to walk) so that we don't keep adding to the heap of sins in the container because when it's full to whatever degree God decided, He's going to allow us to reap the destruction we've been sowing. In the meantime, part of doing the right thing might be to consider the ant and store us while we can for those times when we can't, consider brethren in famine just like the churches did in the new testament who contributed what they were going to store for the good of other brothers who were in famine. If there are times God indicates that we should NOT store up, in that case we trust and do what He tells us, life or death. Our confidence is not in ourselves but in God, and our obedience to Him, to what He already told us and as He leads us in that same way today shows our faith.

Upvote 0

Salvadore

Feb 2, 2020
Nashville
✟40,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
So anyone happy to have been prepared with a stock of food?

I am in a different state with my mom, so no backup stock. We are managing right now.

Yes. I started three years ago.

Upvote 0