Visit site
✟48,657.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...I don't know what to do.

God does!

He says you (we all) need . . . a NEW HEART!

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them" (Ezekiel 36:16-17)

This is my experience since e receiving God's Spirit as detailed in the bible:
"they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance" (Acts 2v4)

The new tongue is "praying in the Holy Spirit", it builds up my faith and ministers God's love, joy and peace. (Jude 20-21, Romans 8:26-27, 1 Corinthians 14:2, 4).

I can now understand and experience God's good words.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I feel like I have a lot of doubts. I know intellectually God has to exist but it's like I have an unbelieving heart. I don't even fear hell like I should. It's like I have to watch my own heart harden and burn and I can't stop. I feel like God is done giving me chances. Not because He's cruel or has petty grudges but because of how deep my sins are and how unbelieving my heart seems to be. The heart is deceitful and wicked above all else, who can know it? I don't know what to do.
God NEVER gives up on us.

Deuteronomy 31:6

6"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you."

Keep all these verses in a notebook by your bed. Write them all down and know they are God's promises and God cannot lie.

Christ has set you free from sin already, it is you that is doubting that He really means what He says He has done.

Pray for yourself for faith and I will also pray for you. Put your need on the Prayer Wall section. There are prayer warriors ready to pray for you also.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DeerGlow
Upvote 0

sanyambe

Aug 20, 2017
lusaka
✟21,955.00
Country
Zambia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel like I have a lot of doubts. I know intellectually God has to exist but it's like I have an unbelieving heart. I don't even fear hell like I should. It's like I have to watch my own heart harden and burn and I can't stop. I feel like God is done giving me chances. Not because He's cruel or has petty grudges but because of how deep my sins are and how unbelieving my heart seems to be. The heart is deceitful and wicked above all else, who can know it? I don't know what to do.

Upvote 0

sanyambe

Aug 20, 2017
lusaka
✟21,955.00
Country
Zambia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey i dont know how you are doing now. Keep talking to God about your unbelief. You may need deliverance from the leviathan spirit also you may have unconfessed sin. I have reached a point of no return I didnt even know it. Its like there was a a veil of disbelief whilst I thought I was trully seeking God. When you get nudgings from the holy spirit follow through immediately. God loves you

Upvote 0