Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,926.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

The Son of God comes to give us an understanding that we may know Him that is true. He comes to us to reveal the hidden heavenly knowledge by the opening up of the Scriptures to our hearing ears and minds. Let him who has ears to hear, hear. Hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

We are to attentively hear His Word of Truth spoken to our ears in the end of this age and we show we know Him by doing His commandments rather than being contentious, wrathful…..behaving in envy and strife in the unbelief of what we hear Him saying. We are to take heed on how we hear so that more knowledge of the kingdom of Heaven is given to us.

We are to hear and believe what He says and seal that God is true and every man (every preacher we had believed before) is a liar….earthly men who were not preaching the Word of Truth sent from Heaven but rather the word of earthly men in their earthly understanding of the Scriptures.

When we hear and believe His voice, we are found in Him who is true.

If we are found responding to the hearing of His understanding in unbelief, wrath, contentions, envy and strife, etc., then we are showing we do not know Him.

1Jn 5:
(19) And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
(20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

We are to enter into His understanding as “little children” ….humbly.

We are to keep ourselves from “idols”….that is, images. Our denominational church handwritings of ordinances (dogmas) are “images”. We must not seek to go about defending our denominational thoughts and ways when hearing His revealed knowledge. We are to lose those "images" in order to gain the excellency of His knowledge when we hear it.

(21) Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Except we change our minds….reverse our thinking…and become as little children, we shall not enter in. We shall then not be able to understand....to enter into knowing the mysteries of the kingdom.

Mat 18:3 KJV
(3) And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Saul/Paul did not go about defending his own righteousness (which was of the law) when faced with the revealed excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus. Neither should we go about defending our own works of “righteousness” as dictated by our church handwritings. We must lose those things for His.

Instead, Saul/Paul humbled himself. He suffered the loss of all the religious things of what he thought was true in order to receive the things of Christ. He did count them as “dung” .

He was found in Him by BELIEVING what he heard the Lord saying. He was found in Christ by doing so. We must also do the same.

Php 3:7-10 KJV
(7) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
(8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
(9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
(10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

This is the “work of God”: to BELIEVE on Him whom He has sent.

Joh 6:27-29 KJV
(27) Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
(28) Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
(29) Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

We must believe on Him who speaks to us from Heaven rather than to adhere to man’s “understanding” of the Scriptures as previously preached by those who do not know them.

We are to hear Him above man….His heavenly testimony versus man’s earthly speaking/preaching.

He must increase, but I must decrease….because what He says is from Heaven above and we must receive His testimony and ditch the “preaching” of man’s denominations which are earthly.

Joh 3:29-36 KJV
(29) He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.
(30) He must increase, but I must decrease.
(31) He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

(32) And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

When we receive His testimony, we set to his that God is true. His sayings are the “true sayings of God”. Earthly man’s sayings (his bible teachings) are lies.

(33) He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
(34) For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
(35) The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
(36) He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

We must not deny Him when He speaks to us before men (unbelieving church people).

Mat 10:33-37 KJV
(33) But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

He comes to divide the light from the darkness….dividing the believers from the unbelievers of His revealed Word. This division happens to be within our very own church “family”.

(34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
(35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

A man’s foes shall be they of his own “household”….his own church. The foes of Jesus was His own religious countrymen.

(36) And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
(37) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

We must then forsake “houses” ….churches and church family members...for His name's sake. We receive the authority of Jesus rather than man's.

Mat 19:29 KJV
(29) And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting
life.

We must then come out of them and be separate from them. What part has he that believes in His testimony (the revealed heavenly knowledge of the Scriptures) with those who will not believe?

2Co 6:14-18 KJV
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Do not look back towards your church and it's things....it's teachings and commandments. Remember Lot’s wife. Whoever seeks to save his life (soul) shall lose it. We must not seek to defend our own church denomination’s teachings and commandments when the Word of Truth is revealed. His thoughts and ways are higher than our own.

Luk 17:32-33 KJV
(32) Remember Lot's wife.

(33) Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Don’t look back. It must be a complete break from the church denomination….all of it’s teachings and commandments and people.

We must not continue to hold it in high regard ….counting all those previous things as a loss (as “dung”) in order to be fit for service in the kingdom of God.

If we look back affectionately towards the “church”, then we are not fit for the kingdom of God…..hence, the “pillar of salt”. Let us follow Him and not look back with regard to our previous church alliance.

Luk 9:59-62 KJV
(59) And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
(60) Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
(61) And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.

(62) And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.