Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
FYI: There's already a Hangover 2 thread.

Having seen the first one I am not interested in seeing the second one. Besides that from what I heard Hangover 2 has basically the same plot line in a different city. How original these writers are :doh:

Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Having seen the first one I am not interested in seeing the second one. Besides that from what I heard Hangover 2 has basically the same plot line in a different city. How original these writers are :doh:

This is the logic of Hollywood, and, well, pretty much all of the entertainment industry: if it makes a lot of money, we can do the same thing over and over again and it will make even more money! Changing the formula that made them so much money the first time around would be too risky.

Upvote 0

CrystalBrooke

I'm almost positive I don't care what you think
Jun 16, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟19,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was HORRIBLE! I was so disappointed. I loved the first one and laughed until I couldn't breathe, but this one had little effect on me and I totally called the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] stripper before it showed anything. Nothing was new, nothing was shocking, it was the same stuff in a different city. I wish I could get those 2 hours of my life back. :(

Reactions: Strider1002
Upvote 0

asianangel

Surrender, my everything to You
Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
This is the logic of Hollywood, and, well, pretty much all of the entertainment industry: if it makes a lot of money, we can do the same thing over and over again and it will make even more money! Changing the formula that made them so much money the first time around would be too risky.

Not true for this film. The 2nd movie was already in talks before the first one was released.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

J.B.

Apr 9, 2010
California
✟8,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Hangover II was full of funny moments, but it was just so crude; it was a cesspit of vulgar behavior, inappropriate contentographic content, and some other immorality. A lot of it was too much for me, frankly, although I did enjoy the plain humorous parts of the movie. Alan is in my opinion, the funniest character. There's a very "unintentional" style to his sort of humor.

Upvote 0