Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
"Nu-male" is itself a flame:
Urban Dictionary: Nu-male

Lol, I don't know who in their right mind would ever use that silly flame to try to insult somebody (I know you're simply giving the definition, not flaming anybody yourself). Or equally importantly who in their right mind would actually be insulted by it? I'd laugh my tail off at it. To me it's classic projection. Somebody so desperate to try to prove he's masculine he throws out this lame slur to try to insult another fellow's masculinity. Men who are confident in their own masculinity do not have the slightest bit of need to try to show it off --- using words, no less --- or try to flame somebody else, or to try to sound tough by making stupid threats about bikers or whatever.

Is this something Trump has said? Or one of his supporters?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
@ArmenianJohn
upload_2019-3-16_6-22-52.png

During this part of the interview, Trump specifically also mentioned recent incidents at Berkeley and Portland State University, where respectively a protester punched a Trump supporter and where a protester continuously rang a bell in the face of a conservative who attempted to speak.

After noting that the left plays it “tougher” than the right, Trump said it is “disgraceful” and “terrible.”

It’s so terrible what’s happening. You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you, I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But they’re peaceful people, and antifa and all — they’d better hope they stay that way But the left plays it cuter and tougher.

“When I see that – what’s going on on college campuses, when I see that young man get punched in the face, when I see that other one with cowbells – you know what I’m – I thought that was disgraceful,” Trump said. “I can’t believe that any one would have let him do that. If I was speaking, I tell you, there’s no way I would have been allowed to just stand there like that and keep trying to make a speech [while] the guy’s ringing a bell right in your face. You can’t even – that was a terrible – Did you see that picture? Did you see? You know what I’m talking about? I thought that was really terrible.”

This is Hayden Williams getting punched in the face. This is what Trump was referring to:

I'm pretty sure you saw a band wagon rolling down the road and decide to jump on. I wasn't confused. I didn't misspeak. You didn't read the article that was spun into that hit job that was posted in the OP. Silly-little me thought you might have read the article that is definitely speaking about violent factions.

Now, lets look at this spin.... Huff post:

He didn’t define what that “certain point” might be in the Breitbart interview published Tuesday. But the implication was that his supporters would stand for a limited amount of political decisions that they opposed until the “tough people” made things “very, very bad.” Violence by a military opposed to political decisions would be a coup.

See how these people work, and how maddening it is?

Onto the other topic, your back peddling is almost as good as your breaststroke. You know what you were implying with that snarky comment, and so do I.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
David Duke is an idiot. I hold no credence in any of his points of views and they have no sway with me concerning others.

Very true he is an idiot, but supposedly he came out in support of Trump and the usual suspects rode that story into the ground to insinuate Trump was just like him and a Nazi. It was extremely humorous at the time seeing all that silliness posted with no way to prove what they were saying. Now that the shoe is on the other foot it's one of their being linked to Duke the denials are just as humorous.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I can see why people would interpret it that way....and I agree it's rather stupid.

The problem is it's Trump, so one should consider his generally rambling incoherent way of speaking.

I'm not really sure "he's not a thug, just an idiot," is the ideal defense.

If this were a statement about foreign policy...

""I can tell you I have the support of the State Department, the support of the military, the support of the our allies – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said

People would just be laughing and pointing.

Indeed -- but as it is not, but rather a statement directed towards his political opponents here in the land of the (allegedly) free -- it's not quite as funny.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I would have to think those who want to maintain the status quo so they can retain their power and continue to enrich themselves at the publics expense.

I can certainly understand why you would have to think that.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Very true he is an idiot, but supposedly he came out in support of Trump and the usual suspects rode that story into the ground to insinuate Trump was just like him and a Nazi. It was extremely humorous at the time seeing all that silliness posted with no way to prove what they were saying. Now that the shoe is on the other foot it's one of their being linked to Duke the denials are just as humorous.

What shoe is on the other foot? It's more like Donald is wearing two right shoes.
David Duke enthusiastically gave his support of Donald Trump.

Right wing terrorists are the leading cause of domestic terrorism in the US. Left wingers have acted poorly on college campuses, whatnot, that's hardly on par with a shooting massacre.

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.