mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
basically trump's threats are what lead to things like the new zealand terrorist attack on the mosque. these rightwingers see someone in trump's position going around threatening his enemies and not being called to task for it and they become emboldened by it.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Have you yourself been a punching bag? Where exactly are these zombie mobs at the moment? It seems like just Trump trying to stir up trouble about a bogieman that is largely his invention.

Well no. Not a punching bag. Most of the (enter correct 'pronoun') children in the groups I faced wouldn't go after me. I'm 6' 6" 297lbs big dude. They throw things at me from inside the crowd and then run. Or try, as in attempt to steal your MAGA hat. But they only swing on the elderly, women, and people in wheel chairs mostly. Some times they click up on someone, but I'm always with my boys and we don't go to fight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: VirOptimus
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump’s Breitbart Biker Threat Came From the Putin Playbook—Then Tweet Deleted After Mosque Massacre

Trump told Breitbart there could be biker violence against leftists. Sounded even worse after New Zealand mosque massacre manifesto called him "a symbol of renewed white identity."

Donald Trump has become the symbol of white supremacy since David Duke, Richard Spencer (Unite The Right) and so many other Neo-Nazi white supremacists have all been supporting him.

Top Racists And Neo-Nazis Back Donald Trump

Neo-Nazis explain why they support Donald Trump

US neo-Nazi groups on the rise under President Donald Trump: report

Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump

As I've said before in other threads, he has certainly given white supremacists hope and a rallying call. He said there were some 'very fine people on both sides' when he was publicly addressing the white supremacist violence at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. He did finally disavow David Duke and denounced Duke's endorsement of him only after he initially denied knowing who Duke is.

Trump’s David Duke Amnesia

Trump disavows David Duke endorsement after ducking question earlier

Trump Says There Were “Very Fine People on Both Sides” in Charlottesville

White Supremacists Loved President Trump's Latest Comments on Charlottesville

White supremacists and neo-Nazis are praising Trump’s "honest" Charlottesville comments

White supremacy has been more out in the open since he entered into the presidential race and it's been making a steady climb since he was elected too. White supremacists are no longer hiding behind their white hoods and white robes since they've have been rallying so enthusiastically behind Trump.

Trump Gives White Supremacists an Unequivocal Boost

White Supremacists Praise Trump's Inflammatory Immigration Remarks

White Nationalists Praise Trump as 'Most Honest President' Since Washington

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Donald Trump has become the symbol of renewed white identity since David Duke, Richard Spencer (Unite The Right) and so many other Neo-Nazi white supremacists have all been supporting him.

Top Racists And Neo-Nazis Back Donald Trump

Neo-Nazis explain why they support Donald Trump

US neo-Nazi groups on the rise under President Donald Trump: report

Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump

As I've said before in other threads, he has certainly given white supremacists hope and a rallying call. He said there were some 'very fine people on both sides' when he was publicly addressing the white supremacist violence at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. He did finally disavow David Duke and denounced Duke's endorsement of him only after he initially denied knowing who Duke is.

Trump’s David Duke Amnesia

Trump disavows David Duke endorsement after ducking question earlier

Trump Says There Were “Very Fine People on Both Sides” in Charlottesville

White Supremacists Loved President Trump's Latest Comments on Charlottesville

White supremacists and neo-Nazis are praising Trump’s "honest" Charlottesville comments

White supremacy has been more out in the open since he entered into the presidential race and it's been making a steady climb since he was elected too. White supremacists are no longer hiding behind their white hoods and white robes and they've have been rallying so enthusiastically behind Trump.

Trump Gives White Supremacists an Unequivocal Boost

White Supremacists Praise Trump's Inflammatory Immigration Remarks

White Nationalists Praise Trump as 'Most Honest President' Since Washington

& he definitely doesn't help things with this: Donald Trump downplays threat of white nationalism after New Zealand shootings

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Well no. Not a punching bag. Most of the soy-boy children in the groups I faced wouldn't go after me. I'm 6' 6" 297lbs big dude. They throw things at me from inside the crowd and then run. Or try, as in attempt to steal your MAGA hat. But they only swing on the elderly, women, and people in wheel chairs mostly. Some times they cliche up on someone, but I'm always with my boys and we don't go to fight.

Soy boy? What's up with Trump supporters using this silly flame now? As for the claims for your size, anybody could claim to be whatever size they fantasize online. Or look at Donald's fiction about himself.

There was just a young white nationalist who shot 49 innocent folks. He wasn't swinging at the elderly or people in wheel chairs. He was a coward who used guns on folks who didn't have weapons themselves. If anybody is a "soy boy" it's that sort of pathetic loser.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well he is right in that some people just don't like being told to grow up. :swoon:

least of all himself.... now he's gonna sic his big, bad friends on us... you'll see.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.