Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well no. Not a punching bag. Most of the (enter correct 'pronoun') children in the groups I faced wouldn't go after me. I'm 6' 6" 297lbs big dude. They throw things at me from inside the crowd and then run. Or try, as in attempt to steal your MAGA hat. But they only swing on the elderly, women, and people in wheel chairs mostly. Some times they click up on someone, but I'm always with my boys and we don't go to fight.
But do they shoot up muslims in mosques like that white supremacist conservative did in New Zealand?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But do they shoot up muslims in mosques like that white supremacist conservative did in New Zealand?

This is sick. I do not know how individuals keep getting away with this level of outrageous innuendo and out right baseless accusation on this forum. Even when reported it keeps coming.

I am not racist just because I support trump. I do not shoot and kill people because I support Trump. White supremacist have nothing at all to do with supporting Trump. What some nut job did in New Zeland has nothing to do with Trump supporters or Trump. I am sick of people insinuating I am.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is sick. I do not know how individuals keep getting away with this level of outrageous innuendo and out right baseless accusation on this forum. Even when reported it keeps coming.

I am not racist just because I support trump. I do not shoot and kill people because I support Trump. White supremacist have nothing at all to do with supporting Trump. What some nut job did in New Zeland has nothing to do with Trump supporters or Trump. I am sick of people insinuating I am.
Looks like you might want to take a break. You seem a bit overheated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Of course not. Im an idiot. What he meant is those people fighting me aren't as bad as racist Trump supporters that blow up mosques. How did I miss that?

Whatever. Good luck with that.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

So let me make sure I understand you here...

It's OK for you to call people "on the left" certain things like "zombies" and a "rule-less mob" and "children" and then make accusations that they commit violence against you (or your side? something like that?). Oh, and this was all in defense of the subject of the OP, that being that Trump is glorifying the idea of violence against his political opponents.

But if I point out that the violence happens not only happens from one side but also the other AND that it happens in much more extreme measures than what you described, you get angry and say that I'm accusing you of racism?

I think you overreacted a tad there.

Or perhaps you overreacted in accord with your standard, which would be a double standard, one where it's OK for you to talk about "self-defense" as a justification for violence but it's not OK to point out that not all violence is "self-defense".

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So let me make sure I understand you here...

It's OK for you to call people "on the left" certain things like "zombies" and a "rule-less mob" and "children" and then make accusations that they commit violence against you (or your side? something like that?). Oh, and this was all in defense of the subject of the OP, that being that Trump is glorifying the idea of violence against his political opponents.

But if I point out that the violence happens not only happens from one side but also the other AND that it happens in much more extreme measures than what you described, you get angry and say that I'm accusing you of racism?

I think you overreacted a tad there.

I don't care if you think I'm over reacting. If it wasn't about equating me to an individual that just killed people, then it was to point out how the people that attacked me don't murder people like trump supporters.

upload_2019-3-15_21-51-28.png

See that? Think I'm stupid? It is obvious what you are implying.

It's OK for you to call people "on the left" certain things like "zombies" and a "rule-less mob" and "children"

Children... I'm 43 most of them are children to me. Most of the people in antifa and violent movements are my daughters age.

Rule-less mob.... nuff said.

Zombies... walking around droning on without any rational thought in lock step group think.

Trump: "But they’re peaceful people, and antifa and all — they’d better hope they stay that way."

Did you think I was talking about the entire democratic party? Well I read the post and understood Trump was talking about violent factions. That is why I brought up demonstrations. The lunatics that come to those things in face masks are insane. That is also why I said one side is lucky the other turns their cheek.

Why do you think I differentiated between politically and physically? Guess I was having a differnt conversation than you were.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't care if you think I'm over reacting. If it wasn't about equating me to an individual that just killed people, then it was to point out how the people that attacked me don't murder people like trump supporters.

View attachment 253009

See that? Think I'm stupid? It is obvious what you are implying.
It is obvious what I was saying, not implying. And I wasn't equating you to an individual that just killed people. I made the point that while you point to people on the "other side" from you that harass people on your side, there are people on your side who do the same and even worse.

Children... I'm 43 most of them are children to me. Most of the people in antifa and violent movements are my daughters age.
Well I'm 50, so I guess you're OK with me calling you a child?

Rule-less mob.... nuff said.

Zombies... walking around droning on without any rational thought in lock step group think.
As opposed to the conservative protestors with their neo-nazi regimentation, their salutes, war cries, and organization in having cars run people over... Got it.

Trump: "But they’re peaceful people, and antifa and all — they’d better hope they stay that way."
"antifa and all" - after he just spoke about all liberals. You're trying to spin it based on one tiny phrase but you're not fooling anyone except perhaps yourself.

Did you think I was talking about the entire democratic party? Well I read the post and understood Trump was talking about violent factions. That is why I brought up demonstrations. The lunatics that come to those things in face masks are insane. That is also why I said one side is lucky the other turns their cheek.
You referred to Trump and he was talking about all liberals, not just the entire democratic party. I think the root of your anger and defensiveness here is that you misunderstood Trump. He was talking about "the left" - that's not just antifa or the violent factions, but rather it includes all of us on the left.

Why do you think I differentiated between politically and physically? Guess I was having a differnt conversation than you were.
I guess you were. I think you still are.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I can see why people would interpret it that way....and I agree it's rather stupid.

The problem is it's Trump, so one should consider his generally rambling incoherent way of speaking.

If this were a statement about foreign policy...

""I can tell you I have the support of the State Department, the support of the military, the support of the our allies – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said

People would just be laughing and pointing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.