✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
brinny said:
Except there is this thing called Prison Reform, for instance.
Is that what Trump and his followers call it when they stuff children into cages and separate them from their families for good? Some "reform".... But yeah, I'll give you that Trump was successful at destroying families and killing children.

Second Step Presidential Justice Forum 10/25/19

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
From the look of this thread, NY just got a prayer answered
How about a prayer or two for Florida? Hurricanes are bad enough, but now they've got a big wind blowing in that'll never leave...

Yes, Donald surely did answer prayers for New Yorkers!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
From the look of this thread, NY just got a prayer answered.

How about a prayer or two for Florida? Hurricanes are bad enough, but now they've got a big wind blowing in that'll never leave...
i've actually got both of them covered (i pray for ev'ry city and state in this country and for all the countries in this world, including the leaders).

3328.gif

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
*Drops N-bombs on live radio*
“Guys he was just explaining what these words meant, YOURE the real bigots for pointing it out.”
He didn't "drop n-bombs"; he quoted the article which used the term. He wasn't explaining what the word means - he was telling what word was used to discriminate against his ethnicity directly at his family.

The way you try to twist it proves further what a liar you are. Keep on lying for Trump, see where it gets you, liar.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
*Drops N-bombs on live radio*
“Guys he was just explaining what these words meant, YOURE the real bigots for pointing it out.”

No, you're not a bigot for pointing it out, but it's so disingenuous it is bordering on bearing false witness to present it as if Cuomo, someone of Italian American heritage, was the one calling Italian Americans those slurs. He made it as clear as could be that he was discussing the hateful prejudice they faced & was explaining that those slurs actually appeared in newspapers in the 19th century.

This is in total contrast to Donald Trump's numerous interviews with Howard Stern where he said vile, repulsive things that cannot be repeated. He wasn't quoting anybody else in the context of discussing a problem. He was the problem.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Second Step Presidential Justice Forum 10/25/19

You can't be for prison reform when you're running concentration camps and killing children. Funny how Trump devotees are fine with this hateful destruction of families and kids.

Upvote 0

KarlKarlingIII

Oct 23, 2019
New York
✟17,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Old Calendarist Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
He didn't "drop n-bombs"; he quoted the article which used the term. He wasn't explaining what the word means - he was telling what word was used to discriminate against his ethnicity directly at his family.

The way you try to twist it proves further what a liar you are. Keep on lying for Trump, see where it gets you, liar.
He wasn’t explaining X, he was telling us X!
Okay...?

Also what is this strange desire to repeat such names on the radio? What point was he making?

I hope that God grants you discernment away from this “with us or against us” hyper-political mentality.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You can't be for prison reform when you're running concentration camps and killing children. Funny how Trump devotees are fine with this hateful destruction of families and kids.

Did you watch the video i posted?

Trump is working hard for Prison Reform and commuting sentences. In mid-video, women who had their sentences commuted gave their testimonies and they're giving lists of others in prison who been there unjustly to President Trump.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
He wasn’t explaining X, he was telling us X!
Okay...?
No, not OK. More like he wasn't explaining X, he was telling us Y. I see simple logic is lost on you.

Also what is this strange desire to repeat such names on the radio? What point was he making?
What is this strange desire to be such a racist and bigot?

I hope that God grants you discernment away from this “with us or against us” hyper-political mentality.
Stop using the Lord's name in vain for one thing. As for the "with us or against us" hyper-political mentality, that describes you, not me. Your pride is akin to Lucifer's. You're very hateful and bigoted against Italians and Armenians. What are your sins and why do you think they are OK? Why do you think you have a special dispensation to sin and attack others? That's not what God teaches. Why do you go against God's teaching?

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

There's no need to call names.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Did you watch the video i posted?

Trump is working hard for Prison Reform and commuting sentences. In mid-video, women who had their sentences commuted gave their testimonies and they're giving lists of others in prison who been there unjustly to President Trump.
Did you watch the video I posted? Trump is separating families permanently. He's putting human beings into chain-link cages like dogs (the guards are calling them "the kennels") and children are being raped and killed in these cages.

And you think Trump is good for doing this? Seriously? Do you have any morality at all?

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Did you watch the video I posted? Trump is separating families permanently. He's putting human beings into chain-link cages like dogs (the guards are calling them "the kennels") and children are being raped and killed in these cages.

And you think Trump is good for doing this? Seriously? Do you have any morality at all?
The baby and child sex trafficking, amongst other things, via the coyotes, etc. is monstrous. Yes, babies and children are deemed "currency" in this international business with ties in the Pedophilia Industry.

This is just the tip of the ice berg.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
No, not OK. More like he wasn't explaining X, he was telling us Y. I see simple logic is lost on you.

What is this strange desire to be such a racist and bigot?

Stop using the Lord's name in vain for one thing. As for the "with us or against us" hyper-political mentality, that describes you, not me. Your pride is akin to Lucifer's. You're very hateful and bigoted against Italians and Armenians. What are your sins and why do you think they are OK? Why do you think you have a special dispensation to sin and attack others? That's not what God teaches. Why do you go against God's teaching?
This post is just mean and hostile.

This vitriol is unnecessary, and it says more about your relationship with the living God than it does for the member you're attacking.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, you're not a bigot for pointing it out, but it's so disingenuous it is bordering on bearing false witness to present it as if Cuomo, someone of Italian American heritage, was the one calling Italian Americans those slurs. He made it as clear as could be that he was discussing the hateful prejudice they faced & was explaining that those slurs actually appeared in newspapers in the 19th century.

This is in total contrast to Donald Trump's numerous interviews with Howard Stern where he said vile, repulsive things that cannot be repeated. He wasn't quoting anybody else in the context of discussing a problem. He was the problem.

I don't think the moral indignation toward a Democrat for immoral behavior by a person who supports and defends Trump should be taken seriously, especially when they point a judgmental finger at some Democrat while insisting "I voted for a President, not a Pastor" to justify their support of Trump.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
This post is just mean and hostile.

This vitriol is unnecessary, and it says more about your relationship with the living God than it does for the member you're attacking.
There's no need for name calling.

Your vitriol is unnecessary, and it says more about your relationship with the living God than it does for the member you're attacking.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.