✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
They don't buy babies and children.

But coyotes only exist because Trump creates them. You don't want Trump to be responsible for any of that but he is the main culprit.

How much do you think Trump paid Jeffrey Epstein for children?

Screen_Shot_2019_07_08_at_8.51.48_PM.7.png
They don't buy babies and children.
Sure they do. They pay money to buy li'l children and babies.

It's a "business" for them.

Upvote 0

KarlKarlingIII

Oct 23, 2019
New York
✟17,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Old Calendarist Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Who are you quoting? Nobody said "Some newspapers called my ancestor the n word...." See, this is another lie. You type up a quote that nobody actually said yet you are presenting it as a quote that somebody actually said. That's a flat-out lie. You continue to prove yourself a liar.

Right, sure.

Thanks for your unsolicited explanation as to why you are "becoming" a Trump supporter.

It's give unto Caesar, not "onto". And you misinterpret that. Well, more like you create something completely unrelated to the actual message. It's very clear - the Lord pointed out that Caesar's image and writing were on the money and then told them to give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, i.e. the money bearing his image and writing. You add to it to push your own ideology. You shouldn't add to God's Word for any reason, much less to push your own agenda. Terrible.
I wasn’t quoting him at all (obviously). I was using quote marks to narrate in his voice your hilarious logic.” It’s called satire. In satire you get to rephrase people’s comments in amusing ways. How can you not see that was satire?

As for the last part, I’m not saying to be political party animals - I’m saying the opposite. I hope everyone stops voting and pick up the scriptures. I said the people who obsess about Trump on here all the time are creating the Trump supporters as blowback. I never said I was a Trump supporter. I don’t know how you can read my last comment and see “he’s saying he’s a Trump supporter”.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
ADVISOR HAT ON

Wow. This was pretty bad.

We get that there is a divide between sides. And we know that we are in the election season. And normally, we do just what I’m doing now when there are multiple violations...close the thread. But if this type of nonsense keeps us, we will just start issuing Staff Actions until enough people are banned that we can have civil conversations.

In other words, if you can’t speak your mind without violating the rules, then this isn’t the place for you.

Something to think about.

ADVISOR HAT OFF

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.