US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have picked up a doll hobby instead of going on avatar sites. I feel much more at peace not being on an avatar site and instead playing with dolls. I ordered two dolls recently, one very small, 5inches. Both the dolls are anime dolls from Azone. The small doll I ordered came in yesterday. I sit her at the computer with me when I write. The other doll, which is about 9 inches, is on its way to me but may take up to 3 weeks to get here. I tried to choose the right doll for me but there were so many choices. I am not certain I will keep the 9 inch doll I got. I may return it and just have the small one for now. Ultimately though I feel a lot of peace about replacing avatar sites ( like Second Life, Gaia and Solia) with dolls.
I am very sure I will keep the smaller doll( 5 inch one). Soon I will name her.
The 9 inch doll is beautiful but I think I may have spent too much money on it and should get a less costly doll. I pray Jesus help me manage my money better in my doll hobby. I don't intend to get many dolls. I just want to have my small one that I have now, and one 9inch doll. From there I would just purchase different clothes for them and accessories. Attached are pictures of the dolls, the 5inch has blue eyes and blue uniform. The other doll is the 9 inch I ordered. I pray to God he will help me return the 9 inch doll if necessary, or keep it if it is right for me. I pray Jesus guide me in my doll hobby, that the 9 inch doll I decide on, is healing for me.

Attachments

• raili azone.jpg
    raili azone.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 1
  • my mia azone.jpg
    my mia azone.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Sarah G