• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Does the Bible Prophesy Covid Vaccine?

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe God provided for the Covid Vaccines back in Daniel’s time. He says, “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” Daniel 12:4 (KJV 1900)

This clearly defines our times as far as travel, medicine and technology. So when we received our shots we thanked God for them.

And if you read the Epistles, Paul no longer healed his sick comrades. He placed them on the medicine of the day. This is why we hear talk of miracles but rarely if ever see them. “Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.” (2 Timothy 4:20) (KJV 1900)

“Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach’s sake and thine often infirmities.” (1 Timothy 5:23) (KJV 1900). And so on.

• Haha
Reactions: IntriKate

Crwth

He must increase but I must decrease
Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, the text show's Paul's reason for encouraging Timothy to drink a little wine - for the sake of his stomach and other unnamed infirmities he had.

And many believe the purpose of miraculous healings and other signs passed as the veracity of His gospel message and the authority of the apostles was firmly established.

As to the Daniel passage, it's a pretty major stretch to say that passage somehow "defines our times as far as travel, medicine and technology."

But I fail to see how any of that remotely relates to the covid vaccine. I'm sorry, I just don't see it.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, the text show's Paul's reason for encouraging Timothy to drink a little wine - for the sake of his stomach and other unnamed infirmities he had.

And many believe the purpose of miraculous healings and other signs passed as the veracity of His gospel message and the authority of the apostles was firmly established.

As to the Daniel passage, it's a pretty major stretch to say that passage somehow "defines our times as far as travel, medicine and technology."

But I fail to see how any of that remotely relates to the covid vaccine. I'm sorry, I just don't see it.
Sorry, you cannot have faith in these passages, because whatever is not of faith is sin.

Upvote 0

Crwth

Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, you cannot have faith in these passages, because whatever is not of faith is sin.
What are you talking about? :scratch:

The only "faith" I see here is in your interpretation of these passages, which I'm merely questioning since I've studied and read these passages literally hundreds of times and find absolutely nothing in them that remotely suggest what you seem to believe they say.

Increase my faith - explain to me how these passages say what you claim they say.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are you talking about? :scratch:

The only "faith" I see here is in your interpretation of these passages, which I'm merely questioning since I've studied and read these passages literally hundreds of times and find absolutely nothing in them that remotely suggest what you seem to believe they say.

Increase my faith - explain to me how these passages say what you claim they say.
The word produces faith. If you do not understand the word, faith won't exist.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe God provided for the Covid Vaccines back in Daniel’s time. He says, “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” Daniel 12:4 (KJV 1900)

This clearly defines our times as far as travel, medicine and technology. So when we received our shots we thanked God for them.

And if you read the Epistles, Paul no longer healed his sick comrades. He placed them on the medicine of the day. This is why we hear talk of miracles but rarely if ever see them. “Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.” (2 Timothy 4:20) (KJV 1900)

“Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach’s sake and thine often infirmities.” (1 Timothy 5:23) (KJV 1900). And so on.
To the laughing face poster: Can you prove I'm wrong by evidence? Lots of videos today.

Upvote 0

Crwth

Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The word produces faith. If you do not understand the word, faith won't exist.
Again... help me understand. Be a little hospitable to another Christian here. Explain how these passages say what you claim they say. Maybe link to some of the videos you just mentioned.

But, and I give you a friendly warning here, to simply assert I have no faith because I don't understand what you're talking about is tantamount to saying I'm not a Christian. If you don't want to, or can't explain yourself, fine... we can leave it there and both be on our merry way.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Hi I think you are way off and by bringing up Daniel of which many passages are intertwined with Rev and the end times. Covid or the vaccine very well could be part of that scenario. You have in Dan 8 and Rev 6 a picture of deception and financial collapse on a global level and in Rev it notes that 1/4 of the earth dies off when the seals are opened. Now Dan 8

23 “And in the latter time of their kingdom,
When the transgressors have reached their fullness,
A king shall arise,
Having fierce features,
Who understands sinister schemes.
24 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power;
He shall destroy fearfully,
And shall prosper and thrive;
He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.
25 “Through his cunning
He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule;[fn]
And he shall exalt himself in his heart.
He shall destroy many in their prosperity.
He shall even rise against the Prince of princes;
But he shall be broken without human means.[fn]
26 “And the vision of the evenings and mornings
Which was told is true;
Therefore seal up the vision,
For it refers to many days in the future.” This prince is coming in the latter days in Dan 8 behind a sinister scheme that will destroy many on their prosperity. We are watching the global reset come in behind the covid global pandemic. We are watching the early stages of hyperinflation now and soon supply chains will break down and inflation will accelerate when the money starts chasing the shrinking inventories of goods. This has already shut down more small private businesses and left the few giants getting stronger and when you compare this passage with Rev 6 it is helpful.

Rev 6
1 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals;[fn] and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.”[fn] 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[fn] of wheat for a denarius,[fn] and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

We see 1/4 die off when global conditions deteriorate to a days wage for a quart of wheat and peace is taken from the earth. They die of the violence famine and by the beasts. Now in the 90's a Bible teacher named Chuck Misler taught through this passage and noted that the beast as a huge factor in this death count could very well be a virus, or some microbial agent. Now this can be covid or it can be the vaccines are not safe as front line doctors warn that the vaccine will cause blood clots and that life expectancy after taking it could be as low as 3 years. Now this would fit with the prophecy as a huge factor if say the tribulation were to start soon and a massive die off of the vaxed confined to a 3 1/2 year period, By Rev 13 the rider on the white horse has now conquered and from that point on there are 42 months to go. The world comes under this judgement when the values of the world deserve the coming retribution. We have pushed beyond the limit of God's toleration beyond what most have thought and now are clearly at the threshold of the events playing out.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi I think you are way off and by bringing up Daniel of which many passages are intertwined with Rev and the end times. Covid or the vaccine very well could be part of that scenario. You have in Dan 8 and Rev 6 a picture of deception and financial collapse on a global level and in Rev it notes that 1/4 of the earth dies off when the seals are opened. Now Dan 8

23 “And in the latter time of their kingdom,
When the transgressors have reached their fullness,
A king shall arise,
Having fierce features,
Who understands sinister schemes.
24 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power;
He shall destroy fearfully,
And shall prosper and thrive;
He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.
25 “Through his cunning
He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule;[fn]
And he shall exalt himself in his heart.
He shall destroy many in their prosperity.
He shall even rise against the Prince of princes;
But he shall be broken without human means.[fn]
26 “And the vision of the evenings and mornings
Which was told is true;
Therefore seal up the vision,
For it refers to many days in the future.” This prince is coming in the latter days in Dan 8 behind a sinister scheme that will destroy many on their prosperity. We are watching the global reset come in behind the covid global pandemic. We are watching the early stages of hyperinflation now and soon supply chains will break down and inflation will accelerate when the money starts chasing the shrinking inventories of goods. This has already shut down more small private businesses and left the few giants getting stronger and when you compare this passage with Rev 6 it is helpful.

Rev 6
1 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals;[fn] and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.”[fn] 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[fn] of wheat for a denarius,[fn] and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

We see 1/4 die off when global conditions deteriorate to a days wage for a quart of wheat and peace is taken from the earth. They die of the violence famine and by the beasts. Now in the 90's a Bible teacher named Chuck Misler taught through this passage and noted that the beast as a huge factor in this death count could very well be a virus, or some microbial agent. Now this can be covid or it can be the vaccines are not safe as front line doctors warn that the vaccine will cause blood clots and that life expectancy after taking it could be as low as 3 years. Now this would fit with the prophecy as a huge factor if say the tribulation were to start soon and a massive die off of the vaxed confined to a 3 1/2 year period, By Rev 13 the rider on the white horse has now conquered and from that point on there are 42 months to go. The world comes under this judgement when the values of the world deserve the coming retribution. We have pushed beyond the limit of God's toleration beyond what most have thought and now are clearly at the threshold of the events playing out.
If God increases Knowledge towards the end, and you see near-miraculous medical cures, how can you not give God credit? Remember Harrod was eaten with worms for not giving God his due glory.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If God increases Knowledge towards the end, and you see near-miraculous medical cures, how can you not give God credit? Remember Harrod was eaten with worms for not giving God his due glory.
God already provided a cure and this is why doctors who have been treating patients with the combination of two drugs and vitamins Hydroxy and Ivermexin vitamin C Zinc have treated thousands of patients successfully without a death and that would make the need for a vaccine void. The end times is about Satan gaining global control through lies deceit and murder and theft. This is what is going on and clearly the goal is global government a cashless society and a tracking number or ID to buy or sell. The tyranny is coming and the tribulation is near. God can raise up cures and He can also bring harsh judgment. Ask yourself is the world humbled before the LORD and turning form their wickedness or is pushing an agenda that is opposed to the LORD and His righteous standards?

LGTBQ is reaching for the kids and telling them there are now over 100 genders and you are not male of female you are what you want to be. They teach that the Bible is hate speech and are pushing to criminalize certain passages. God promised as the long as the earth remains there will be seasons and harvests and we are saying we are doomed by carbon pollution and the weather will kill us. Now we do have extreme weather but is it the carbon in the sky or perhaps the chemtrails being sprayed globally into the atmosphere? The scriptures in Daniel bring us to the time of the end and that is my claim to where we are and the passage I quoted in chapter 8 is a sinister scheme. Psalm 2 notes the same thing.

1 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”
7 “I will declare the decree:
The LORD has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9 You shall break[fn] them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”
the global reset is this sinister scheme and they will try to throw off the bonds or restrictions of the LORD and his annointed (Jesus) This is when the the nations rage and the final empire comes into power for the tribulation. We are seeing it in real times. We are ripe for judgement and not a covid cure. Covid is a trojan horse being used toward this agenda.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God already provided a cure and this is why doctors who have been treating patients with the combination of two drugs and vitamins Hydroxy and Ivermexin vitamin C Zinc have treated thousands of patients successfully without a death and that would make the need for a vaccine void. The end times is about Satan gaining global control through lies deceit and murder and theft. This is what is going on and clearly the goal is global government a cashless society and a tracking number or ID to buy or sell. The tyranny is coming and the tribulation is near. God can raise up cures and He can also bring harsh judgment. Ask yourself is the world humbled before the LORD and turning form their wickedness or is pushing an agenda that is opposed to the LORD and His righteous standards?

LGTBQ is reaching for the kids and telling them there are now over 100 genders and you are not male of female you are what you want to be. They teach that the Bible is hate speech and are pushing to criminalize certain passages. God promised as the long as the earth remains there will be seasons and harvests and we are saying we are doomed by carbon pollution and the weather will kill us. Now we do have extreme weather but is it the carbon in the sky or perhaps the chemtrails being sprayed globally into the atmosphere? The scriptures in Daniel bring us to the time of the end and that is my claim to where we are and the passage I quoted in chapter 8 is a sinister scheme. Psalm 2 notes the same thing.

1 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”
7 “I will declare the decree:
The LORD has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9 You shall break[fn] them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”
the global reset is this sinister scheme and they will try to throw off the bonds or restrictions of the LORD and his annointed (Jesus) This is when the the nations rage and the final empire comes into power for the tribulation. We are seeing it in real times. We are ripe for judgement and not a covid cure. Covid is a trojan horse being used toward this agenda.
How does this glorify God for new age medicine?

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How does this glorify God for new age medicine?

Hi it does not glorify god for the advance in medicine as I disagree with you on this but see the opposite motive one of evil, that has murder, theft and a grab of global power as what this pandemic is about and it relates to Daniel and revelation.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi it does not glorify god for the advance in medicine as I disagree with you on this but see the opposite motive one of evil, that has murder, theft and a grab of global power as what this pandemic is about and it relates to Daniel and revelation.
God is behind all of it. It is judgment with mercy on a few.

Upvote 0