Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Height actually doesn't matter at all to me. I've dated a girl that was taller and it wasn't a problem.

Size not really but I tend to be attracted usually to average or skinny women but it's not a big deal really either. I'm no lightweight myself lol

Attractiveness is a big one for me, though I have a pretty big range that I like. So it's not that narrow either for me lol.

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I definitely prefer taller guys, but if its someone I connect really connect with I would date shorter. Just not, y'know... extremely shorter. that'd just be weird. esp considering I am a tall woman. Mini Me and I would not have been a good match.

I also don't have a problem with a guy's size. my ex was extremely skinny. the guy I'm talking to now is also very skinny. but I've been attracted to overweight guys as well.

Upvote 0

Spirit_Star

Dec 14, 2008
USA
✟15,607.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
For me it does I would want a guy that is at least 5’10 – 6’2. I wouldn’t want someone extremely thin but not extremely overweight (400 or 500 pounds) either basically somewhere in the middle. I wouldn't be too harsh though since I'm not at my best weight either but trying to get there.

I have a cousin who is 5’6 his wife is 5’8 its never been an issue with them their height difference which I think is very cool. Who knows maybe if the right guy came along and he was perfect other then shorter then me or severely overweight and actively trying to lose weight. I might consider it but I would really have to pray about it even more in a case of being severely overweight.

Upvote 0

stan1472

Feb 24, 2005
Chicago
✟2,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does Size,attractiveness and height matter when it comes to dating ? It will be intresing to hear from the guys?

YES! Size, yes it matters. I don't like really skinny girls, or really heavy. I like medium build and curves. :) She definitely has to be attractive to me. Height also matters as well. I don't find myself digging girls who are a foot shorter than me, unless she has other features which are amazing. :) But I prefer a girl to come up to my shoulders at least, instead of my chest.

Thanks for asking.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really don't mind at all. I care much more for the heart then anything on the outside. I'm not exactly the "dream girl" type so I really have no place to judge others. :p But really, although being attracted to someone is important we should keep in mind that we can be attracted to the heart too. That it turn leads to finding the person to be perfect just the way they are.

So no, it really doesn't matter to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Julikenz

God is not a misogynist
May 17, 2004
Sydney.
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I like my height (5'8) or taller, all of my exes have been around 6'0 with my current interest checking in at 5'11. I usually date brown eyes/brown hair, but atm it's a blonde hair/green eyes combination so meh. I'm not fussy on weight, as long as I can't break them and they eat well/are reasonably active, but the person I'm seeing atm would be in the thin category definitely.

Upvote 0
E

Edwards1984

Does Size,attractiveness and height matter when it comes to dating ? It will be intresing to hear from the guys?

Why the question mark at the end? Are you asking, "Is it going to be interesting to hear from the guys?" :p

But in all seriousness, height is no problem to me. I'm not turned off by a taller woman. The unfortunate thing is, much as its stereotyped that men won't date taller women, I've personally heard my fair share of women saying they would never date shorter men. Which, given I was short most my teenage and young adult life, made me feel :doh1:

As for size, it depends. I don't mind it if a girl has some meat on her, but if she's obese (especially morbidly obese), then I draw the line. Unless she's a Vietnam vet who had her stomach muscles blown out by a grenade, but I don't think that's common.

Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Yay! Another thread about looks and weight!

sarcasm.jpg

Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm practically 5'0 so I don't think it's too much to ask that the guy be taller than me ;)

The most serious crush I have had was for a guy built like a football linebacker... so some might say he was overweight but to me he was just hot LOL

And attractiveness is entirely subjective. It varies person to person as to what they like.

Upvote 0