New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
GOD does Speak to people in dreams, I've had Both Dreams and 1 or 2 'visions' though nothing that really pertains to anything GLOBALLY like Noah or anything like Pharaoh had in regards to famine. More about myself and my path/walk. one of which dreams i've yet to interpret. a few of which had been recently and the other ones were mostly after I was first baptized by the LORDS Holy Spirit. Hallelujah

Upvote 0

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
or do you believe your dreams are prophetic? Is any of it biblical?
Yes, I believe God can speak to us through dreams, and yes it's biblical.

When God gives you a dream, you know the difference between it and a normal dream.

I haven't had prophetic dreams, but personal ones.

The first dream I had was before I was 'saved' and believed in Jesus (although I knew that the bible said he is the son of God).

I was in this grand hallway, there were mirrors along one wall, windows on the other, at the end of the hallway there were big carved wooden doors (that were closed). I was walking toward them so happy about going to this ball. I looked at myself walking in the mirror briefly, I had no make-up on, my hair wasn't done, etc, but I had this beautiful red ballgown on. I thought it's a shame I don't look so great, without make-up, etc, but I didn't care so much because the dress was all that mattered and it was beautiful.

Any one could interpret that and say it meant something else by the symbols, but since being saved, I look back and I know it was from him.

Upvote 0