Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Such questions have embedded in them some lack of faith in the sovereignty of God. In other words, the initial answer must be: Of course God can speak to us in any way He pleases! The real question then may be “Does God typically speak to people in dreams?” For that answer we first look to the scriptures and secondly to the experiences of Christians throughout the ages. And the answer to that question is an unequivocal YES, at times God does speak to people in dreams. We can find many cases in the Bible and I have experienced such dreams myself. But that does not mean that this is the most common method God uses to communicate or that common dreams have any divine origin.

There is a secondary question I hear as well: "How do we know if a dream was from God?" Answer: If God wanted you to know it was from Him, you would. God is not limited in any way-- He is able to make Himself clear if He so desires. If there is doubt in your mind, then either you don't really want to hear God's message or it is actually not from God. It may be from your own unconscious mind (and therefore the content of the dream may or may not be helpful).

BRIEF OUTLINE REGARDING THE PURPOSE OF DREAMS

1. Medical science view: In dreams, during our semi-conscious REM mental state, we are perceiving almost random, arbitrary images that reflect a physiological process whose purpose is to order and store the day's meanings and memories in a complex neurological filing system in the brain. Of course, sometimes the juxtaposition of meanings and images in a dream are quite striking and can be meaningful to us, at least when we reflect upon it in hindsight.

2. Psychodynamic view: Dreams are expressions of the unconscious part of the mind, both the personal unconscious (our own experiences, even those forgotten) and perhaps even the collective unconscious (as if we were connected somehow to others’ experiences). Certain forms and ideas (especially Carl Jung's idea of archetypes) have an enduring or constant symbolic meaning and thus can allow interpretation of the deeper meaning of any dream.

3. Modern psychology view: Dreams are random firings of memory and imagination that the unconscious mind tries to put together into coherent stories. Dreams are reflective (in the language of imagery) of meaning in a person's life— individual perceptions and impressions of what the person believes that life is all about and their place in it. Symbolically (taking whatever images are handy from our memories), dreams use our creative abilities to express both our deepest desires and our worst fears. In general, "normal" dreams express our current concerns—our hopes and wishes, our insecurities and worries, our relationship difficulties and joys.

Current images or emotions may sometimes trigger memories of the past that have some association with current events, and we may experience strange combinations of people and places long gone with those now in our lives. The unconscious mind's arbitrary use of images and memories in dreams leads to associations that are loose and not at all obvious. This is why bizarre events and impossible incongruities are frequent and seem relatively normal to us as we dream.

4. Spiritual view: Dreams are a door to more than just our unconscious minds, they are a door to the spirit world. Judeo-Christian tradition, especially as embodied in the Old Testament, tells us that sometimes God uses dreams to communicate with us. Sometimes God uses common images in dreams (see Joseph's interpretations), sometimes He uses supernatural visions (angels appearing and speaking, John's visions), and sometimes He takes individuals to other realms "in the Spirit"(Paul's visit to heaven). If it is from God, we best listen. If it is from God, we probably will have no choice but listen!

Summary: No doubt there are other plausible explanations coming out of other traditions and perspectives. At least with regard to the above views, I do not see them as mutually exclusive. I believe each of them has an element of truth. There are different types of dreams and they can have multiple purposes.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: shinoobi
Upvote 0

dbldee

Oct 11, 2007
✟15,544.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
It seems normal for humans to be concerned or worried about circumstances.
There are several bible verses that refer to this
Mathew 6:25 -34 says that we should not worry, also Philippians 4: 6.

Circumstances may seem hopeless, but put your trust in God.
He always responds.

It may be in a dream, It may even be in events that seem random or coincidental. It may be through other people. 
The problem is that we may not always be aware of him talking to us and in many cases, his contact is ignored.
I might add this for practicality If you have an idea, inclination or urge to act on any circumstances that may be affecting you negatively, try not to hesitate or deliberate for long, it may be God trying to talk to you.
There is not such thing as failure, only learning.

Upvote 0

jamespyles

Jun 30, 2011
Boise, ID
Visit site
✟17,448.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have heard a lot of opinions on this topic. The Bible does say that God spoke to some through dreams. Some people say that the dreams in the Bible had a purpose and that was to complete the scripture and also give people instructions to spread Gods message.

Now that the Bible is complete they say that God may now and then speak to us through dreams, but not always and some people will never get such dreams.

Now my question is, how does God speak to us then? We must put our trust in Jesus and ask Him to lead us in life. We must ask Him to help us when we struggle. How will we know if He will help us?

There are people who interpret dreams in order to get warnings or signs and they believe it is from God.

I have heard first hand from people who got warnings in their dreams and it actually came true. The Bible tells us to test the dreams and if it is different from scripture it is false, but how do we know if it is true when it does agree to scripture.

For instance, lets say I am really stressing out about something like needing to find a job in 6 months time and I will only know if I can get a job in 6 months time. If i do not get it my natural life will be up in flames. Now we say put our faith and trust in Jesus that He will provide. No matter how hard I pray or believe i just cannot stop stressing about it because it is uncertain. If I then pray for a sign or something to comfort me and I start writing down my dreams and then these dreams i might then discuss with other people and we look at them and we then find a sign that Jesus will help me with a job in 6 months and I get comfort out of knowing it will happen.

Is that wrong to believe that the dream was from God or how else will God speak to us and reassure us and give us strength when we need it?

Must we just believe and wait for the 6 months and have faith?
I think a lot of people attribute their natural dreams and emotional states to messages from God. In the Bible, the prophets of old got messages from God in their dreams, but these were specifically selected individuals. I don't believe we regularly receive messages from God, though I suppose it's possible.

Just be careful not to misinterpret wish-fulfillment as God's voice.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have heard a lot of opinions on this topic. The Bible does say that God spoke to some through dreams. Some people say that the dreams in the Bible had a purpose and that was to complete the scripture and also give people instructions to spread Gods message.

Now that the Bible is complete they say that God may now and then speak to us through dreams, but not always and some people will never get such dreams.

Now my question is, how does God speak to us then? We must put our trust in Jesus and ask Him to lead us in life. We must ask Him to help us when we struggle. How will we know if He will help us?

There are people who interpret dreams in order to get warnings or signs and they believe it is from God.

I have heard first hand from people who got warnings in their dreams and it actually came true. The Bible tells us to test the dreams and if it is different from scripture it is false, but how do we know if it is true when it does agree to scripture.

For instance, lets say I am really stressing out about something like needing to find a job in 6 months time and I will only know if I can get a job in 6 months time. If i do not get it my natural life will be up in flames. Now we say put our faith and trust in Jesus that He will provide. No matter how hard I pray or believe i just cannot stop stressing about it because it is uncertain. If I then pray for a sign or something to comfort me and I start writing down my dreams and then these dreams i might then discuss with other people and we look at them and we then find a sign that Jesus will help me with a job in 6 months and I get comfort out of knowing it will happen.

Is that wrong to believe that the dream was from God or how else will God speak to us and reassure us and give us strength when we need it?

Peter was staying in the port town of Joppa with Simon the Tanner. He was praying and had a vision of a sheet with all types of animals on it. God told him these were all clean. He was called to go to the house of a Gentile centurion where foods that are unclean to Orthodox Jews had been served (not Kosher). I have found that I might be blessed with guidance while awake.

I got a fortune cookie in a Chinese restaurant. The fortune was, "He who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth starves." Would have to agree with other writers that you ought to be looking for a job, not expect one to come out of the blue without applying or sending resumes.

Indeed.com has job listings for any mile radius from your city, state or zip code. This search feature is under advanced search. If you leave the job description text boxes blank, you will get a list of all jobs in your area that have been advertised. The job search may be narrowed down to jobs listed in the past three days.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is how I handle this type of thing with God.

I am hard headed, I know that, so what I told God, literally is that when He has something that He really wants me to know or learn, he has to "hit me over the head with a cast iron frying pan so it will be so obvious that I can't help but say 'ouch'.

I also pray that God will make things so abundantly clear that there is no way I can not know what He is telling me. As in multiple ways, telling me the same thing.

God honors my request about important things, and the other things I just put my faith in Him and lay my issue at the foot of the Cross. In the throne room at Christ's feet.

I personally would recommend this. We should check three times and speak once. Short and steady.

I've seen many go astray. We have God's Word, that is the staple of knowledge. Don't look for other ways. If anything it's a slight add-on to what God is already teaching you.

Upvote 0

Jim Andrews

Feb 13, 2017
California
✟9,296.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We need to examine people's claims carefully ... and compare their claims with God's Word (the Bible) ..... What I have seen with all of these modern-day so-called prophets and self-appointed apostles .... is that their prophecies and dreams are false. God can do whatever He wants to ..... God does what He pleases. I do believe it is possible (but very unlikely) that God would speak to somebody through a dream in our times. We must look to God's Word as THE Final Authority .....

• Agree
Reactions: MarleneJ
Upvote 0

Ray Blick

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2017
Australia
✟49,330.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God does not speak to us through our dreams because "Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, *but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son*" (Hebrews 1:1-2) and also "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God *may be complete*, equipped for every good work.".

Jesus said "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." If Jesus is the fulfillment of prophecy, then no further prophetic utterances should be expected. This is why the Bible is a closed cannon. God now speaks to us through His Son, which is recorded in the scriptures. God has determined that the Scriptures is sufficient for us.
In the book of Acts where Peter addressed the crowd and mentioned from the book of Joel prophecy coming to pass where " this is that" old men will dream dreams and the young men will have visions.
Of course God speaks to us through dreams and visions but we must remain prayerful and ask for interpretation and He gives to all who asks.
The 'old men' are the carnal who God tries to get our attention through dreams.
The 'young men' are the (as at Pentecost) new born on fire spirit filled believers who God gives visions and dreams to be interpretations and implemented into the believers life and for the church body.
Lord help us to be sensitive to Your Spirit.
Some dreams admittedly can come through a gutsful of pizza and don't make much sense and need to be 'shelved'.
Dreams and visions are a part of the prophetic and check out the five fold gifts to the church as mentioned in Ephesians 4 , prophets for the New Testament church are for today along with the apostles, evangelists, pastors and teachers building the body of Christ up into the image of the Son.
Lord help our ignorance.
Dreams and visions can be from God but we must learn to discern.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know about that. A dream is not a reliable form of communication and God RARELY uses it.

I would not depend on a dream. Satan is alive and well out there ready to lead us astray.
Your advice is true, for you. And you should follow it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Journey.In.Grace

Daughter of the One True King
Sep 2, 2013
Texas, US
✟159,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I am a firm believer He does. That has always been my experience; that He speaks to me through dreams using specific people and symbols. These dreams will repeat, or change into something a little more fierce, until I finally understand. Many people don't believe this, especially if they never have dreams, but I think God speaks to us through different ways that will get our attention, and for me the two ways I hear from God is through dreams and verses from the Bible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Absolutely God Speaks to some in dreams. These very special dreams are very unique and should you have one, you will not forget it. He Also gives some visions. I have experienced both on a number of occasions. However, I must admit that sometimes the understanding of some of these dreams may not come for years.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

katinka

katinka2
Nov 29, 2010
USA
✟9,699.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I believe God has a unique personal relationship with his children. He speaks through dreams and visions to some. I happen to be born with that gift of hearing him and also having a vision. His Holy presence stoped me once when walking on a sidewalk as a child, long before I met him. I had prophetic dreams years before I was saved.
But....the devil uses every opportunity to deceive and cause doubt. The way I can tell if it's if God is that the word or promise or dream glorifies him, not be, not the flesh or lust. And it stays in my mind as a comfort or warning or promise, over and over...
I know it's from the devil if it is not God centered.
That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Upvote 0

runatem

Feb 4, 2013
✟7,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I became a Christian through dreams. As a non believer, a inappropriate content addiction served as an invitation to demons to enter my dreams and control them. I would awaken unable to move. After a long period of this kind of torment, at my wits end I called on Jesus to help me upon awakening from one of these dream "possessions". My body was immediately released and I became wrapped in what can only be called the Holy Spirit. Like any addiction, stopping was a process and as a result, I had several more visitations, but each time I called on Jesus and each time the result was the same. I would say that God allowed this contact with demons to wake me up to His presence and nudge me to seek Him. The best thing that ever happened to me.

Reactions: Nous Sommes
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your advice is true, for you. And you should follow it.
What does God say?

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world” (1 John 4:1).

In this verse believers are commanded to “test the spirits to see whether they are from God.” This same command is echoed in other parts of Scripture as well. For example, in 1 Thessalonians 5:20-21 we find Paul exhorting the Christians to not “despise prophecies, but test everything; hold fast what is good.”

These two passages are just a few of the many that warn Christians to test the message that people or spirits proclaim. This is true in all situations but most importantly when a person or spirit is claiming to speak for God. Christians are to be discerning hearers and readers of all messages. The reason for the admonition to “test the spirits” or “test all things” is that there are “many false prophets” or “wolves in sheep’s clothing” that try to lead Christians astray. Sadly, there are many people who claim to speak for God who are presenting a false gospel that is powerless to save. Such errant teaching leaves people with a false hope of salvation and, in a way, inoculates them from the true message. People who are deceived into thinking everything is fine will be more resistant to the truth.

Second Corinthians 11:13-15 warns us that “such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.” So the reason for testing the spirits, for testing all religious teaching, is to see if it is truly from God or if it is a lie from Satan and his servants.

The test is to compare what is being taught with the clear teaching of the Bible. The Bible alone is the Word of God; it alone is inspired and inerrant. Therefore, the way to test the spirits is to see if what is being taught is in line with the clear teaching of Scripture. In Acts 17:10-11 the Berean Jews were commended because, after they heard the teachings of Paul and Silas, they “examined the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so.” The Bereans were called “noble” for doing so.

Testing the spirits means that one must know how to “examine the Scriptures.” Rather than accept every teaching, discerning Christians diligently study the Scriptures. Then they know what the Bible says and therefore can “test all things and hold fast to what is true.” In order to do this, a Christian must “be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15). The Word of God is to be “a lamp” and “a light” to our path (Psalm 119:105). We must let its light shine on the teachings and doctrines of the day; the Bible alone is the standard by which all truth must be judged.

What does it mean to test the spirits?

I'd rather be to careful than be lead astray.

Upvote 0
Mar 8, 2017
NC
✟17,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

It is important to understand that almost nothing you ask for from the Lord will come about in the manner or way that you would like it to. Its never about whether or not God will help us with something. It is about having faith and believing he will without proof that he will. I know how that sounds, but how the Lord acts towards you in your life is much like how you act toward Him. Minus the negativity. Concerning whether or not to assume a dream is from God is easy. All you need to look at is 1. How did it make you feel? 2. What do you feel it was calling you to do? 3. Would the actions you take regarding the dream align with scripture and how it calls you to live towards others and the Lord?

You also dont need to try so hard deciding whether or not you believe something is from God. Dont try to force it. God reveals all things in His time, not ours. Just as long as you are willing to live in the exact image of Christ, blamelessly and sinlessly, God will reveal exactly what you need to know. Living that way is possible. I promise. Jesus was perfect not just because he is the Son of God. But because he CHOSE to live sinlessly. Sin is not an involuntary action.

Think of it this way. Have you ever felt a little jealous of someone in the bible who has received revelation from the Lord? I think most have. To have such perfect confidence in what the Lord has shown you? You must also think of the role these people were playing in development of Israel and beyond. If you gave your life entirely over to the service of the Lord, where your job IS to be an actual apostle. You need to first start by making life simple. Eating, sleeping, brushing teeth, and God. We have brothers and sisters all around the world for this exact purpose. If someone is willing to make themselves like Paul, Peter or any apostle who exist simply to serve the Lord; churches, ministries, even bible studies are comprised of people who live to help others. If you make your life the Lords life, then you will always be provided for. Just never be afraid or embarrassed to ask for help from others. We love to serve the Lord, and that includes eachother as the body of Christ.

Though this isnt the exact rule: the more you commit to serving the Lord, the more he will reveal to you so that you may excel in your servitude.

Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Bible does say that the Almighty communicates through dreams at times. However I would personally take the direct route. Pray for guidance, favor, peace about a job. Pray to be led to a place where you can serve Him well. Pray for patience and provision in the mean time. I pray for those things for you, too.

Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes He does. I can attest that through my success in the 2010 September Medtech BOARD exam in the Philippines.
I kept on failing the mock exams because of intimidation and pressure. I cannot hold myself in sheer disappointment to myself then one night, I went into a deep sleep. I was traveling in what seemed to be a dark modern city with dilapidated roads and ruined skyscrapers. I sulked in despair when suddenly, I heard a very wondrous voice that sounded like it was accompanied by a sweet melody and waterfalls. I looked every direction yet I saw nobody speaking to me. He spoke my name and said "Do not worry young man, My mercy is on you. You have passed the exam". And I exulted in that dream and praises Him. I woke up and said to myself "that was nice but it was just a dream though" and fell in sadness quickly.

Now a week later, came the defining moment whether I could make it up in the Medical Technologist BOARD Exam or not. I took the test in a grueling fashion as the exam was quite difficult. Very difficult in my POV and when it was done, I was like being hit by Sauron's mace thirteen times consecutively on the head while surviving. I was nervous and scares, I didn't go to the PRC website because of my fear. Then I was summoned back to Bohol by my family. It was a fiesta in the town of Loon, Bohol and we were invited by a friend. We dined in his house but before I dined, I went to his town's Catholic church (which is now ruined by that dastardly 7.2 Bohol Earthquake of 2013. Poor Loon), went to his church's adoration chapel to pray "Master, in Thy hands, I entrust my fate.". They searched me and found me there and then I dined. Then we returned home for we have finished our business there.

Then on our way, a friend of mine texted me about the results of the exam. She said that most of us passed and I was both glad and nervous at the same time. I asked her whether I made it or not and she said that I did make it. Then we asked the relatives back in the base to confirm it and it was confirmed that I made it.

GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO IN SAECULA SAECULORUM AMEN!

We all exulted and praised the Lord for that.

Upvote 0
Oct 19, 2012
Melbourne
✟13,627.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Shinobi,

Does God speak to us via dreams?

YES! YES! and YES!

A Dream is like watching a movie. And you can explain what your dream was about on the next day, simple as it is. BUT, they are not what you think as it is. When God speaks or wanting to tell you something through dreams, He ONLY speaks to you or anyone in Riddles. He won't and never will reveal His Dreams in a simple way so that you may understand it.

And that's why God says, KEEP asking and you will receive it. But ONLY you have to find that God's spoken meanings.

In Spirit,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hello,

I would like to state with scripture that anyone claiming to have dreams, visions, healing powers, and all those miraculous gifts around the 1 century Christians time, needs to go back and study the bible once more.

"The purpose of the miracles of the New Testament was twofold. First, they were for confirmation. They confirmed who Jesus was (Acts 2:22), and they confirmed that His and His apostles’ message was from God (Mark 16:20; Hebrews 2:3-4). Second, they were done to cause belief in Jesus. John wrote, “And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name” (John 20:30-31). Notice these ideas are closely related. By confirming who Jesus is and from where the apostles received their message, the miracles lead to belief in Jesus as the Son of God.

Though miracles benefitted individuals, their actual purpose was not for any individual’s physical benefit. Often they were motivated by compassion (Matthew 14:14), and yet their primary purpose was for confirmation. God could have shown compassion in a number of ways without miracles. He can providentially work through medical professionals or new discoveries or nutrition. This is brought out by the fact that there were great men of faith such as Paul who were not healed (2 Corinthians 12:7-10), and there were miracles clearly not for the benefit of the recipient (Acts 5:1-10; 13:9-12). Would Lazarus, the friend of Jesus, be benefited when he was brought back to physical life (John 11)? He would have been in paradise and then brought back to this world of woes! His resurrection was not for his benefit, but it confirmed Jesus is the resurrection and the life.

Since God confirmed His word through miracles, signs, and wonders, then He does not need to reconfirm it to this generation. In fact, through His word, He has provided for us all things that pertain unto life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3), and His word will furnish us completely unto all good works (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

Paul wrote when the “perfect” comes, the “in part” will be done away (1 Corinthians 13:8-12). In this passage, the “perfect” is contrasted to the “in part.” The “in part” is named as tongues, knowledge and prophesy — all having to do with revelation. The “perfect” or the mature, then must be the completed revelation of God. When God completed His revelation to man, the “in part” would “fail,” “cease,” and “vanish away.” To drive this home, Paul used three illustrations of growing to maturity — the child becoming a man, from a mirror to “face to face,” and partly known to fully known. Now here is the point: Since we have the complete revelation of God, then we no longer need the “in part,” that is, the miracles used to confirm the word.

Miraculous power was passed on by the laying on of the apostles’ hands. In Acts 8:18, when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles’ hands, the Holy Spirit was given, he offered the apostles money to purchase this power. Simon recognized an important fact: Only the apostles could pass on the miraculous gift of the Spirit of God. This is an important concept in our study. Since no one today could possibly qualify as an apostle of Jesus (Acts 1:21-22), then no one today could possibly have the power to do miracles. That power ceased with the death of the apostles."

There are no more messages to await. We have the bible which is all we need today.

Upvote 0

Heaven's Child

Sep 15, 2016
california
✟18,139.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
God does not normally intervien in our daily lives. We have the intelligence to sort out our daily lifes.
God soes use dreams etc, but he mainly uses them to get nonchristians to start seeking him.

Regarding needing a job. You will have to start applying for as many jobs as you can find. Commit them to God and traust that he will leadto to the right employment.
Dreams are not just for nonbelievers. I have been saved for over 20 years and the Lord still speak to me in dreams.

Upvote 0