Never Forget!
May 25, 2008
Too far away from Jerusalem
✟16,693.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I do not like for people to think of me as a prophet. When the Two Witnesses come, at that time, the Spirit of God will once again be present in the world.
So, the Spirit of G~d is not in the world now?

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If He's not, we're in a heap of trouble because Yeshua speaks about Him in John 14.

Like I said, He will be literally present in the days of the Two Witnesses. And yes, we will soon be in a heap of trouble before that day.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Cherub, He is "literally" present with us now. In our reality.

It is said that although a person may be far away, and if they are in our minds and hearts, they are near to us. Yahuah is alive and active in our daily lives while yet being in His Kingdom. Do you agree?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What is your opinion in this matter? Is it something that God approves of, or not?

I believe that there are two sides to this question.......... I suspect that one of those times that Paul was stoned he had a full fledged near death experience.... during this probably out of body experience he heard things that were true.... but.... they were not lawful to be uttered.... at least not at that time.......... because the wrath of the L-RD could not be understood until the latter days..... and as we know......... the time of Paul was not as much the "latter days" as the disciples suspected that it might be!

BLB - 2Co 12: Paul's Epistle - 2 Corinthians 12 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
2Co 12:2
"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

... Kaballah.... could well be true... but it is difficult to understand.... easy to misunderstand......... and certainly not for everybody!!!!!

Kaballah is not milk.... and is not the best food for most lambs.... on the the other hand..... if you have a friend in the New Age Movement.... it might just be the perfect way to get them curious and draw them closer and closer to the truth..... each case is different!!!!????

Jer 23:20
The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly."

Could the wrath of the LORD be considered perfectly five - 19 centuries previous to the "latter days?"

Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I believe that there are two sides to this question.......... I suspect that one of those times that Paul was stoned he had a full fledged near death experience.... during this probably out of body experience he heard things that were true.... but.... they were not lawful to be uttered.... at least not at that time.......... because the wrath of the L-RD could not be understood until the latter days..... and as we know......... the time of Paul was not as much the "latter days" as the disciples suspected that it might be!

BLB - 2Co 12: Paul's Epistle - 2 Corinthians 12 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
2Co 12:2
"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

... Kaballah.... could well be true... but it is difficult to understand.... easy to misunderstand......... and certainly not for everybody!!!!!

Kaballah is not milk.... and is not the best food for most lambs.... on the the other hand..... if you have a friend in the New Age Movement.... it might just be the perfect way to get them curious and draw them closer and closer to the truth..... each case is different!!!!????

Jer 23:20
The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly."

Could the wrath of the LORD be considered perfectly five - 19 centuries previous to the "latter days?"

Paul's case was a very good example, and your correct, each individual is a 'Case' of their own predisposition, kind of non-denominational, in that, one should not try to measure or judge one adherent by another adherent, nor should the babies be thrown out with the bath water just because they come out of the same tub.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
It is said that although a person may be far away, and if they are in our minds and hearts, they are near to us. Yahuah is alive and active in our daily lives while yet being in His Kingdom. Do you agree?

Most definitely, for it is written, (& spoken) "...unto those who are near and far..."

Yet, let me ask, If we are 2000yrs plus from the point of crucifiction, then we are early into the third day, would not you agree? And if so at what point and time do you start counting the Last Days when His Spirit will be poured out (ready or not)?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Psalms twelve talks about a time when those who do not know Elohym, and those who do know of Him, yet do not rely on Him, that they actually believe their lips are their own, then of course there's prov. 16:1 that clearly states that disposition of a person's heart, ans the reply of the tongue comes from YHWH, who also say's, He creates the fruit of the lips, and Y'shua say's it is not you who perform the speaking, but the Spirit of our heavenly Father, etc, etc,

In Deut. When the covenant was being established, Elohym indicates that those who are near are those who hear, and follow, and those who are far, well...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wanted to see why I kept getting answers from Never Never Land. It seems that a number of you are involved in Mysticism. That is all I wanted to know. Thanks for your replies.

Not sure if this is considered Kabbalah or not but "the kingdom of Elohim is within you" according to Luke 17:20-21. What do you think of that passage? Is "within" a proper rendering for "entos"-inside in that passage? "The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-visual observation: neither shall they say, Look here! or, look there! for, behold, the kingdom of Elohim is within you!" :)

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
A person may be lead to the truth by way of a falsehood.
Only if the person has been listening to the still small voice telling him it is not quite right... leading him to investigate it further to find out why, where, and what is the truth.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Not sure if this is considered Kabbalah or not but "the kingdom of Elohim is within you" according to Luke 17:20-21. What do you think of that passage? Is "within" a proper rendering for "entos"-inside in that passage? "The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-visual observation: neither shall they say, Look here! or, look there! for, behold, the kingdom of Elohim is within you!" :)

Regards to Luke 17:20-21. "Around you." Not in you.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Most definitely, for it is written, (& spoken) "...unto those who are near and far..."

Yet, let me ask, If we are 2000yrs plus from the point of crucifiction, then we are early into the third day, would not you agree? And if so at what point and time do you start counting the Last Days when His Spirit will be poured out (ready or not)?

Two days from when, the final defeat of Israel? If so, then the third day begins after 2100 AD.

Upvote 0