HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Yahuah (caused) the light of the sun, moon, and the stars to be seen. Yahuah created the heavens, (then) the earth. Before the earth was, it was a formless body of water.

What is the water?

What does it symbolize?

We are blood, and we are water.

What are other names for us being the water and the blood?

What do they symbolize?

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What is the water?

What does it symbolize?

What do they symbolize?
Water, river, lake, ocean, sea. When used as a parable, they mean "people." There are also other parabolic words for people such as forest and trees and cedars. Also "fruit," and olives and grapes. And Weeds and thorn bush, and wheat. There are some other word also used to mean "people."

Revelation 17:15
Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What is the water?

What does it symbolize?

What do they symbolize?

When the word "blood" is used as a parable it means that something is cleansed or polluted, depending on how it's used.

Hebrews 9:22
In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Revelation 16:3
The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
When the word "blood" is used as a parable it means that something is cleansed or polluted, depending on how it's used.

Hebrews 9:22
In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Revelation 16:3
The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died.

We are made of 3 things, water, blood, and spirit.

The idea of crossing over the waters is that a third part of our being is water.

Mankind has been drowning in the waters of flesh, and it is by us being pulled out of the water that saves us.

These fishermen in Ezekiel are talking about the men who Jesus came to make ,'' fishers of men.''

Revelation is a book of Jewish symbolism, and when it is speaking of the sea, and the waters, it isn't speaking of the sea and the waters in a literal sense.

Merchants and ships upon the seas are references to Zebulun and Isaachar, and Judah.

Water and blood refers to what we are.

6 This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. 9 We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 10 Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Living Water
37Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. 38"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'" 39But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

In Ezekiel, the living water goes where it wants, and it heals waters when it wants and curses other waters when it wants.

Reactions: ContraMundum
Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We are made of 3 things, water, blood, and spirit.

The idea of crossing over the waters is that a third part of our being is water.

Mankind has been drowning in the waters of flesh, and it is by us being pulled out of the water that saves us.

These fishermen in Ezekiel are talking about the men who Jesus came to make ,'' fishers of men.''

Revelation is a book of Jewish symbolism, and when it is speaking of the sea, and the waters, it isn't speaking of the sea and the waters in a literal sense.

Merchants and ships upon the seas are references to Zebulun and Isaachar, and Judah.

Water and blood refers to what we are.

6 This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. 9 We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 10 Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Living Water
37Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. 38"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'" 39But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

In Ezekiel, the living water goes where it wants, and it heals waters when it wants and curses other waters when it wants.

Actually it is Yahuah who says He is the living waters. Christ is saying that we can receive the Father through him.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Actually it is Yahuah who says He is the living waters. Christ is saying that we can receive the Father through him.

Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Being that we are filled with waters, it is a part of who we are.

If the water in the vessel turns to blood, it is talking about the waters in our own body.

If the waters in our vessel turns to wine, it is talking about a change within the waters inside us.

You live as a well of living waters springing out of you because it is in you, and it controls everything you do.

''The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

Samuel 14:14

"We must all die; we are like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be gathered up.”

Psalm 65:9

"You visit the earth and water it,
you greatly enrich it;
the river of God is full of water;
you provide the people with grain,
for so you have prepared it.”

Proverbs 25:25

“Like cold water to a thirsty soul,so is good news from a far country.”

Isaiah 33:15-16

“Those who walk righteously and speak uprightly,
who despise the gain of oppression,
who wave away a bribe instead of accepting it,
who stop their ears from hearing of bloodshed
and shut their eyes from looking on evil,
they will live on the heights;
their refuge will be the fortresses of rocks;
their food will be supplied, their water assured.”

Jeremiah 2:13

“For my people have committed two evils:they have forsaken me, the fountain of living water, and dug out cisterns for themselves, cracked cisterns that can hold no water.”

Amos 5:24

“But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!”

Mark 9:41

“For truly I tell you, whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you bear the name of Christ will by no means lose the reward.”

John 4:13-14

“Jesus said to her, ‘Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but those who drink of the water that I will give them will never be thirsty. The water that I will give will become in them a spring of water gushing up to eternal life.’”

Hebrews 10:22

“Let us approach with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.”

Revelation 22:1-2

“Then the angelshowed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lambthrough the middle of the street of the city.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
I do not agree with your statement.
"You are a temple of God"...
the only one in scripture that states that is Paul.

In Kabbalah, that is one of the pillars of understanding.
images
images
kabbalah.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
"You are a temple of God"...
the only one in scripture that states that is Paul.

In Kabbalah, that is one of the pillars of understanding.
images
images
kabbalah.jpg

During the days of Paul there was mysticism. Kabbalah did not come about until long after Paul.

Upvote 0