does cats and dog have a sense of humor????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycatspice

Love God, love others.
Jan 18, 2005
United States of America
✟19,397.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Absolutely not. My cat attempts nothing short of perfection. I keep forgetting that only people [and God Lol] have a sense of humor when I tease Spice. Teasing = tormenting to kitty. Lol. Her and I still have fun though.

Upvote 0

simi

reality not religion =)
Jun 25, 2005
Brisbane, Qld Australia
Visit site
✟17,470.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
What is a sense of humour? ..they find things funny.

Do dogs and cats find things funny? or do they just find things fun? I havent seen a dog laugh or a cat but you can see their eyes light up and a smile =) I think they have true personality and a sense of fun, and pleasure, but i dont think they have a sense of humour...why have a sense of humour when u are unable to laugh?

Upvote 0

JLBrianLC

Jul 2, 2005
✟1,290.00
Faith
Anglican
simi said:
What is a sense of humour? ..they find things funny.

Do dogs and cats find things funny? or do they just find things fun? I havent seen a dog laugh or a cat but you can see their eyes light up and a smile =) I think they have true personality and a sense of fun, and pleasure, but i dont think they have a sense of humour...why have a sense of humour when u are unable to laugh?

I get what you mean. Fun and happy is all that is required really.

In terms of sense of humour, what I mean was because they cannot physically show any emotions that they are laughing, but could they be laughing inside.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hippie4jesus

Jun 9, 2005
ohio
Visit site
✟257.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I read an article a few months ago, possibly in USAtoday, that said it is thought when dogs are barking and wagging their tails that in fact they are laughing. Seems logical to me.

Now cats, sheesh, they drive me crazy. I have a bro and sis who fight constantly! I thought being neutered and spayed would settle them down but it hasn't.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.