• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Does Autism come from the devil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I do not believe that vaccines cause autism, either, but there is mounting evidence that some vaccines may cause problems for those of us who are born autistic already.
This was proven BEFORE 1955.
Mercury in dental fillings was proven to be toxic,
how much more it is when injected into the blood directly !

• Agree
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
  • Agree
Reactions: Joshua_5
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I just noticed the title re 'the devil', as in the father of all lies, the perpetrator, the deceiver of all mankind/ all society/ everywhere.....
so yes, in a way, because we are all raised in this society,
in a way then, all the troubles are because of the devil...
and through all of the troubles
- spiritual and physical, mental and of the soul,
Jesus says have Peace, I have come to Heal (to Save), forever, not just on this earth,
but forever - as He looked forward to what lay ahead, beyond this life....

sometimes in this lifetime, often, we see wars, sickness, terrible atrocities men do to other men.... every day in the news over and over and over again....

yet ONE SAVIOR, ONE REDEEMER, ONE KING, ONE GOD, always the same, never changing, always healing with perfect judgment, perfect justice, finally.

And for now, peace and joy in Him. Not like the world, no. But peace and joy in Him....

• Agree
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I hate the title of this thread. It's disturbing to the point where I don't want to visit anymore.
Yes, perhaps the admins or mods can change the title ?

It does carry the wrong message and connotations without warrant (without reason or faith)

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
From the SOP:

Recovery is a place for member peer support and advice, not as a substitute for professional care, nor a place for ethical/moral discussions.

thread closed permanently.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.