Do you think Nature proves God is Trinity?

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I know to christians it's a yes, while non trinitarians will obviously answer no.

However, when you look at everything that exists. It's all trinity.

For example, an existing reality is composed of Time, Space, & Matter.. all these 3 = existence in our universe.

With Time you have: Past, Present, Future. 3 = 1
With Space you have: Height, Width, Depth. 3 = 1
With Matter you have: Solid, Liquid, and Gas. 3 = 1
With conscious beings you have: Mind, Body, Spirit. 3 = 1

I find this interesting because as a designer and artist, i know that we always apply a piece of ourselves to what we make. For some reason, everything that makes this universe is all trinity. Even life.

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I know to christians it's a yes, while non trinitarians will obviously answer no.

For example, an existing reality is composed of Time, Space, & Matter.. all these 3 = existence in our universe.

I find this interesting because as a designer and artist, i know that we always apply a piece of ourselves to what we make. For some reason, everything that makes this universe is all trinity. Even life.

I think God proves nature.

We dont need to prove God, God proves himself.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think God proves nature.

We don't need to prove God, God proves himself.
your reply to your title post does not address your title post
does nature prove god is trinity ?
no. because trinity is a theology(ie there is no scripture using the term "trinity". and nature never need prove men's theologies . does nature "prove " God ? no it declares that he is as his attributes are shown through his creation .only a fool cannot see that for only the fool says in his heart "there is no God"

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

There is a fourth state of matter: plasma.

And since when do animals,have a spirit?

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
There is a fourth state of matter: plasma.

And since when do animals,have a spirit?

Plasma isn't in the same context as Solid, Liquid and Gas therefore it is a distinct phase which means the "forth state of matter" line is more of a misconception or a "slogan" to introduce someone to Plasma.
When gas becomes plasma, it doesn't go through the standard phase transition. Hence plasma-in a general sense-can't be regarded as a distinct phase as solid, liquid and gas phases.

And yes, animals do have spirits. Scientifically, we are all energy with in.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hmmm..

Plasma is a state of matter that is often thought of as a subset of gases, but the two states behave very differently. Like gases, plasmas have no fixed shape or volume, and are less dense than solids or liquids. But unlike ordinary gases, plasmas are made up of atoms in which some or all of the electrons have been stripped away and positively charged nuclei, called ions, roam freely.

"A gas is made of neutral molecules and atoms," said Xuedong Hu, a professor of physics at the University at Buffalo. That is, the number of negatively charged electrons equals the number of positively charged protons.

"Plasma is a charged gas, with strong Coulomb [or electrostatic] interactions," Hu told Live Science. Atoms or molecules can acquire a positive or negative electrical charge when they gain or lose electrons. This process is called ionization. Plasma makes up the sun and stars, and it is the most common state of matter in the universe as a whole.

States of Matter: Plasma

"There are only three seasons."
"There are three sexes"
"Everything on our bodies come in threes"
"There are three directions on a compass"
"There are three elements"
"There are three commandments"
"a magnet has three poles"
"The Earth has three moons"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

The meaning of Trinity is not 3=1.
Many cases suggest body and spirit make the whole (2=1). The additional one is not needed.
Think, if there were no human, why should the Lord Jesus be necessary? That is basically what the Jewish faith is.

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

cis.jd,

1. I believe in the trinity.
2. Time, space and matter are 3 different things that are in one context of existence.
3. Past, present, and future are 3 different things in one context of time.
4. Height, width and depth are 3 different things in one context of space.
5. Solid, liquid, and gas are three different substances in one context of matter.
6. Mind, body, and spirit are different substances in one context of conscious beings.
The reason I state this is that 3 in 1 is actually what the oneness belief believes. They explain that three is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit Are offices or roles in the one context of God.
7. The Bible clearly shows that they are separate entities that can talk, make decisions and feel emotions and have been shown to have bodies;
John 11:35; Jesus wept. John 12:28; The son and the father talking. John 14:26; The father would send the Holy Spirit in Jesus name and he would teach us all things. Acts 5:3 the Holy Spirit was lied to and was called God in verse 4.
Jesus calls himself the Son of man Matthew 16:13 when he asked his disciples, saying, whom do men say thatI the Son of man am?
V 14; And they said, Some sayJohn the Baptist: some Elias and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.
V 15; He saith into them, whom do ye say that I am?
V 16; And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ the son of the living God.
V 17; And Jesus answered and said unto him, Simon Barjona, for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in Heaven.
As humans we are all sons of God according to creation and for those who have been saved.
Technically, Jesus was creator Hebrews 1:8-10. He was a man but of the virgin birth and because of that he was not created such as Adam and Eve. This way he could be the son of man. This makes the distinction of the context of being a son of God of creation such as man.
He was sinless and never sinned so he could not be a son of God through regeneration of the soul spiritually.
Also angels are called sons of God Job 1:6. But Jesus is not an angel of those that were created as such. Hebrews 2:16; For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on the seed of Abraham. This shows he was not angel or man before he came into this world. This is why Jesus could tell Peter flesh and blood had not revealed it to him but the Father which is in Heaven.
The Father was in Heaven and Jesus was on earth at that time.
8. The number one is basically in unity and all three in the Godhead are always unified.
John 5:7-8; All 3 bear record in Heaven and Earth. These 3 are one and they all agree in one.
9. God designed to have communion and relationship with as seen through the whole Bible and he designed one new man as the body of one Christ which has many members Ephesians 2:15.
10. Last, but not least in order to be fully the mediator between God and man is the reason Jesus is fully God and fully man. 1 Timothy 2:3-4. Reference 2 Timothy 1:9-10 and John 3:16. This shows Jesus was and is the Savior also and that he desires for all men to be saved. So for those who believe it was talking just about the Father as one God exclusively as the only one in the Godhead I don’t think is true across the board because of the reasons in the others scriptures mentioned and of other scriptures that show his deity for the word cannot contradict itself.
It is true that there is only one mediator between God and man because Jesus was also man and not the Father.
Jesus ever intercedes on our behalf to the father 1 Timothy 2:5; 1 John 2:1.
I’ll stop here for now. Jerry kelso

Upvote 0