Massachusetts
✟586,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)

It's in the Bible with a warning not to give in to it, and do not trust it > worry is a pathological liar about what will happen, what's going on now, and what might have happened. Even when at times its information is correct, it has us the wrong way about what worry would have us know. And worry misguides our attention, especially away from God, and has us thinking about what God is not guiding us to give our attention.

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Psalm 94:19 “When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought
joy to my soul.”

Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation,
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your
hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've struggled with social anxiety as I'm not the best when communicating. But it was the lack of exposure and fear of unknown causing me to worry. What has helped me is the effort to care less what I'll say and others will think. Other anxieties are the usual, whether I'm doing enough to get somewhere or be someone. The little things too as it was in the video, what I'll eat and wear; is this healthy enough or fashionable enough.

Only way that's helped me which should be number one as said is prayer. Faithfully committing yourself daily to Christ by believing in his name. When you read the Bible you're filling your mind with God and taking him to heart as you learn about him. This helps to separate yourself from anxious thoughts causing you to feel whelmed. Same is true simply coming to him in prayer to talk, putting yourself in the moment to have him there with you. Oh let's not forget fellowship as well being there for each other and not alone.

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0