Do you have a date ?

When will Jesus return to establish his kingdom on earth ?

• Never

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Soon ..Within our lifetime

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Many years from now

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you'll notice the last part of Zechariah chapter 2:

"I will live among you,” declares the Lord. 11 “Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you."

The fulfillment of that promise is described in Revelation 21:

“Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

What you're assuming will happen on this earth, will actually happen on the new earth.

Read it carefully. Zechariah 2 is referring to Jesus. He comes to live with us during the millennium. Revelation 21 is referring to God. After the millennium, we go to live with God.

Hosea 6:1-2 New King James Version (NKJV)
1 Come, and let us return to the Lord;
For He has torn, but He will heal us;
He has stricken, but He will bind us up.
2 After two days He will revive us;
On the third day He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.

After two days is the rapture. We don't literally live with God until the third day.

If you'll notice the last part of Zechariah chapter 2:

"I will live among you,” declares the Lord. 11 “Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you."

Read it carefully. "I (Jesus) will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty (God) has sent me (Jesus) to you."

The bible said the same thing again implying Jesus in Zechariah 2:8.

Zechariah 2:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
For thus says the Lord of hosts: “He (God) sent Me (Jesus) after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His (God) eye.

Zechariah refers to Jesus living among us, as in the millennium.

Last edited:
Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I actually hope it will be a while before He returns.
Because He will not return for a party, but to judge the world.
Because the world will be totally wicked when He returns, the world will be following the false messiah.
So i hope i won't be there to witness all of that.
But i could be too late on earth's time line to die (physically) in time.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have you looked into the counting of the Omer for the rapture event ?.... It's a jubilee countdown imo

I have actually never heard of the Omer for the rapture event but I did look it up after reading your post. However I do know about the time from 1967 to Sept 2017-Sept 2018 is one jubilee and it's correct. 5778 on the HC (Sept 2017-Sept 2018) is one generation from the rebirth of Israel and one jubilee from the Six-Day war.

Based on scriptures, the rapture will happen during the winter season between December 21, 2017 to March 19, 2018. The best I can narrow it down to based on the prophecies of the blood moon, is within a 1 1/2 month period from Jan 31, 2018 (the date of the Blood Moon) and March 19, 2018 (the last day of winter). And again, I don't know the day or hour as that's not given in the bible. So this one jubilee countdown from the Six-Day war to the year of the rapture, it parallels what I've interpret from scripture to be accurate.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The 6th Seal is the rapture. Happens around the time of the next blood moon during the Winter season: Jan 31, 2018.

Revelation 6:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

a great earthquake - And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth - And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together

Revelation 6:13 (ESV) and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.

Revelation 6:13 (GNT) The stars fell down to the earth, like unripe figs falling from the tree when a strong wind shakes it.

Revelation 6:13 (NAS) and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.
Revelation 6:13 (NRS) and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree drops its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.

Revelation 6:13 (YLT) and the stars of the heaven fell to the earth -- as a fig-tree doth cast her winter figs, by a great wind being shaken

Christ's coming are in two stages: The rapture happens during the Winter season and the second coming on earth during the Spring season. Some translations will say the latter and former rain such as the KJV and NKJV while others will list the seasons.

The length of the tribulation is 2595 days (1260 days + 1335 days) Daniel 12:12.
2595 days = 7 years plus 75 days or one season. (1260+1260+75 = 2595)

Christ died on the cross during Spring season and ascended into heaven 40 days later still in Spring. Christ will return to earth the same way He left on the same season: Spring, Acts 1:11. (Hosea 6:3 "He will come to us like the spring rain"). The bible mentions Christ coming like the rain because He'll be coming with thunder clouds that will produce massive rain and floods to put out all the firestorms and cleanse the Middle East. It's also why the last plague in Revelation involves 100 pound hailstones. Matthew 24:27, Daniel 9:26, Isaiah 28:2, Ezekiel 13:11-13, Ezekiel 38:22, Joel 3:18, Nahum 1:8.

Go backwards 7 years and one season you get the winter season: the timing of the rapture.

Hoshea 6:1-3 Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)
1 Come, and let us return unto Hashem; for He hath torn, and He will heal us; He hath struck, and He will bind us up.
2 After two days He will revive us; in the Yom HaShelishi He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know Hashem; His going forth is prepared as the shachar (dawn); and He shall come unto us as the geshem (winter rain), as the malkosh (spring rain, i.e., as the latter and former rain, which is the winter and spring rain) unto ha’aretz.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=hosea+6%3A1-3&version=OJB

Hosea 6:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Hosea 6:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 Let us know,
Let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord.
His going forth is established as the morning;
He will come to us like the rain,
Like the latter and former rain to the earth.

Hosea 6:1-3 New International Version (NIV)
1 “Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us; he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.
3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth.

To sum it up, Christ returns in two stages. The rapture happens during the winter, 7 years and one season later, Christ returns to earth during spring.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have actually never heard of the Omer for the rapture event but I did look it up after reading your post. However I do know about the time from 1967 to Sept 2017-Sept 2018 is one jubilee and it's correct. 5778 on the HC (Sept 2017-Sept 2018) is one generation from the rebirth of Israel and one jubilee from the Six-Day war.

Based on scriptures, the rapture will happen during the winter season between December 21, 2017 to March 19, 2018. The best I can narrow it down to based on the prophecies of the blood moon, is within a 1 1/2 month period from Jan 31, 2018 (the date of the Blood Moon) and March 19, 2018 (the last day of winter). And again, I don't know the day or hour as that's not given in the bible. So this one jubilee countdown from the Six-Day war to the year of the rapture, it parallels what I've interpret from scripture to be accurate.

I'm thinking Jesus body is a foreshadowing of the church ...he arose on Firstfruits the dead in Christ arise on Firstfruits Jesus body ascended to heaven on the 40th day we may ascend on the 40th jubilee to complete our atonement of Passover

Reactions: Psalm3704
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I actually hope it will be a while before He returns.
Because He will not return for a party, but to judge the world.
Because the world will be totally wicked when He returns, the world will be following the false messiah.
So i hope i won't be there to witness all of that.
But i could be too late on earth's time line to die (physically) in time.

I feel the same way ...I would not be desiring for the wrath of God and return of Jesus as King on earth ... I prefer the new Jerusalem in heaven where God is king ...and everything is done...

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I re-read my post to try to see what you are talking about. I don't see how you came to this conclusion.

Here is the passage I was referring to from Zec.2:11 “Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you. 12 The Lord will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem.

Now which one are you referring to?
I'm referring to the part that says "I will live among you". This prophecy is fulfilled in Revelation 21, yet you insist it is not.

Look also at the part that says "I will inherit Judah". What is God's inheritance? We are God's inheritance.

Ephesians 1:11-12, 18b
In whom also we were designated as an inheritance, having been predestinated according to the purpose of the One who works all things according to the counsel of His will. That we would be to the praise of His glory who have first hoped in Christ….That you may know… what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.

Deuteronomy 32:9
For the LORD's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted inheritance.

The entire chapter of Zechariah 2 is symbolic for the ultimate end game, which is for God to inherit his people and live with them on the new earth. The fact that Revelation 21 refers to the "New Jerusalem" is a clear indication that the old terminology is used to describe the new.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm referring to the part that says "I will live among you". This prophecy is fulfilled in Revelation 21, yet you insist it is not.

Look also at the part that says "I will inherit Judah". What is God's inheritance? We are God's inheritance.

Ephesians 1:11-12, 18b
In whom also we were designated as an inheritance, having been predestinated according to the purpose of the One who works all things according to the counsel of His will. That we would be to the praise of His glory who have first hoped in Christ….That you may know… what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.

Deuteronomy 32:9
For the LORD's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted inheritance.

The entire chapter of Zechariah 2 is symbolic for the ultimate end game, which is for God to inherit his people and live with them on the new earth. The fact that Revelation 21 refers to the "New Jerusalem" is a clear indication that the old terminology is used to describe the new.

It is not the same. One is Jesus's reign on Earth during the millennium. You don't believe Jesus will reign on this Earth for a thousand years, so I think that is where the misunderstanding/lack of agreement lies.:)

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read it carefully. "I (Jesus) will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty (God) has sent me (Jesus) to you."

I see that, but I don't believe it says what you believe it says.

Primarily because, if it is to be read as you say, then it would contradict Acts 3:21. Based on Acts 3:21 we know Jesus does not leave heaven until the time of the new earth, which is the time that everything is restored (including our bodies). Also because we know the resurrection happens on the last day, which means there can not be a 1000 year time period after the resurrection. So the entire concept of Jesus coming to reign on earth, prior to the judgment is a fallacy

So how do I explain this verse? I'm not sure exactly, but several minor changes to the translation can make a huge difference.

Remember that the original texts had no punctuation. Change the punctuation slightly and it becomes the angel saying "you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me".

Another possibility, is that the pronouns were incorrectly translated. For example, the NACB reads like this:

"See, I am coming to dwell among you", says the LORD. Many nations shall join themselves to the LORD on that day, and they shall be his people, and he will dwell among you, and you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm thinking Jesus body is a foreshadowing of the church ...he arose on Firstfruits the dead in Christ arise on Firstfruits Jesus body ascended to heaven on the 40th day we may ascend on the 40th jubilee to complete our atonement of Passover

I believe so. I haven't figured out what the 40 days means and why He waited till 40 days to ascend to heaven, but I know God uses numbers for specific reasons and the number 40 is significant. This is purely speculation on my part but we could ascend in the rapture on the 40th day of something and in heaven for 7 days before the tribulation starts.

Noah and his family was safe in the ark for 7 days, then the flood (tribulation) came. Genesis 7:4, Genesis 7:10. And we see 40 days during the time of Noah too.

Genesis 7:1-5 New King James Version (NKJV)
1 Then the Lord said to Noah, “Come into the ark, you and all your household, because I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation. 2 You shall take with you seven each of every clean animal, a male and his female; two each of animals that are unclean, a male and his female; 3 also seven each of birds of the air, male and female, to keep the species alive on the face of all the earth.4 For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made.” 5 And Noah did according to all that the Lord commanded him.

Genesis 7:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
And it came to pass after seven days that the waters of the flood were on the earth.

In Hebrews 12:22-29, it reveals those raptured are in heaven before God begins the tribulation (shake heaven and earth). Maybe we might be there for those 7 days before He shakes heaven and earth as Noah was in the ark before the flood (tribulation) came? I honestly don't know, it's just speculation on my part unless I come across scriptures that will testify to this. And I do let readers know whenever I'm making a guess like right now. So don't anyone take anything I just wrote to be firm. :D:);)

Hebrews 12:22-29 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, 26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.” 27 Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I see that, but I don't believe it says what you believe it says.

Primarily because, if it is to be read as you say, then it would contradict Acts 3:21. Based on Acts 3:21 we know Jesus does not leave heaven until the time of the new earth, which is the time that everything is restored (including our bodies).

You do know the bible speaks of a new heaven and earth as two separate events right? Not all scriptures about a new heaven and earth are parallel scriptures.

Tell me you already know this.

Also because we know the resurrection happens on the last day, which means there can not be a 1000 year time period after the resurrection. So the entire concept of Jesus coming to reign on earth, prior to the judgment is a fallacy

We already went through this several weeks ago. The resurrection on the last day already happened when Jesus resurrected the OT saints on the day He died on the cross. (His last day) Matthew 27:50-53.

Matthew 27:50-53 New King James Version (NKJV)
50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. 51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

So how do I explain this verse? I'm not sure exactly, but several minor changes to the translation can make a huge difference.

Remember that the original texts had no punctuation. Change the punctuation slightly and it becomes the angel saying "you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me".

Another possibility, is that the pronouns were incorrectly translated. For example, the NACB reads like this:

"See, I am coming to dwell among you", says the LORD. Many nations shall join themselves to the LORD on that day, and they shall be his people, and he will dwell among you, and you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you.

Read it carefully! Angels don't live among men on earth, will not in the future and nowhere in the bible does it even mentions it. Read carefully what you wrote:

It said "I am coming to dwell among you." It's not an angel coming to live among us.

I've read some of your prior posts on this thread. If you don't think Christ will return to live on earth prior to Revelation 21, it doesn't matter if I correct you 100 times or show you 1000 scriptural evidence He will reign on earth. The only passage I'll throw your way to ponder is 2 Timothy 2:12.

2 Timothy 2:12 KJV
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The 6th Seal is the rapture. Happens around the time of the next blood moon during the Winter season: Jan 31, 2018.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

a great earthquake - And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth - And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together

Revelation 6:13 (ESV) and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.

Revelation 6:13 (GNT) The stars fell down to the earth, like unripe figs falling from the tree when a strong wind shakes it.

Revelation 6:13 (NAS) and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.
Revelation 6:13 (NRS) and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree drops its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.

Revelation 6:13 (YLT) and the stars of the heaven fell to the earth -- as a fig-tree doth cast her winter figs, by a great wind being shaken

Christ's coming are in two stages: The rapture happens during the Winter season and the second coming on earth during the Spring season. Some translations will say the latter and former rain such as the KJV and NKJV while others will list the seasons.

The length of the tribulation is 2595 days (1260 days + 1335 days) Daniel 12:12.
2595 days = 7 years plus 75 days or one season. (1260+1260+75 = 2595)

Christ died on the cross during Spring season and ascended into heaven 40 days later still in Spring. Christ will return to earth the same way He left on the same season: Spring, Acts 1:11. (Hosea 6:3 "He will come to us like the spring rain"). The bible mentions Christ coming like the rain because He'll be coming with thunder clouds that will produce massive rain and floods to put out all the firestorms and cleanse the Middle East. It's also why the last plague in Revelation involves 100 pound hailstones. Matthew 24:27, Daniel 9:26, Isaiah 28:2, Ezekiel 13:11-13, Ezekiel 38:22, Joel 3:18, Nahum 1:8.

Go backwards 7 years and one season you get the winter season: the timing of the rapture.

Hoshea 6:1-3 Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)
1 Come, and let us return unto Hashem; for He hath torn, and He will heal us; He hath struck, and He will bind us up.
2 After two days He will revive us; in the Yom HaShelishi He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know Hashem; His going forth is prepared as the shachar (dawn); and He shall come unto us as the geshem (winter rain), as the malkosh (spring rain, i.e., as the latter and former rain, which is the winter and spring rain) unto ha’aretz.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=hosea+6%3A1-3&version=OJB

Hosea 6:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Hosea 6:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 Let us know,
Let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord.
His going forth is established as the morning;
He will come to us like the rain,
Like the latter and former rain to the earth.

Hosea 6:1-3 New International Version (NIV)
1 “Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us; he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.
3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth.

To sum it up, Christ returns in two stages. The rapture happens during the winter, 7 years and one season later, Christ returns to earth during spring.

I forgot to include the book of Haggai. His prophecy is probably the strongest case the tribulation begins in the winter season as he listed the day and month of proximity.

Haggai reveals the proximity of when God will shake heaven and earth, falling near the 24th day of the 9th month. In the Jewish calendar, the 24th day of the 9th month for the correct year falls on December 12, 2017 (24th of Kislev, 5778),
approximate 9 days before the start of the winter season on December 21st.

http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=...n&o=on&vis=on&d=on&c=off&maj=on&min=on&mod=on

If you wanna narrow the timeframe even more, the blood moon falls on January 31, 2018.

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/lunar.html

Joel 2:30-31 New King James Version (NKJV)
30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Note also the KJV and NKJV translations listed the destruction will come upon the gentiles in Haggai 2:22.

Haggai 2:18-22 New King James Version (NKJV)
18 ‘Consider now from this day forward, from the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, from the day that the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid—consider it: 19 Is the seed still in the barn? As yet the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have not yielded fruit. But from this day I will bless you.’”
20 And again the word of the Lord came to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month, saying, 21 “Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying: ‘I will shake heaven and earth.

22 I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms;
I will destroy the strength of the Gentile kingdoms.
I will overthrow the chariots
And those who ride in them;
The horses and their riders shall come down,
Every one by the sword of his brother.

Haggai 2:22 (KJV) And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down , every one by the sword of his brother.

Upvote 0

JoeP222w

Nov 5, 2015
✟77,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will people be willing to share what date they believe Jesus will return and why?

Anyone who claims to know an exact date Jesus will return is deceived or a liar.

Jesus said no one knows the hour. No one. If someone claims they know the date, they are calling Jesus a liar, and the truth is not in them.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Anyone who claims to know an exact date Jesus will return is deceived or a liar.

Jesus said no one knows the hour. No one. If someone claims they know the date, they are calling Jesus a liar, and the truth is not in them.

Are you referring to the rapture or the second coming?

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe so. I haven't figured out what the 40 days means and why He waited till 40 days to ascend to heaven, but I know God uses numbers for specific reasons and the number 40 is significant. This is purely speculation on my part but we could ascend in the rapture on the 40th day of something and in heaven for 7 days before the tribulation starts.

Noah and his family was safe in the ark for 7 days, then the flood (tribulation) came. Genesis 7:4, Genesis 7:10. And we see 40 days during the time of Noah too.

Genesis 7:1-5 New King James Version (NKJV)
1 Then the Lord said to Noah, “Come into the ark, you and all your household, because I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation. 2 You shall take with you seven each of every clean animal, a male and his female; two each of animals that are unclean, a male and his female; 3 also seven each of birds of the air, male and female, to keep the species alive on the face of all the earth.4 For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made.” 5 And Noah did according to all that the Lord commanded him.

Genesis 7:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
And it came to pass after seven days that the waters of the flood were on the earth.

In Hebrews 12:22-29, it reveals those raptured are in heaven before God begins the tribulation (shake heaven and earth). Maybe we might be there for those 7 days before He shakes heaven and earth as Noah was in the ark before the flood (tribulation) came? I honestly don't know, it's just speculation on my part unless I come across scriptures that will testify to this. And I do let readers know whenever I'm making a guess like right now. So don't anyone take anything I just wrote to be firm. :D:);)

Hebrews 12:22-29 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, 26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.” 27 Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire.

I appreciate you looking into it .. thanks

I read Passover is 8 days long and there is a gap between the 7 and 8 th day ... That there is a countdown to the 50th day .. 49 jubilees x 50 years is 2450 years to the 50th jubilee ..then Passover is completed ...

That Pentecost completes Passover

If Jesus returns on the 40th jubilee to rapture the church as his Firstfruits then that leaves another 9 jubilee left to the final resurrection which is a gap of 450 years ...

If we believe that the counting of the Omer is a jubilee countdown, and Jesus raptures his first fruits on the 40th jubilee... Then the gap between the rapture of the church to the total completion of the first resurrection is 450 more years.....,that the first resurrection begins with the Firstfruits of the church then there is another resurrection on the 50th day ....and this completes the first resurrection.... It's a second chance

http://www.seedofabraham.net/feasts2.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Psalm3704
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SAAN

Apr 26, 2013
Atlanta, GA
✟80,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have seen many that believe Jesus died in the Spring of 30AD and the Temple was destroyed 40 years later in 70AD. Kinda does make sense when you look biblically with certain numbers like 3 days, 40 years, etc, so if i were to guess a date, I would pick 2030 when Jesus returns after the 7 yr tribulation.

Matthew 24:21-31
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I agree ..no one know the day or the hour of his return ... It's a mystery ..but he has given us certain signs to look out for ....he warns us to watch and be ready ...he also says in revelation 1:3 that God blesses those that take to heart the words that are written of this prophecy

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have seen many that believe Jesus died in the Spring of 30AD and the Temple was destroyed 40 years later in 70AD. Kinda does make sense when you look biblically with certain numbers like 3 days, 40 years, etc, so if i were to guess a date, I would pick 2030 when Jesus returns after the 7 yr tribulation.

Matthew 24:21-31
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

If this is true then Jesus started his ministry in 29 ad, Which he announced the first jubilee of the new covenant..

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do know the bible speaks of a new heaven and earth as two separate events right? Not all scriptures about a new heaven and earth are parallel scriptures.

Tell me you already know this.

Sorry. I don't know that. I believe the new heaven and new earth will be revealed at the same time.

We already went through this several weeks ago. The resurrection on the last day already happened when Jesus resurrected the OT saints on the day He died on the cross. (His last day) Matthew 27:50-53.

So what you're saying is that "the last day" wasn't really "the last day". Interesting logic. If you keep reading your Bible that way you can literally make it say anything you want.

2 Timothy 2:12 KJV
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
Don't you know that we already reign with him?

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟283,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
A lot events in history have happened according to God's time table, which is God's appointed times or feasts. Prophetically, I think that trend will continue and that Jesus will likely return on the Feast of Trumpets, though which year is only the Father knows.

Upvote 0