Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Many varied comments here. Funny how aggressive people get toward those that have no trust for the governments... start labeling and such..Are people not allowed their opinions anymore?
I confess - I do get uppity when crazy, unsupported, conspiracy theories risk causing great damage to society.

Everyone is allowed their opinions. And we should be allowed to hammer the deniers deep into the ground with the fact that the experts - not the media - are really clear: major changes need to happen now to prevent a disaster.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,292.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I certainly don't trust the agenda of the governments of this world.. that's for sure.
Me neither
I would like to know.. If China knew about it in November... why did they wait till January to say anything and the big WHY.. that everyone at my work, and probably yourself, wants to know... IF it was so deadly and so fast spreading.. Why have all the governments and health organizations dragged their feet so much.
It is a test.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,050.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As a flat earth believer, i know the government is a liar. So who knows this day and age when dealing with the government(s) what is true and what is being used as testing and reaction experiment of how or what people will believe.

You need to re-evaluate your entire world view and way of thinking as soon as possible.

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I believe that if you die without Jesus in your heart you go to the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Read your Bible.This disease is unlike any we have experienced before. This coupled with all of the crazy weather we are having, the multitude of earthquakes dailu, the daily eruption of volcanoes, corruption in governments, feels to me like labor in the transition phase. If you have not had children I don't expect you will understand that.

Christians are warned against false prophets..

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,292.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And if you are wrong - and you certainly are - and if you do not follow the recommended practices, you could become an angel of death.
I am not saying don't take precautions. But it is a test to see how easily people can be controlled if government turns the screw of fear of certain death.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You need to re-evaluate your entire world view and way of thinking as soon as possible.

So i can come on board, of having worldly thinking like you. Instead of letting the Bible guide me toward what is true. No thanks

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Yes you are right. So is my post false?

Yes.. You assume the Corona virus is some sort of government plot or a sign of the end times. Its neither.

Jesus speaks of the collapse of the Tower at Siloam. Falwell, Hagee and their ilk spew conspiracy theories and claim God is punishing mankind with hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes and floods. That's what charlatans do. These guys are SWINDLERS.

Televangelist Jim Bakker ordered to stop peddling coronavirus ‘cure’
Posted Mar 14, 2020

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,292.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes.. You assume the Corona virus is some sort of government plot or a sign of the end times. Its neither.

Jesus speaks of the collapse of the Tower at Siloam. Falwell, Hagee and their ilk spew conspiracy theories and claim God is punishing mankind with hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes and floods. That's what charlatans do. These guys are SWINDLERS.

Posted Mar 14, 2020

No one has proven that it is not a government plot. It might be. You can't say it is not the end of the world, for no man knows the day nor the3 hour that the Lord will come. As far as what you say about the t.v. evangelists being charlatans, They preach the Lord Jesus Christ and Him crucified.So in that, I rejoice.

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
No one has proven that it is not a government plot. It might be. You can't say it is not the end of the world, for no man knows the day nor the3 hour that the Lord will come. As far as what you say about the t.v. evangelists being charlatans, They preach the Lord Jesus Christ and Him crucified.So in that, I rejoice.

Do you expect to be able to prove and imaginary conspiracy?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I would like to know.. If China knew about it in November... why did they wait till January to say anything and the big WHY.. that everyone at my work, and probably yourself, wants to know... IF it was so deadly and so fast spreading.. Why have all the governments and health organizations dragged their feet so much.
Motive of mankind/society/corporations/govments: greed
Year 1902: meeting: drug makers , oil men, bankders, politicians, etc > "only one in a hundred" people in the population are needing and getting medicine (i.e. Rx) ..."
"IF everybody buys medicine...." we make more money..... Let's make it so.... and they did.... and are still doing.....

Why wait until it is more profitable to let people know of a pandemic ?
Because it is more profitable. Rhetorical question !

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Let every person be persuaded by their own mind.
The business model, the business practices taught in business, by business, and by gov, and by corporations, and by schools, are no secret.
It's not a conspiracy, but a common business plan, already in place. (well known for hundreds or thousands of years - standard worldly practices, for greed)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I confess - I do get uppity when crazy, unsupported, conspiracy theories risk causing great damage to society.

Everyone is allowed their opinions. And we should be allowed to hammer the deniers deep into the ground with the fact that the experts - not the media - are really clear: major changes need to happen now to prevent a disaster.
So, which ones are "causing great damage to society"?

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My 60 year old healthy neighbor and a pastor told me that is Covid-19 is not as bad as the media has said. No telling if he is spreading this all over his church???
4,458 confirmed coronavirus cases in the U.S. and 88 deaths as of Tuesday morning, up from 3,579 cases and 67 deaths Monday.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So i can come on board, of having worldly thinking like you. Instead of letting the Bible guide me toward what is true. No thanks
A winner post.

Nobody should be able to tell you how to think... That is one of the biggest problems today.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.