Out there. Thataway.
✟5,089.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Short answer: Yes. If you're ever over thisaway, I can show you.

If you drive North on US 14, out of Harvard, Illinois, you will pass through the small (really, really small-- don't blink or you'll miss it) town of Bigfoot. It's right on the border of Illinois and Wisconsin on US 14. It even has its own cemetery, the Bigfoot cemetery. By the prophet's beard.

bigfoot98.jpg

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
While I enjoy watching them traipse through the woods at night with their night vision etc... it is a show. But it's being a show doesn't discount some of the real data they come across. But it's being a show is probably why when they find real evidence they could check,test, no one (not even the cameraman?) has a bag to take it in. :doh:

I have some original / native American roots and their oral histories are stronger than our written... so yes, there is SOMETHING ... and I have altered my life at times to be sure I'm not in a situation to confront them lol.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I totally believe in a creature who has never turned up a body, produced any offspring, exposed a nesting site, been caught in a steady and reliable video, or left behind hair and bone samples. Totally believable.

I don't doubt that people have seen or heard strange things out in the woods. I just find it heard to believe that no one has ever shot one, been killed by one, or managed to turn up solid physical evidence. Shaky video, blurry photos, and eyewitness accounts just don't cut it anymore. Until a real body turns up I will always be highly skeptical that such a large creature could remind unnoticed for decades without leaving a single trace behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuoGYcqa8gg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
bigfoot.jpg

Yep Bigfoot is real...

I don't believe that went 4 posts before someone gave into temptation and posted a monster truck.

Seriously they have been on about it for years, it sure makes tv shows watchable. Maybe it doesn't exist but the perpetuated myth makes good shows.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nope.

As cool as Big Foot, Loch Ness Monster, Santa and the Easter Bunny would be- none of them are real or will ever be real.

There are unexplainable things in this world but large creatures that have interacted with humans but never been proven with even a shred of evidence? Doubtful.

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope.

As cool as Big Foot, Loch Ness Monster, Santa and the Easter Bunny would be- none of them are real or will ever be real.

There are unexplainable things in this world but large creatures that have interacted with humans but never been proven with even a shred of evidence? Doubtful.
Things like that are very real to those making $ from it. Why do you think we are discussing it? I can remember watching the same thing 30 years ago. It hasn't been found in over 30 years I know of and I used to be glued to the tv because I thought it was real.

It's hard to take it seriously..

These days I am cynical and think media perpetuating myth for profit.

Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I keep an open mind about things like aliens, ghosts, and Big Foot because you just never know. Though, especially with Big Foot, I tend to think that there's some logical explanation to explain them.

I agree with Henrietta. I am open minded to the possibility that there might be. I few weeks back I watched an hour long program on the history channel about Mer-people. It was extremely interesting. I think anything is possible.

My brother believes in Big Foot, so...yeah, just thought I share that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DandelionsInTheRain

You see flowers in these weeds
Aug 23, 2007
in a field of yellow flowers, underneath the sun
✟17,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I like pie. :bigeye: it's so good. Do you think cheesecake could be considered pie?:mmh:

Oh and big foot.... He went to my high school. I can't be sure if he exists or not. I'd have to ask others if they saw him too.

Upvote 0

Nekoda

May 2, 2012
✟1,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As a single entity that has existed prior to 1958 and in some form or other all the way back to the late 1800's? Not a chance.

As a race of giants? Very unlikely we'd still in be in the dark about them if they did exist and had some contact (albeit limited) with humans.

So no to sole entity or undiscovered race.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thunder Peel

Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I do think Bigfoot is out there.

Does anyone listen to Pastor Mike Online? Like 6 months ago I asked him what he thought of Bigfoot and he said he may have a biblical explanation, but he didn't want to share it until he was certain.

I've heard some believe they're spirits and that's why no evidence is ever left behind. To be honest, that's almost more believable than it being a large physical creature who can apparently disappear in the blink of an eye.

Upvote 0

DandelionsInTheRain

You see flowers in these weeds
Aug 23, 2007
in a field of yellow flowers, underneath the sun
✟17,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've heard some believe they're spirits and that's why no evidence is ever left behind. To be honest, that's almost more believable than it being a large physical creature who can apparently disappear in the blink of an eye.
Some "sightings" were just because people heard strange noises. :doh: If they can't identify it, it's bigfoot.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Some "sightings" were just because people heard strange noises. :doh: If they can't identify it, it's bigfoot.

Indeed. Eye-witness accounts are often unreliable. Ten people can witness an event and all ten can have a different interpretation or experience. The power of suggestion is strong: if you tell people that Bigfoot is out there then they're bound to see it or believe it at somw point. The mind is good at picking up on that.

Upvote 0