Do you believe Bigfoot exists?

Do you believe?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe?

• I like pie!

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Oh yeah. This thread is about Sasquatch. Lol. ...No, I do not believe in Big Foot.

However! :preach:

I do kind of believe in the Lochness Monster. :sorry::asd: ...He's way cooler than Big Foot.

He definitely looks better in profile.

Upvote 0

RuthPople

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
✟7,613.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I actually just wrote a post about this in my blog TweetingTupperware... after listening to scores of things on this subject I believe Big Foot is most likely a animal that hasn't been officially discovered yet like the Panda and the gorilla. I don't think he is demonic as he acts too much like a real gorilla. I hope this is helpful. I would think it was fake but there have just been too many sightings. I am not nutso so to speak over this... but living with husband and boys who discuss this and watching animal shows...etc.. and hearing Christians talk about it ...it just seems to be what it is.
not a expert by any means. any thoughts?
Ruthie

Upvote 0

wolfcub44

Jul 10, 2017
Millington , Michigan
✟9,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just wondering, Austin and I were watching Animal Planet and found a show called "Finding Bigfoot"...

Do you think Bigfoot exists?
Do you think it's just stupid?

If so, why do you believe or why not?

Are you open to the possibility of Bigfoot existing?
yes, I believe they exist. the stories go back long before white man ever came to the Americas. The Indians had their sightings and beliefs for decades before they knew that a white man would visit their lands. Their are hundreds of Indian tribes all across the United States and they all have their names for the creatures. and they were told from the people before--them yet. Their are cave drawings of Sasquatch.
Modern-Day hoaxers didn't exist. The earliest "hoaxer" I remember was an old logger back in the 60's or 70's that strapped wood foot-print making "large foot-shaped" prints to his feet and walked around his job site...and then ran and told his co-workers to look at them....then, one of them said "that's one big foot!" and that is how 'BIGFOOT' name came to be. It was supposed to be a joke...except the sightings kept happening in every State but Hawaii to this day.

Upvote 0

wolfcub44

Jul 10, 2017
Millington , Michigan
✟9,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I totally believe in a creature who has never turned up a body, produced any offspring, exposed a nesting site, been caught in a steady and reliable video, or left behind hair and bone samples. Totally believable.

I don't doubt that people have seen or heard strange things out in the woods. I just find it heard to believe that no one has ever shot one, been killed by one, or managed to turn up solid physical evidence. Shaky video, blurry photos, and eyewitness accounts just don't cut it anymore. Until a real body turns up I will always be highly skeptical that such a large creature could remind unnoticed for decades without leaving a single trace behind.

you can put a dead horse in a field, stake it down, and within a week you probably wouldn't recognize it as being a 'horse' because wild dogs, coyotes, foxes, bears, wolves, birds, insects, prey upon the carcass...even more, they rip off pieces and carry them away. The rest gets consumed on the site.

weather also helps decomposition . NOW, you put that same horse body in the woods...it'll get riped apart twice as fast, why? well because the predators are thicker and are more 'protected' by the trees than out in a wide open field. That also means that the animals will come to the dead horse twice as often....and by two weeks time, it'll be all but gone.

why is their "no proof?" simply put- Scientists don't believe or our government told them to turn away anything brought forward as "proof" you see MOST scientist's won't even budge from their nice air-conditioned labs, or offices or won't be pulled out from colleges.....the refuse to go out and look through the swamps, forests, mountain ranges, and other environments. 'I' think the government told them to keep quiet and explain evidence brought forward as "normal everyday/common things" think about it "IF" scientists came out saying Bigfoot was -real-.....what else is??
Scientists have been wrong about the existence of other animals: Sloths , Gorillas , Giant Pandas ,
Giant Squid, Zebra, a kind of deer in Viet-Nam....all these things were proven real...and the scientists -wrong....in years past. In 2016 they JUST discovered a massive cave system revealed on a episode of Destination Truth, the mouth of the cave was about 100 foot high....and they just recently found that, so Josh Gates said "if they can't find something that immense for decades...with all our new technology today,....then is it a crazy idea to wonder why they can't find a 8 to 9 foot tall creature in the woods that is intelligent and doesn't stay in one place?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wolfcub44

Jul 10, 2017
Millington , Michigan
✟9,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I totally believe in a creature who has never turned up a body, produced any offspring, exposed a nesting site, been caught in a steady and reliable video, or left behind hair and bone samples. Totally believable.

I don't doubt that people have seen or heard strange things out in the woods. I just find it heard to believe that no one has ever shot one, been killed by one, or managed to turn up solid physical evidence. Shaky video, blurry photos, and eyewitness accounts just don't cut it anymore. Until a real body turns up I will always be highly skeptical that such a large creature could remind unnoticed for decades without leaving a single trace behind.

you can put a dead horse in a field, stake it down, and within a week you probably wouldn't recognize it as being a 'horse' because wild dogs, coyotes, foxes, bears, wolves, birds, insects, prey upon the carcass...even more, they rip off pieces and carry them away. The rest gets consumed on the site.

weather also helps decomposition . NOW, you put that same horse body in the woods...it'll get riped apart twice as fast, why? well because the predators are thicker and are more 'protected' by the trees than out in a wide open field. That also means that the animals will come to the dead horse twice as often....and by two weeks time, it'll be all but gone.

why is their "no proof?" simply put- Scientists don't believe or our government told them to turn away anything brought forward as "proof" you see MOST scientist's won't even budge from their nice air-conditioned labs, or offices or won't be pulled out from colleges.....the refuse to go out and look through the swamps, forests, mountain ranges, and other environments. 'I' think the government told them to keep quiet and explain evidence brought forward as "normal everyday/common things" think about it "IF" scientists came out saying Bigfoot was -real-.....what else is??
Scientists have been wrong about the existence of other animals: Sloths , Gorillas , Giant Pandas ,
Giant Squid, Zebra, a kind of deer in Viet-Nam....all these things were proven real...and the scientists -wrong....in years past. In 2016 they JUST discovered a massive cave system revealed on a episode of Destination Truth, the mouth of the cave was about 100 foot high....and they just recently found that, so Josh Gates said "if they can't find something that immense for decades...with all our new technology today,....then is it a crazy idea to wonder why they can't find a 8 to 9 foot tall creature in the woods that is intelligent and doesn't stay in one place?"

Upvote 0

wolfcub44

Jul 10, 2017
Millington , Michigan
✟9,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While I enjoy watching them traipse through the woods at night with their night vision etc... it is a show. But it's being a show doesn't discount some of the real data they come across. But it's being a show is probably why when they find real evidence they could check,test, no one (not even the cameraman?) has a bag to take it in. :doh:

I have some original / native American roots and their oral histories are stronger than our written... so yes, there is SOMETHING ... and I have altered my life at times to be sure I'm not in a situation to confront them lol.
well here's the thing about Finding Bigfoot...love the show (for what it is), entertainment...but- not only are they carrying light rigs , a film crew , stomping all through the woods 'mostly' at night.....but they are also making too many calls, which is not natural to their intended target (Bigfoot) , they make too much noise, and talk too much and too loudly, and any creature is going to not only 'know' where they are, but stay easily away. The flir Imaging works well....but I don't know why they don't set up camera traps at random spots ....so they are filming long after the crew has passed through an area...or using more and more drones....that aren't 'as' noisy and get a birds-eye-view of a much greater area...where they don't Need to tromp through the woods making all that noise.

Upvote 0

wolfcub44

Jul 10, 2017
Millington , Michigan
✟9,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As a single entity that has existed prior to 1958 and in some form or other all the way back to the late 1800's? Not a chance.

As a race of giants? Very unlikely we'd still in be in the dark about them if they did exist and had some contact (albeit limited) with humans.

So no to sole entity or undiscovered race.
we're not 'in the dark about them.' yet our government isn't going to let the scientists tell anyone Bigfoot or like creatures exist, that is why at least the lions' share of other evidence is did-credited and passed off as common-natural animals. And Unless they are: Biologists, Cryptzooigist's , Primatologists , Anthropologists, and that....other scientist's, don't go looking for cryptic creatures and just like our government-highly deny certain things and, turn away /refute the evidence brought forward. this has been going on for decades. that is why you don't hear ANYTHING about bigfoot evidence being 'real' by scientific communities -or - the government--which has always been rather shady. and the majority of scientist, prefer to be teaching at their colleges , or staying in their air-conditioned buildings, labs, and offices rather than doing the hard and dangerous labor of looking for these creatures. food for thought is IF they have been recorded back ages before modern man...and 'hoaxers' arrived in the Americas, IF every Native American tribe across the United States knew about them , AND were told by the people before them....there has to be something to it ....than to just think of today's -modern times- and today's hoaxers and people that joke about bigfoot. when these creatures have been around since before white-man settled the Americas.
there are thousands of places mankind has never stepped a foot in....on land, and we have explored less than 10% of our oceans/seas. Man likes to think 'we know it all' & 'have seen it all'
but we're ignorant and destroy nearly everything we touch. We don't have a CLUE what else is waiting out there to be discovered, but 100's of new species are being discovered each year.

Upvote 0

wolfcub44

Jul 10, 2017
Millington , Michigan
✟9,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Things like that are very real to those making $ from it. Why do you think we are discussing it? I can remember watching the same thing 30 years ago. It hasn't been found in over 30 years I know of and I used to be glued to the tv because I thought it was real.

It's hard to take it seriously..

These days I am cynical and think media perpetuating myth for profit.
not too hard to take seriously, these creatures have been around long before any white settlers reached the Americas, there are cave drawings, there is a story of Easu in the Bible, and every Native American Tribe in the United States has a different name for them---your talking about a lot of tribes -to. by the way, Bigfoot was reported long before our modern-day-hoaxers were even around.
not to mention that there is millions of acres/miles of forests and natural regions, mankind hasn't ever stepped foot in. The Government doesn't look for them, and only a very-select few scientist, Biologist, Anthropologist, do...while largely, the remainder of scientists deny....like our government wants them to. It makes money only because it's interesting to many ....AND there is the glimmer of possibility.
our government has instructed the scientist to refute both the existence and evidence of these -for decades... and they will continue this, because if Bigfoot 'was' found to be real....what else is? but the evidence many bring forward....is of course quickly dismissed----like anything else paranormal.

gee-how convenient .

Upvote 0

wolfcub44

Jul 10, 2017
Millington , Michigan
✟9,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i don't know, I would like to beleive there is something like that out there, but like other people have said, there really hasn't been much evidence, except maybe foot prints. But who knows what those could of really been.
there has been a ton of evidence...taken to the scientific community over decades, thet problem is ...scientists work hand in hand with our government and both coincidently refuse any items brought fourth as conventional evidence that Bigfoot exists. And they explain anything brought to them as common ordinary things, or not actual evidence and either turn those that brought said-evidence to them away...or take the items and either dispose of it...or store it away somewhere....but they will never say "it is proof." that is why....you don't hear of evidence being brought or accepted as proof, because it's all swept under the rug and kept quiet.

Upvote 0